My electric bill

She will say anything to Support Trump! Plus apparently she can't get any dick,and she can't think straight!

It just struck me as one of the most ridiculous things I've seen any claiming to be an adult say. I've often suspected some of the trump fans on this site as being kids - perhaps it's just their lack of education that makes them seem that way.

It just struck me as one of the most ridiculous things I've seen any claiming to be an adult say. I've often suspected some of the trump fans on this site as being kids - perhaps it's just their lack of education that makes them seem that way.
This one is a troll. Nobody could possibly be this stupid, no matter the age.

Oh, my gosh! Do you really believe that? That's so wrong! The higher the outside temp is over your thermostat setting the harder your a/c has to work to maintain your temperature setting.

It works the same regardless of the temperature.

The same parts move the same way every time.

It works the same regardless of the temperature.

The same parts move the same way every time.

Think of the difference between two temperatures as distance. It takes longer to close the distance between two points the farther they are apart. The difference between 75 and 100 is longer than the distance between 75 and 80. When it's warmer outside your a/c will switch on more often than when it's cooler outside.

This July is the warmest month on record since records have been maintained. It has nothing to do with who is currently president.

Although, at trump rallies it's probably warmer with all the hot air being spewed! <--- what was a joke.

The FAA does not cancel flights, that's up to airlines.

Wrong again:

"The FAA has the authority to ground a pilot, an aircraft or an entire airline if it feels that there is reasonable doubt as to the ability of that entity to operate safely. "Grounding" means that a person or craft cannot fly until the FAA provides clearance to do so."

How would that work?

Some EV's can operate as power sources, but they need special technology installed to do it.

"Electric vehicles (EVs) are essentially batteries on wheels. You can store energy in those batteries, and if EVs are equipped with something called vehicle-to-grid or vehicle-to-home technology, they can also be used to keep the lights on in emergencies."

It would require a new and better grid. Very doable I am told but it would be something like $1.5 trillion to do it, and no one is even talking about making it happen. They would also steal power from home batteries.

You really need to look into menal healthcare. Soon.

Some EV's can operate as power sources, but they need special technology installed to do it.

"Electric vehicles (EVs) are essentially batteries on wheels. You can store energy in those batteries, and if EVs are equipped with something called vehicle-to-grid or vehicle-to-home technology, they can also be used to keep the lights on in emergencies."

Easy to mandate.

Weak and feminine too, and they know their proper place....behind women.

As Jordan Peterson points out we have now the kind of men that no quality woman wants....so everybody is miserable.

And do remember that WOKE is Anti-Human.....your misery is a feature not a bug.

Jordan Peterson: the friend of self-pitying men.

https://celticchameleon.medium.com/...a-model-for-curing-male-violence-256f42a17ccc

"Dr Jordan Peterson, the poor man’s intellectual, has been riding high for some time, raised up upon the shoulders of puzzlingly self-pitying men and the occasional handmaiden."

You need help.

Wrong again:

"The FAA has the authority to ground a pilot, an aircraft or an entire airline if it feels that there is reasonable doubt as to the ability of that entity to operate safely. "Grounding" means that a person or craft cannot fly until the FAA provides clearance to do so."

They have that authority but they don't cancel flights without a good reason, the airlines do.

The FAA will usually ground an entire type of aircraft from flying but they don't cancel individual flights.

I'm pretty sure she was being serious.
After reading way too many of her posts, I'm quite sure she is never being serious. Her apparent stupidity knows no bounds.

NOBODY is that stupid. She just defended Musk by claiming Twitter made billions in '22.

When I told her that Musk didn't own Twitter in '22, she said 'I know'.

That's a troll.

Nobody could possibly be that stupid.

Well...there is one person:

They have that authority but they don't cancel flights without a good reason, the airlines do.

The FAA will usually ground an entire type of aircraft from flying but they don't cancel individual flights.

I am not so sure that you are wrong that the FAA does not have the authority to cancel individual flights.....they can cancel an airline, they can cancel a plane, they can cancel a flight crew or crew member....but other than canceling an airline the airline can always run the flight with substitutes if I understand the situation correctly.

Do not back down unless you are wrong please.

I am not so sure that you are wrong that the FAA does not have the authority to cancel individual flights.....they can cancel an airline, they can cancel a plane, they can cancel a flight crew or crew member....but other than canceling an airline the airline can always run the flight with substitutes if I understand the situation correctly.

Do not back down unless you are wrong please.

They can but they don't unless they have evidence of a direct threat.

They can cancel anything in the air they want outside of military aircraft or Air Force 1

Back