"No such law exists"

No, he cannot. He can take personal papers. He is not entitled to take anything that belongs in archives. That is almost everything the thief-in-chief stole. Any personal papers have to be approved as personal by NARA.

Trump has all the authority he needs to retain any document he wishes.

Then why wasn't Biden charged for taking records?

hey Stupid.

This has been explained to you over and over but you are stupid so you do not get it.

- Trump was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

- Pence was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

- Biden was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

Same treatment for all 3 as established by Trump precedent.

- Trump was charged for what he lied about kept and forced them to confiscate thru a search warrant. As he was the only one who lied under oath and obstructed justice he is the only one who faced charges, rightly.

hey Stupid.

This has been explained to you over and over but you are stupid so you do not get it.

- Trump was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

- Pence was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

- Biden was not charged for what he had and gave back willingly.

Same treatment for all 3 as established by Trump precedent.

- Trump was charged for what he lied about kept and forced them to confiscate thru a search warrant. As he was the only one who lied under oath and obstructed justice he is the only one who faced charges, rightly.

Nothing in the law states that if you give them back it's ok.

That's like saying if a burglar gives back property he won't be charged.

The law says you aren't allowed to take records.

Period.

So why wasn't Biden charged?

Nothing in the law states that if you give them back it's ok.

That's like saying if a burglar gives back property he won't be charged.

The law says you aren't allowed to take records.

Period.

So why wasn't Biden charged?

We've discussed this before but you are too stupid to comprehend.

The ENTIRE history of the law in the US and elsewhere is that prosecutors and Judges in sentences CAN AND DO treat cooperation, pleading guilty, becoming an informant, or fighting to the verdict differently both in charging and in sentencing.

People who are not stupid, like you, know this.

YOu keep asserting that it is only the law broken that matters and not what happens after and that has NEVER been the case.

BUt you are stupid so you keep repeating it.

So, if I rob a bank and give the money back, I shouldn't be charged? Is that how it works? Somehow, I don't think that's how it works.

Do you think if Trump allowed them to "retrieve" them, you wouldn't still be screaming he should be charged? LOL!!
You people hate him so much, some of you find it extremely difficult to even type his name. You would prefer him hung.

Trump isn't above the law!607746832030277ec967697e.jpg

What we must all remember, Owl, is that while Arby has some personal beliefs that you and I are not wired to understand,
there is a mitigating factor to any and all of what you and I might consider deficiencies.

Arby owns a spectacularly impressive sports car.
The taste to do so indicates that he's not a devolved sub-human at all.
He's also an accomplished machinist, a valuable and increasingly rare skill.

He merely needed to be influenced by more benign people.
Just I am not not nearly enough, it would seem.

He murders the neighbors pets! He's gone to burn in Hell!

The ENTIRE history of the law in the US and elsewhere is that prosecutors and Judges in sentences CAN AND DO treat cooperation, pleading guilty, becoming an informant, or fighting to the verdict differently both in charging and in sentencing.

YOu keep asserting that it is only the law broken that matters and not what happens after and that has NEVER been the case.

Only one thing matters.

Did Biden break the law or didn't he?

If he works out a deal later with the prosecution that is different.

But did he break the law?

Only one thing matters.

Did Biden break the law or didn't he?

If he works out a deal later with the prosecution that is different.

But did he break the law?

No, not only one thing matters and since i predicted you would be too stupid to understand this post, i will just copy and paste and let you read it again.

No, not only one thing matters and since i predicted you would be too stupid to understand this post, i will just copy and paste and let you read it again.

You’re giving air to a troll that should be suffocated out of this forum.

Back