My electric bill

They can but they don't unless they have evidence of a direct threat.

They can cancel anything in the air they want outside of military aircraft or Air Force 1

Oh, and they can close airspace...but again that is not canceling a flight individually.

I would need to see the exact legal authority that allows them to cancel flights on an individual basis.

After reading way too many of her posts, I'm quite sure she is never being serious. Her apparent stupidity knows no bounds.

NOBODY is that stupid. She just defended Musk by claiming Twitter made billions in '22.

When I told her that Musk didn't own Twitter in '22, she said 'I know'.

That's a troll.

Nobody could possibly be that stupid.

Well...there is one person:

Dammit! I almost forgot about her. Poor Sarah - she was such a hot commodity for so long and then crashed and burned so quickly. She's emblematic of the ignorance and intellectual laziness infecting the GOP.

Dammit! I almost forgot about her. Poor Sarah - she was such a hot commodity for so long and then crashed and burned so quickly. She's emblematic of the ignorance and intellectual laziness infecting the GOP.

I thought she crashed pretty quickly. Sure the pre-MAGAt mob was hot for her and lapped up whatever shit she was spewing, but she quickly proved herself to be a hot mess.

Remember the brawl outside a party? Bristol having underage, premarital sex upstairs while mommy was preaching RW propaganda about abortion and marriage downstairs? Her many gaffs? She was, and is, an attractive woman but a complete fucking airhead and nutjob. The kind of woman no man should go to sleep with her in the room.

Oh, and they can close airspace...but again that is not canceling a flight individually.

I would need to see the exact legal authority that allows them to cancel flights on an individual basis.

I don't know if they have that but I assume they do although I don't recall it ever happening.

I don't know, I don't work for the FAA

Texas has had no trouble meeting demand in this heat because of the increased use of wind and solar power.

Do you have any evidence that wind and solar are the most expensive?

I have already answered that question for you. Stop mindlessly asking it. RQAA.

Government 101,Congress controls the purse strings!
Even if your assumptions were true,America can't have a treasonous fascist dictator wannabe as President no matter how much better prices are!

Congress controls the purse strings for GOVERNMENT spending, not the entire economy.
Biden's executive orders affected the entire economy.

Back