Obama and his 'Bitterness' Comments

McCain appeals to really dumb people.

How can the US "win" the war in Iraq and find "victory"?

Only really dumb people believe that bullshit.

Question: If the war in Iraq is the "defining moment" .. why hasn't McCain and war suupporters called for a draft?

Obviously the US military is stretched to the limits by all accounts.

Answer: Because there would be an uproar in the US that would pale the antiwar demonstrations during Vietnam.

Only really dumb people .. which there are many .. would vote for McCain.

My initial temptation is to name call for anyone who would vote for a Democrat however I will just say I respectfully disagree with you.

take me through drugged out damo's rationalization of this please.
Shh.

You are bitter, better go and buy a gun because that is where bitter people turn. That and anti-immigrant rhetoric. Because it can't be a possibility that there might actually be a problem... Go to church, buy a gun and talk out against illegal immigration, that's what bitter people do.

My initial temptation is to name call for anyone who would vote for a Democrat however I will just say I respectfully disagree with you.

So what's your gut reaction to people that want to vote for the warmongering idiots that currently occupy the whitehouse?

Seriously, why haven't war supporters called for a draft?

How can "victory" EVER be won in Iraq when we handed Iraq to Iran at the cost to tems of thousands of dead and wounded Americans .. make that young Americans, and trillions of dollars lost to our treasury?

Since Bush and Cheney aren't running again for office I don't understand the question.

There was talk of Condi occupying the VP slot. McCain wants us to stay the course Bush has laid out and most of the Republican congress has bent over and taken it up the A over the last 4 years. What's your gut reaction to people that want to vote for the same idiots that got us to where we are today: i.e. sky high fuel prices, subject of international scorn, in a quagmire, and that are responsible for the death and injuries of thousands upon thousands of Iraqis and US soldier and the destabilization of a region? What's you're gut reaction to that?

That he beat your warmongering idiot that simply wanted to add troops and couldn't come up with a plan of his own?

By adding troops you mean withdraw them?

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/#bring-home

"Bringing Our Troops Home
Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. "

By adding troops you mean withdraw them?

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/iraq/#bring-home

"Bringing Our Troops Home
Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month, and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months. "

Actually, I misread your previous comment. I thought it was a reference to those that HAD voted for Bush as opposed to Kerry. My response was directed at that.... not at Obama. Your bad.

Actually, I misread your previous comment. I thought it was a reference to those that HAD voted for Bush as opposed to Kerry. My response was directed at that.... not at Obama. My (fixed) bad.

oh, you misread again. I'm not suprised, but I totally understand. No biggie.

There was talk of Condi occupying the VP slot. McCain wants us to stay the course Bush has laid out and most of the Republican congress has bent over and taken it up the A over the last 4 years. What's your gut reaction to people that want to vote for the same idiots that got us to where we are today: i.e. sky high fuel prices, subject of international scorn, in a quagmire, and that are responsible for the death and injuries of thousands upon thousands of Iraqis and US soldier and the destabilization of a region? What's you're gut reaction to that?

McCain will pick a Govenor as his VP who had no role in the Bush Administration. Condi will not be the selection.

You are talking about voting strictly on Iraq (if you believe the polls the economy has passed Iraq as people's number one concern so Iraq will not be the defining issue). I don't consider McCain the person who got us into the situation we are in. Had he been in charge instead of Bush I believe we would be in a different position today vis-a-vis Iraq.

So I don't view McCain as following the same policies as the Bush adminstration.

Shh.

You are bitter, better go and buy a gun because that is where bitter people turn. That and anti-immigrant rhetoric. Because it can't be a possibility that there might actually be a problem... Go to church, buy a gun and talk out against illegal immigration, that's what bitter people do.

Umm....okay Druggie Damo......

The phrase "stay the course" out of this admin bothers me on so many levels. What course? The course that Cheney said would likely take 6 months? The course that was originally projected at about $50 billion? The course where we're welcomed as liberators, so no post-Saddam plan would be needed?

Which course are they talking about?

Now you believe Bush?

Edit: If I'm going to believe a politician, which takes a leap of faith, in this case I'll believe more of what McCain says he will do vs. what Bush says McCain will do.

CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — Fresh off his eighth Iraq visit, Sen. John McCain declared Monday that "we are succeeding" and said he wouldn't change course — even as the U.S. death toll rose to 4,000 and the war entered its sixth year.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-03-24-mccain-iraq_N.htm

Next excuse......

Back