Obama SACKS MORE THAN 130 of TOP MILITARY !!!

And liberals call us sheep? wake up idiots, just because you follow Odumma blindly doesn't mean you will be given special treatment.

And liberals call us sheep? wake up idiots, just because you follow Odumma blindly doesn't mean you will be given special treatment.

You are a sheep you fucking dropout!
Losing is in your DNA
Failed babykiller
Failed college student
Failed shop Forman

The RINO's Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned about has been and is so over bloated with enough Admirals and Generals that we could supply the rest of the world's militaries with leadership and still have too many left over for ourselves. Maybe getting rid of some of the hangers-on will leave more money for the non-coms that actually do the dirty work.

I despise just about everything Obamie the Commie has done, but it looks like in this case he finally got something right.

And Oh yeah! Comparing Obama's forced retirements to Hitler and Stalin's purges is about as intellectually honest as "If you like your healthcare you can keep it."

you list a captain and a commander and a lieutenant commander as "Commanding Admirals".

that's fucking funny.

Naval Officers fired: (All in 2011)

· Commander Laredo Bell-U.S. Navy Commander Naval Support
Activity Saratoga Springs , NY (Aug 2011)
· Lieutenant Commander Kurt Boenisch-Executive Officer amphibious
transport dock Ponce (Apr 2011)

Try again S4B's ?

And I'm quite sure one could find a reason to fire every officer in Armed Force's with a little digging an creative fact finding....and getting intoxicated at one time or another
is something that in just about
universal, not only in the military, but in the entire adult population of the country.....try Washington DC for instance..between alcohol and drugs, its a wonder anyone is left...

In other words, you're just a Obama apologist no matter what the issue and full of shit up to eyeballs....an ideological purge? Thats a good enough guess.

Be afwraid moron, be vwery, vwery afwraid.....hiding in Mexico won't help.

Last edited:
lots of naval officers get drunk... that is not unexpected or against the law. driving a vehicle while intoxicated it. Stripping naked in front of officer and enlisted subordinates - an unwitting civilians - is not acceptable. I can't believe you're such of a Bushco apologist - and faux naval veteran - that you would approve of those sorts of behaviors by leaders of our Navy. All the more reason to doubt what little service you claim to have.

lots of naval officers get drunk... that is not unexpected or against the law. driving a vehicle while intoxicated it. Stripping naked in front of officer and enlisted subordinates - an unwitting civilians - is not acceptable. I can't believe you're such of a Bushco apologist - and faux naval veteran - that you would approve of those sorts of behaviors by leaders of our Navy. All the more reason to doubt what little service you claim to have.

You are brimming with desperate Lieberrhoidal crappola. No one that I am aware of is denying that some highranking officers, and of course lesser commanders .....even in KEY positions ......didn't, and don't deserve to be sacked. And among the 137 Obumsky sacked, obviously, there were some who deserved to be sacked. But the 120, or so, left over in KEY positions that were sacked is a record UNMATCHED by any President in our History.

As a matter of fact I doubt you will find a President other than the Obummerrhoid who sacked ONE FOURTH the number of Generals, Admirals and field grade officers in relative KEY positions that any President sacked.

Last edited:
You are brimming with desperate Lieberrhoidal crappola. No one that I am aware of is denying that some highranking officers, and of course lesser commanders .....even in KEY positions ......didn't, and don't deserve to be sacked. And among the 137 Obumsky sacked, obviously, there were some who deserved to be sacked. But the 120, or so, left over in KEY positions that were sacked is a record UNMATCHED by any President in our History.

As a matter of fact I doubt you will find a President other than the Obummerrhoid who sacked ONE FOURTH the number of Generals, Admirals and field grade officers in relative KEY positions that any President sacked.

why not post a list of those you feel did NOT deserve to be sacked. Why would you include people who clearly DID deserve to be sacked on your list in the first place? If you had a legitimate point, why not make it? Throwing a bunch of names up and claiming the size of the list itself was indicative and meaningful when the list included bozos like I quickly found makes it appear that you don't really have a legitimate point to begin with. My guess is, you'll find similar stories about most everyone on that list.... but if you want to give me a revised list of people who clearly were sacked for political and not performance based reasons, please do so.

Bushco apologist ?.....How the fuck could Bush possibly have anything to do with this issue ?.....

Maybe you ought to sober up before you post ....

Obummerrhoid's commie-inspired agenda that is sending our country in a downward spiral is following the footsteps of the Commie Icons like Stalin, Mao-tse-tung, Pol Pot etc......that result, will result and historically have resulted in the devastation of countless children.

Oh the bullshit.

In September 2013, Major General Gregg A.Sturdevant and Major Geneneral Charles M. Gurganus were forced into retirement after the Commandant of the Marine Corps, General James Amos, concluded they should be held accountable for failing to secure their base in Afghanistan against the September 2012 Taliban attack that killed two Marines and destroyed materiel.

In September 2012, no body was held responsible for, forced into retirement, reprimanded, slapped on the wrist, or scolded for failing to secure, adequately protect, attempt
to rescue, or send assistance to Americans at the Consulate in Benghazi during or after a terrorist attack in which 4 US citizens were killed including the Ambassador and in which
the entire Consulate and other buildings were destroyed...Sec. of State said, "what difference does it make" and Obama just don't give a shit....all those killed were white.

call the waaaambulance. bravo is all butthurt and throwing a hissy fit because NOBODY will join him in his Benghazi-fest.

Bushco apologist ?.....How the fuck could Bush possibly have anything to do with this issue ?.....

Maybe you ought to sober up before you post ....

learn to fucking read.... I never claimed that Bush had anything to do with this issue.... I was describing who YOU were. It colors everything you do or say.

learn to fucking read.... I never claimed that Bush had anything to do with this issue.... I was describing who YOU were. It colors everything you do or say.

Its you that can't fuckin' read asshole.....this issue doesn't concern Bush in the least....why the fuck would I be apologizing for him...the only ass kissing and

apologizing going on is you being an Obama apologist......

and my post about no one being held responsible for Benghazi can't be refuted, thus, assholes, like you, have nothing further to say.......

I see you won't defend the comments of

- Major General Paul Vallely:
- Army Lt. General William G. Jerry Boykin:
- Navy Captain Joseph John:

- Army Major General Patrick Brady:
There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the
military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him.

I especially like his words of wisdom...

In September 2012, no body was held responsible for, forced into retirement, reprimanded, slapped on the wrist, or scolded for failing to secure, adequately protect, attempt
to rescue, or send assistance to Americans at the Consulate in Benghazi during or after a terrorist attack in which 4 US citizens were killed including the Ambassador and in which
the entire Consulate and other buildings were destroyed...Sec. of State said, "what difference does it make" and Obama just don't give a shit....all those killed were white.

NOVA, a true PATRIOT,

What you stated is another reason I want the moronic Lieberrhoids to FIRST ACKNOWLEDGE the IRREFUTABLE FACTS about the Obummerrhoid thus proving they are SANE, RATIONAL, POLITICALLY EDUCATED INDIVIDUALS capable of LUCIDLY discussing this MONUMENTAL FRAUD and POS of a NATIONAL DISASTER before further wasting time discussing anything else which would be predictable, nonsensical crappola.

Here's my position:

Before I discuss Obummerrhoid's attempt to emasculate our Military a la Stain's paranoid error i.e., "The TUCHACHEVSKY PURGE" where USSR's military was emasculated leaving the USSR at the mercy of Nazis, the main substance of this thread ....... I want the Lieberrhoidal idiots to acknowledge the irrefutable facts laid out in my expose of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD, The WANNABE Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright, The Bosom buddy of Bill Ayers, the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the PENTAGON, and who visited his cousin in Kenya, RAILA ODINGA, known throughout AFRICA as the "AFRICAN STALIN" who is/was the leader of the MUSLIM/COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party of Kenya" which, according to our State Dept, at that time, "ehtnically cleansed", i.e., slaughtered thousands of fellow Kenyans, including women & children. There were worldwide photo-ops of Commie Obammie sitting arm-in-arm with that MONSTROUS PSYCHO ODINGA, smiling. Later, Commie Obammie attended the ALL Muslim/Commie Family Gathering where a further photo-op had an additional WORLD-WIDE photo (including ones by Obumsky's Lap-dog National Media) where Commie Obammie was decked out in African Garb, sporting a turban 5 times too large, wearing a silly grin on his putrescent physiognomy.

The reason I will not respond to the main substance of this thread is that the Lieberrhoidal idiots must FIRST acknowledge the irrefutable facts, or try to SUCCESSFULLY refute these irrefutable facts regarding this icebergish (my neologism) MONUMENTAL POS's short biography. IF I AM NOT DEALING WITH SANE, RATIONAL, POLITICALLY EDUCATED PEOPLE there is absolutely no reason that one can expect any meaningful dialogue about Obummerrhoid's latest scam.

Last edited:
So... No real list of military leaders booted for ideological reasons and not simply for poor professional performance?

Gosh... Why am I not surprised?

Back