"No such law exists"

He shouldn't be either.

Nor Obama nor Bush who all did the same thing.

Only Trump is being charged.
Are you worried Trump's bottom-feeder lawyers won't argue that point in front of a judge and jury?

The American system of justice is superior to the fucking commie system. Justice will be done in America.

Are you worried Trump's bottom-feeder lawyers won't argue that point in front of a judge and jury?

The American system of justice is superior to the fucking commie system. Justice will be done in America.

I know they will which is why the case will not go very far.

Even the prosecution knows it.

Smith is doing nothing but playing politics right now because he knows he has no case.

I know they will which is why the case will not go very far.

Even the prosecution knows it.

Smith is doing nothing but playing politics right now because he knows he has no case.

You don't know American law very well, Tink. This isn't Russia, dear.

You don't know American law very well, Tink. This isn't Russia, dear.

Kudos to you for not running from my points unlike your fellow libtards who have all scurried back under their rocks when they realized they couldn't argue with me.

Although all you can do is spout your usual dribble.

Trump will walk from these charges or Biden will be charged also.

Those are the only two outcomes.

They may get lighter sentences if they cooperate but why was Biden not even charged for breaking the law and Trump was?

How is that fair?

Do you agree that Biden broke the exact same law that Trump did?

Not only might they get LIGHTER sentences but as Trump proved in all the documents he gave back willingly they may get NO sentence

I think it is entirely fair that Pence and Biden got treated the EXACT same way Trump was, FIRST, with regards to the documents they all gave back willingly.

The actual law states that a president or VP cannot take documents when they leave office.

That is a crime.

Both Trump and Biden are guilty of this.

The law says nothing about returning them.

So if you charge one then you have to charge the other.

It doesn't matter if anything was hidden or not.

So why was Trump charged and not Biden?

AGAIN,

There is nothing in law that says every crime committed MUST be charged regardless of cooperation.

Quite the opposite, 'immunity', 'dropped charges' and 'Prosecutor discretion' have ALWAYS been a consideration when cooperation is at play.

So the problem you have is a fundamental misunderstanding where you think any law broken MUST result in charges when that has NEVER been true. That and you are stupid.

Trump, AGAIN, was charged not for any of the documents he willing gave back, as both Pence and Biden were not, and he WAS CHARGED for his obstruction and lying about the ones HE DID NOT give back.

A clear and important difference.

Example, you walk out of store with goods you did not pay for and are confronted by the store security who is an off duty cop. He confronts you, you apologize, say you did not realize you had it and give it back. He lets you go with no charges.

OR

You deny you have it, despite him being able to see it. You refuse to give it back. And he arrests and charges you.

You. being stupid keep saying these two instances should be charged the same as they both took goods outside the store and thus committed the same initial offense.

Why do YOU say and think that?

Because you are stupid, that is why.

He shouldn't be either.

Nor Obama nor Bush who all did the same thing.

Only Trump is being charged.

Only Trump obstructed and lied in a sworn statement, requiring the FBI to raid him to get the records back.

That matters. And is why only Trump is RIGHTLY charged

Kudos to you for not running from my points unlike your fellow libtards who have all scurried back under their rocks when they realized they couldn't argue with me.

Although all you can do is spout your usual dribble.

Trump will walk from these charges or Biden will be charged also.

Those are the only two outcomes.

Tink speak; Libtard = anyone left of Alt-Right including American military officers with 21 years of service.

Disagreed on your prediction, but I'm not a lawyer like you. :)

The actual law states that a president or VP cannot take documents when they leave office.

That is a crime.

Both Trump and Biden are guilty of this.

The law says nothing about returning them.

So if you charge one then you have to charge the other.

It doesn't matter if anything was hidden or not.

So why was Trump charged and not Biden?

Biden and Pence had mislaid documents. They did not steal them. When they found them, they immediately returned them. Trump stole them. It is not the same. I doubt Trump has given them all back yet.

Biden and Pence had mislaid documents. They did not steal them. When they found them, they immediately returned them. Trump stole them. It is not the same. I doubt Trump has given them all back yet.

No, they took them when they left office.

That is against the law.

How do you mislay a document into your garage?

If he had returned all the documents when first requested, he would not have been charged. This has been pointed out to you Trumpanzees over and over and over. Your worship of the orange buffoon clouds any rational thought on your part.

Enjoy this happy news too! I'll check back later to see if you've received your talking points from your masters yet. :rofl2:

Donald Trump says he’s a target of special counsel’s criminal probe into 2020 election aftermath

You say he wouldn't. I doubt he wouldn't. You haters will do anything to keep him from running again.

You aren't very observant. I take no talking points, I have no masters.

Why must you lay on your back kicking and screaming? You got the itch?

:laugh:

Trump was chided by legal experts over the weekend for seemingly making up legislation that he stated had authorized him to take national security documents home to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

During a speech at the Turning Point Action conference in West Palm Beach on Saturday, Trump complained about his classified documents indictment and claimed, "whatever documents a president decides to take with him, he has the absolute and unquestioned right to do so."

"This was a law that was passed and signed," he added. "And it couldn't be more clear."

"Nope. No such law exists. Period." wrote longtime Harvard legal scholar Laurence Tribe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...L?cvid=1ebc8ab2667c40838dcebf1e1bca7e50&ei=14

Then what was the deal with Clinton and the sock drawer?

That's not what the law says.

He can keep any declassified documents he wants per the law.

No, he cannot. He can take personal papers. He is not entitled to take anything that belongs in archives. That is almost everything the thief-in-chief stole. Any personal papers have to be approved as personal by NARA. If you read the presidential records law Trump keeps touting, you would know the decision if the paperwork is president's personal paperwork or belongs to NARA is determined by NARA.

Last edited:
Trump was chided by legal experts over the weekend for seemingly making up legislation that he stated had authorized him to take national security documents home to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida.

During a speech at the Turning Point Action conference in West Palm Beach on Saturday, Trump complained about his classified documents indictment and claimed, "whatever documents a president decides to take with him, he has the absolute and unquestioned right to do so."

"This was a law that was passed and signed," he added. "And it couldn't be more clear."

"Nope. No such law exists. Period." wrote longtime Harvard legal scholar Laurence Tribe.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...L?cvid=1ebc8ab2667c40838dcebf1e1bca7e50&ei=14

Yes it does. See Article II of the Constitution of the United States and Title 44.

AGAIN,

There is nothing in law that says every crime committed MUST be charged regardless of cooperation.

Quite the opposite, 'immunity', 'dropped charges' and 'Prosecutor discretion' have ALWAYS been a consideration when cooperation is at play.

So the problem you have is a fundamental misunderstanding where you think any law broken MUST result in charges when that has NEVER been true. That and you are stupid.

Trump, AGAIN, was charged not for any of the documents he willing gave back, as both Pence and Biden were not, and he WAS CHARGED for his obstruction and lying about the ones HE DID NOT give back.

A clear and important difference.

Example, you walk out of store with goods you did not pay for and are confronted by the store security who is an off duty cop. He confronts you, you apologize, say you did not realize you had it and give it back. He lets you go with no charges.

OR

You deny you have it, despite him being able to see it. You refuse to give it back. And he arrests and charges you.

You. being stupid keep saying these two instances should be charged the same as they both took goods outside the store and thus committed the same initial offense.

Why do YOU say and think that?

Because you are stupid, that is why.

Not a crime, dummy. Trump has authority to retain any document he wishes.

Only Trump obstructed and lied in a sworn statement, requiring the FBI to raid him to get the records back.

That matters. And is why only Trump is RIGHTLY charged

The FBI broke the law (Title 18). Trump is NOT required to give back any document.

Biden DID steal the documents he had. He had no authority to take them home at all. He did NOT immediately return them. He had them for YEARS.
Trump does not have to give any document back.

No, they took them when they left office.

That is against the law.

How do you mislay a document into your garage?

No. Biden stole the documents that he had. It did not happen when he left office.
Yes. It is against the law.

He 'mislaid' the documents in the same way 'the wind blew' Biden over when climbing the stairs.

It's just a lame excuse.

Back