Obama and his 'Bitterness' Comments

Well, I for one think Obama is the only smart choice of the top 3 contenders. And yes, I think you're an idiot for not choosing him over the other 2.

Oh yeah......she went there.

Last edited:
Well, I for one think Obama is the only smart choice of the top 3 contenders. And yes, I think you're idiot for not choosing him over the other 2.

Oh yeah......she went there.

I completely agree .. although not in the way the recent idiotic comment framed it.

I completely agree .. although not in the way the recent idiotic comment framed it.

Not to mention if you'd pick McCain over Obama, you probably voted for Bush twice. Which according to Websters latest edition defines idiocracy.

Not to mention if you'd pick McCain over Obama, you probably voted for Bush twice. Which according to Websters latest edition defines idiocracy.

That's not necessarily the case. McCain appeals to Independents who may not have voted for Bush (or didn't vote for him the second time).

That's not necessarily the case. McCain appeals to Independents who may not have voted for Bush (or didn't vote for him the second time).

That’s what the media has told you to say anyway. I guess we won’t know who he appeals to until the votes are tallied.

The fact remains that Tiana is right. Anyone who looks at our country today and says “what we need, is more of this shit from the same party and the same ideology who gave us what we have now” is stupid, and I’m tired of pretending to be “tolerant” and acting as if it’s just a matter of opinion. You people are destroying the country. I don’t have to kiss your asses while you’re at it to top it off.

Of course, I mean you in general, and not specifically, before you go getting all pissy.

That’s what the media has told you to say anyway. I guess we won’t know who he appeals to until the votes are tallied.

The fact remains that Tiana is right. Anyone who looks at our country today and says “what we need, is more of this s%^#@ from the same party and the same ideology who gave us what we have now” is stupid, and I’m tired of pretending to be “tolerant” and acting as if it’s just a matter of opinion. You people are destroying the country. I don’t have to kiss your #$% while you’re at it to top it off.

Of course, I mean you in general, and not specifically, before you go getting all pissy.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

The fact remains that Tiana is right. Anyone who looks at our country today and says “what we need, is more of this shit from the same party and the same ideology who gave us what we have now” is stupid, and I’m tired of pretending to be “tolerant” and acting as if it’s just a matter of opinion. You people are destroying the country. I don’t have to kiss your asses while you’re at it to top it off.

See? Bitter.

Oh, so you think Obama was right then? Well, its good to know that you're going to be supporting him this election.
See? Bitter.

:D

It fits everything. Now that he isn't pretending to be the "optimist" candidate, what do you think his message will be?

Oh, so you think Obama was right then? Well, its good to know that you're going to be supporting him this election.

Obama was 100% accurate in his comments. The problem is people tend to respond poorly when reminded of the stupid shit they do.

McCain appeals to really dumb people.

How can the US "win" the war in Iraq and find "victory"?

Only really dumb people believe that bullshit.

Question: If the war in Iraq is the "defining moment" .. why hasn't McCain and war suupporters called for a draft?

Obviously the US military is stretched to the limits by all accounts.

Answer: Because there would be an uproar in the US that would pale the antiwar demonstrations during Vietnam.

Only really dumb people .. which there are many .. would vote for McCain.

It could be a political "not" fight.

McCain can say, "One, two three, NOT BUSH!"

Obama will be all, "NOT CLINTON!"

We'll all be happy.

Back