My electric bill

Nice cut'n'paste, Sybil. Can you translate this section of your post without straining yourself Googling? Just the BOLDED parts will be fine:

KPHX 301721Z 3018/3124 27010KT P6SM FEW120 BKN250
FM310300 03012G20KT P6SM VCTS SCT100CB BKN150
TEMPO 3103/3105 03020G30KT

I already did for the relevant portions, Sock. Pay attention.

As usual, you're full of shit, Milquetoast.
Even when you show promise, you quickly regress.
Not surprising, though.

And I've been to the Pacific Northwest.
Vancouver was more like a beach than a mountain!

I assume you mean Vancouver, WA. Vancouver, WA has no mountains. The mountains are nearby though, and visible to most parts of Vancouver, including Mt Hood at 11,299 ft and Mt Adams at 12,276 ft; both MUCH higher than Mt Washington.

Oh BTW, people often climb these mountains. There is no cog train on them.

Oh, I forgot, no one can measure, my bad, it’s just that the flat earthers’ changing understanding is just too vast to remember

Of course we could add, depends on how one defines hear, measuring, and temperature, but that is your deflection, creating a semantic rubic cube

I realize you don't know English and discard mathematics already. The semantics fallacy is YOURS.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
It is not possible to measure the global atmospheric content of CO2.
It is not possible to measure the frequency and intensity of storms globally.
It is not possible to measure the pH of the ocean.
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.
It is not possible to measure the global sea level.

Yet YOU claim to know these magick numbers.

That's why Phoenix runways are longer than normal.

Indeed they are. Nice big beautiful things too. Almost 2 miles long for the main and secondary runways. Even the 'little' runway is a mile and half.
I like Sky Harbor (KPHX). It has great services and is well laid out as well.

You are a few years behind on your assessment of Texas renewable energy. Texas is the biggest producer of wind energy in the U. S.

"So far this year, about 7 percent of the electric power used in Texas has come from solar, and 31 percent from wind"

https://www.ercot.com/

The 2nd most expensive method of producing electrical power is by wind power. It also is not available on demand. On demand power is important for electrical grids, you know.

People keep electing them because the politician is representing them well.

The more power they can accumulate the better they can represent their district or their state benefiting their constituents.

When people don't like their representation they can vote them out.

The majority of long term politicians have shown no signs of corruption.

Your argument is based on an unfounded fear of what could happen.

And actually it's newer politicians that are far more open to corruption then long serving ones as they are seeking either power or money, the older ones already have it.

Mostly, and that's a good part of the time, incumbents have serious advantages in getting reelected. It often has little to do with how good they represent their district or state.

The 2nd most expensive method of producing electrical power is by wind power. It also is not available on demand. On demand power is important for electrical grids, you know.

Texas has had no trouble meeting demand in this heat because of the increased use of wind and solar power.

Do you have any evidence that wind and solar are the most expensive?

200.webp
200.webp
200.webp

I value my nationality against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

200w.webp
200w.webp
200w.webp

Nope. Terry, you seem to support all of the US' domestic enemies, and several of the foreign ones. I'm more inclined to believe that you thoroughly HATE the US, for some imaginary reason(s) that only you could delude with your lonely brain stem.

c548efdbee748adc2d1324fba5beb638.jpg

Supply. Shortages are much more common under Biden.

Yeah, I waited 2 years until the engine builder could get all the parts for my engine, and still couldn't get the Molnar rods so I settled with SCAT rods (same quality, just a few grams heavier). Parts are still hard to get.

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.

You actually think a President alone controls prices!

That's stupid.

If you set your AC at 75 it takes the same amount of energy if it's 80 degrees or 120 outside.

Oh, my gosh! Do you really believe that? That's so wrong! The higher the outside temp is over your thermostat setting the harder your a/c has to work to maintain your temperature setting.

It's his dismal policies and ignorance that affect prices.

Government 101,Congress controls the purse strings!
Even if your assumptions were true,America can't have a treasonous fascist dictator wannabe as President no matter how much better prices are!

Oh, my gosh! Do you really believe that? That's so wrong! The higher the outside temp is over your thermostat setting the harder your a/c has to work to maintain your temperature setting.

She will say anything to Support Trump! Plus apparently she can't get any dick,and she can't think straight!

Back