My electric bill

Basically this thread is about, I don't care if Trump is a Fascist dictator ,as long as my electric bill is lower!

Good point. Mussolini made the trains run on time, or so the meme goes. Of course the posit of this thread is a lie but that doesn’t stop Nora.

This laid the foundation for trump's ploy to appeal to morons.

We noticed something recently about Trump. He is fully capable of talking like an actual adult, when he wants to. Yet when you listen to one of his rants to his followers, he talks like he barely made it out of fourth grade. For some odd reason, that appeals to the marks who follow him. Our theory is that they are not educated nor bright ppl for the most part, and that childish manner of speaking to them is soothing. "He's one of us!" they believe.

Totally incredible.

Not a lot, and the price is by kWh, not the total electricity used. That's independent of ANY use of electricity. That price is higher.

YES IT DOES! Obviously, you know NOTHING about refrigeration systems!

Refrigeration systems (such as HVAC) do not 'fight' temperatures. They pump heat. Temperatures are simply what they are.

Maybe you should actually run the numbers. You will find there isn't a lot of difference of energy.

While correct, you are STILL IGNORING the cost per kWh, which is not affected by how long you run your AC, and which has been GOING UP due to shortages and inflation, both caused by Biden and Democrats.

Your monthly bill is clearly affected by how long your run your AC because you pay per kWh used.
Anyone that actually gets an electric bill and looks at it would see that the electric company lists kWh as electricity usage.

image-61683b7210acf.jpg

Apparently you do not understand anything about refrigeration (or HVAC).

As long as the temperature in the house is above the setpoint of the thermostat, the air conditioner stays running. It doesn't work any harder if it's ten or twenty degrees outside. It's the same system, with the same motors, pumping the same refrigerant through the same plumbing. It consumes exactly the same power per hour regardless of the outside temperature.

Apparently you don't understand anything about thermostats. They shut off the HVAC when the proper temperature is reached. If the outside temperature is hotter then the AC doesn't work harder per minute it is on it works longer. That raises the question of is something working harder if it works 20 minutes an hour instead of 10 minutes an hour. You would seem to want to argue that working 20 minutes is exactly the same thing as working 10 minutes.

We noticed something recently about Trump. He is fully capable of talking like an actual adult, when he wants to. Yet when you listen to one of his rants to his followers, he talks like he barely made it out of fourth grade. For some odd reason, that appeals to the marks who follow him. Our theory is that they are not educated nor bright ppl for the most part, and that childish manner of speaking to them is soothing. "He's one of us!" they believe.

Totally incredible.
When and where did Trump talk like an adult? When he said "I plead the Fifth"?

IMO, it takes a lot of makeup, chemical injections (botox?) and drugs to prep Trump for a public appearance. He looks a lot different in informal settings than he does in formal ones.

7uams7.jpg

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.

I dont have an electric bill

I assume you mean Vancouver, WA. Vancouver, WA has no mountains. The mountains are nearby though, and visible to most parts of Vancouver, including Mt Hood at 11,299 ft and Mt Adams at 12,276 ft; both MUCH higher than Mt Washington.

Oh BTW, people often climb these mountains. There is no cog train on them.

You assumed wrong. I can't imagine a reason to go to Vancouver, Washington, as I was unaware of its existence.
I meant Vancouver, British Columbia, of which most people have actually heard.
I crossed to continent to attend my friend's son's wedding there.
The I went to San Francisco and actually had fun.

I have already answered that question for you. Stop mindlessly asking it. RQAA.

Which post # answered that question? RQAA always means you don't know and never posted an explanation. I am still waiting for the name of one county that had more votes than registered voters and you are incapable of typing one word naming that county.

Which post # answered that question? RQAA always means you don't know and never posted an explanation. I am still waiting for the name of one county that had more votes than registered voters and you are incapable of typing one word naming that county.

I think I know why. Because it didn't actually happen? Am I getting warm?

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

He said the same lie about answering the METAR question. IMO, Sybil doesn't believe he's lying. He's so delusional that he believes his own words.

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.

Self-reliance is the heart of the middle class. But along with self-reliance comes independence. democrats, as with all Marxists, seek absolute power by the state. Dependancy creates absolute power. A man who depends on the crown for a roof over his head and food on his table for his family will obey the state without question.

democrats will drive the price of electricity up to the point that no one save the Oligarchs can afford it. Then they will declare a "crisis" and nationalize it. California, the Marxist/Stalinist leader of the democrats is already about 60% there, with over half of California residents relying on the state for some sort assistance in paying for power. Most of this comes with a kill switch - that allows the state to turn off power to a home or apartment during "peak" times.

democrats follow Joseph Stalin very closely - he who controls the resources controls the people.

There is no difference between 100 and 110 degrees when you have no humidity.

I wouldn't go that far. But 108 to 110 is irrelevant.

Phantasmal is sure her religion is the true religion because just 6 months ago it was 50° cooler. Glowbull warming is TRUE....

And tomorrow is the HOTTEST DAY in all of forever, praise Gaia..

There’s a huge difference between 100° and 110°. 100 is actually quite tolerable in low humidity. 110 is stifling.

A/C can only do so much at high temps. It can only drop the temp about 20° or so from the outside temps without running constantly. When the outside temp doesn’t drop much below 90°, which is what a 110° day will do, the A/C is working constantly.

So, the claim that the energy demand between the two temps is the same is BS

Wrong.

Traditional A/C could only drop INTERIOR temperatures 20° - not exterior. So insulation makes a difference. If it's 110° outside, a decently insulated home will be about 95° inside and the A/C can drop it to about 75°

But even this is no longer true, modern air conditioning is vastly more efficient and is closer to a 30° delta.

Basically this thread is about, I don't care if Trump is a Fascist dictator ,as long as my electric bill is lower!

We had VASTLY more personal freedom under Trump than under Xi's vassal, Quid Pro.

Fascism is a leftist philosophy that the democrats embrace fully.

Back