Obama is wrong on Afghanistan

Thanks Desh. Don’t worry I don’t take SF seriously. He has a huge and very obvious cyber-crush on me and has to post things like that in order to distract attention from it, so that the other boys don’t make fun of him.

LMAO... now why would anyone make fun of a guy for liking you???

But I will publicly admit it... I do like you... as an opponent... not in any sort of deranged "date a liberal nut" kind of way. :eek:

Darla is a murderer of unborn children?

I had no idea...

Yes, I hang around department stores until I spy a pregnant woman, and then I follow her until she gets on the escalator, and push her down the stairs. I’m not in jail because, thanks to the baby-killing liberals, it’s totally legal to push pregnant women down the stairs. You didn’t know that?

Oh and, this is all a big distraction from the living, breathing human beings being killed by the wars of the moralists. If we can turn a thread about the morality of war, into a right wing rant on abortion, then we’ve earned our paycheck for the week.

Calling me "emo boy?" The guy who jumps on a thread about war to call Darla a baby killer?

Yes emo boy... I was calling you emo boy.... I think you know quite well what was meant by my comments. But you had to emo all over the board again didn't you... you really should lay off the coffee. It has you wound up a bit too tight.

Maybe I should just get right to th source and start punching guys in the dick?

LMAO... now THAT would be another way...

I would love to see you do it and then explain to some stunned guy why you did it. You should do it and have someone make a video of it. Put it in on youtube... priceless

Calling me "emo boy?" The guy who jumps on a thread about war to call Darla a baby killer?

He’s jealous because he knows that you’re my cyber-crush. You should see the PM’s he has been sending to Damo. Talk about a couple of emo boys. Too bad I can’t post them. Damo sent them to me as revenge, after SF had one of his poems posted on an all-boys poetry board that had turned Damo down as “too girly”.

Yes, I hang around department stores until I spy a pregnant woman, and then I follow her until she gets on the escalator, and push her down the stairs. I’m not in jail because, thanks to the baby-killing liberals, it’s totally legal to push pregnant women down the stairs. You didn’t know that?

Oh and, this is all a big distraction from the living, breathing human beings being killed by the wars of the moralists. If we can turn a thread about the morality of war, into a right wing rant on abortion, then we’ve earned our paycheck for the week.

Funny my dear... but those unborn children are also living, breathing human beings.... right up until you attempt to dehumanize them for the sake of convenience.

where as those evil troops are targeting terrorists... you target children. Then attempt to feign moral superiority. That was the point. All your mindless talk about caring about innocent children our troops are killing... then turning on children with your policies here at home. That was the point.

Funny my dear... but those unborn children are also living, breathing human beings.... right up until you attempt to dehumanize them for the sake of convenience.

where as those evil troops are targeting terrorists... you target children. Then attempt to feign moral superiority. That was the point. All your mindless talk about caring about innocent children our troops are killing... then turning on children with your policies here at home. That was the point.

You’re already ranting and moralizing about abortion on another thread. Becoming a preacher? Let me know when you want to get back to the subject of this thread, distracto boy.

That's some of the weakest BS I've heard; truly pathetic. First, fetuses aren't "breathing." Second, no one here ever called the troops "evil" (emo boy). Last, it's an absurd comparison, and par for the course for rightie obfuscation when confronted with issues they (you) simply cannot deal with.

What gets me is all of the lecturing & posturing about "sanctity of life" from this admin & its enabling hacks (like you), which seems to disappear as soon as we unleash something like "shock & awe."

how bad are you getting your ass kicked over loving to kill Hodji's when you have to twist it to an abortion debate.

WTF is an emo boy???

You’re already ranting and moralizing about abortion on another thread. Becoming a preacher? Let me know when you want to get back to the subject of this thread, distracto boy.

It was a tie in to the thread... again, all the proclamations of innocent women and children being killed by our troops while at the same time promoting a policy that kills children. Kind of hypocritical. Not to mention the simple fact that our troops are not targeting women and children... those whom they ARE fighting don't seem to have a problem killing innocent people.

but yes I know, we should pull all troops out now so that those peace loving Taliban can take control once again. That will do wonders at protecting those innocent women and children you act like you care so much about.

how bad are you getting your ass kicked over loving to kill Hodji's when you have to twist it to an abortion debate.

WTF is an emo boy???

You really are a tool. Why don't you go back and play with US on another thread. You two are about the same intellect... though lately he has been appearing more intelligent than you... something you should work on.

That's some of the weakest BS I've heard; truly pathetic. First, fetuses aren't "breathing." Second, no one here ever called the troops "evil" (emo boy). Last, it's an absurd comparison, and par for the course for rightie obfuscation when confronted with issues they (you) simply cannot deal with.

What gets me is all of the lecturing & posturing about "sanctity of life" from this admin & its enabling hacks (like you), which seems to disappear as soon as we unleash something like "shock & awe."

Agreed.

Shit the last thing I worrie about is some NAZI afraid to fight calling me names.
Especially one who gets is head shoved up his ass by a moveon.lefty and has to resort to Abortions are bad. What a puss.

Back