New righty checking in

btw, who are you? You're not "evmetro" the person who just happened to show up and knows too much. So, man up and tell us who you are.

I am on many boards, so I know the routine. Lefties on this board are most likely the same on this board as all the other boards. I know tsuke from PF and tsukes awesome blog, and I know Sage from TPF. There are a few others who I know from other boards. I assure you, lefties don't like me.

I am on many boards, so I know the routine. Lefties on this board are most likely the same on this board as all the other boards. I know tsuke from PF and tsukes awesome blog, and I know Sage from TPF. There are a few others who I know from other boards. I assure you, lefties don't like me.

Probably not. But I don't think you'd know a lefty if they jumped up and bit your ass.

Oh gosh...you've met Evince...aka Desh. In our little dysfunctional family in the interwebs Desh represents our most senior far left member. Desh has a unique interpretation of reality. Many call that "bat shit crazy". She's the spiritual opposite of jack booted, brown shirted, swastika waving, storm trooping Nazi's like ILA.

If you create a new thread and desire reasonable and thoughtful debate amongst differing points of views, you'd be well advised to thread ban both. If you enjoy threads ruled by havoc and mayhem by all means include them. :)

If you prefer either a left wing or right wing echo chamber, just include only one or the other.

Personally I like having both participate in my threads, though they tend to hijack threads, be disruptive and drive most other members up a wall....but you never know what the hell outrageous thing they will say next which makes them highly entertaining.

Of the two, ILA is slightly more articulate...but Desh is filthy rich...which just drives ILA insane. LOL

The thread banning thing is new to me, so I will have to keep an eye on it. I am an oddball about lefty trolls, since I don't mind it as much as most people do. Righties sound like trolls to lefties, and lefties sound like trolls to righties. It's just par for the course in today's political landscape. If a lefty comes to a thread that I post and does not attempt to derail it or evade answering the opening post, I would be worried for him. For now, I welcome all lefties, even the furthest left ones, to troll, derail, or do whatever they do besides answering the opening post correctly. It's what they do, so I welcome it.

The thread banning thing is new to me, so I will have to keep an eye on it. I am an oddball about lefty trolls, since I don't mind it as much as most people do. Righties sound like trolls to lefties, and lefties sound like trolls to righties. It's just par for the course in today's political landscape. If a lefty comes to a thread that I post and does not attempt to derail it or evade answering the opening post, I would be worried for him. For now, I welcome all lefties, even the furthest left ones, to troll, derail, or do whatever they do besides answering the opening post correctly. It's what they do, so I welcome it.

Hi Max.

its just that we have a handful of lefties that only have a half dozen posts........they paste them on random threads when they are frustrated......they've been very frustrated since November for some reason......

Have you tried deodorant?

Ok...well don't say we didn't warn you about Desh/Evince.

Oh gosh...you've met Evince...aka Desh. In our little dysfunctional family in the interwebs Desh represents our most senior far left member. Desh has a unique interpretation of reality. Many call that "bat shit crazy". She's the spiritual opposite of jack booted, brown shirted, swastika waving, storm trooping Nazi's like ILA.

If you create a new thread and desire reasonable and thoughtful debate amongst differing points of views, you'd be well advised to thread ban both. If you enjoy threads ruled by havoc and mayhem by all means include them. :)

If you prefer either a left wing or right wing echo chamber, just include only one or the other.

Personally I like having both participate in my threads, though they tend to hijack threads, be disruptive and drive most other members up a wall....but you never know what the hell outrageous thing they will say next which makes them highly entertaining.

Of the two, ILA is slightly more articulate...but Desh is filthy rich...which just drives ILA insane. LOL

you forgot to mention how I turn out to be correct in the end

YOU just think my insights (which turn out to be spot on) outrages at the time

You quoted my opening post, and my opening post is factual. I am not sure I understand how the facts that I presented in the opening post made you think that I have any opposition to facts.

the idea that you claim the right as fact based

Greetings. I recognize a few names on this forum, since I exist on many political boards. It's nice to see several members here who I have respect for already. Anyway, I am a righty, and I supported Trump from the day he announced. That should give folks an idea of my political lean....

If you supported Douchebag Donald on day one, you're not much of a righty...

Back