New righty checking in

Thanks. I used to be a lefty myself, so I still understand lefty speak. Lefties need to evade answering questions, so they have learned to spin, derail, divert, invert, duck, ignore, redefine, or whatever it takes to not ever answer any question. Thanks again for the warm lefty welcome. The freedom of speech that I am seeing here on this forum so far is what I like to see, I am impressed. I wish I had signed up earlier.
All of which are wrong. Desh applies none of those tactics. Don't say you weren't warned unless you're a glutton for punishment.

Thanks. I used to be a lefty myself, so I still understand lefty speak. Lefties need to evade answering questions, so they have learned to spin, derail, divert, invert, duck, ignore, redefine, or whatever it takes to not ever answer any question. Thanks again for the warm lefty welcome. The freedom of speech that I am seeing here on this forum so far is what I like to see, I am impressed. I wish I had signed up earlier.

lets go little boy

the FACTS will crush your every lie

Don't reply Ev. This is Desh's way of saying "Welcome to JPP.".

hes a big boy

if he wants his ass kicked by the facts he will engage me

he likely will run away with his lies in tow

you will then say I'm crazy either way

you don't seem to ever notice I turn out to be correct even when I confuse you with my correct points

Back