Obama SACKS MORE THAN 130 of TOP MILITARY !!!

Actually, even though I knew you were a partisan hack before you posted this thread, I actually did think that you would be willing to show some data concerning how many other officers were sacked by former presidents or to show a long list of officers "purged" by Obama for reasons having to do with things other than poor performance of a lack of professionalism. I guess I was unaware of just what a total parrot you really were. This thread purported to be a list of officers "purged", which is a word that clearly has an ideological connotation. The list contains officers who were relieved of their duties because THEY exhibited poor performance or a profound lack of professionalism. I am GLAD that individuals who exhibit such poor performance are no longer leading our country's military forces. It is a testament to your petty partisanship that you would NOT be similarly glad about that. This thread suggests that the number of officers so released by Obama far exceeds that of other presidents, yet no such data has ever been presented. I thought that you would at least own up to the glaring errors of your OP, or the ridiculous nature of your list.... but I was mistaken. AH well.... live and learn.

Live and learn.

Actually, even though I knew you were a partisan hack before you posted this thread, I actually did think that you would be willing to show some data concerning how many other officers were sacked by former presidents or to show a long list of officers "purged" by Obama for reasons having to do with things other than poor performance of a lack of professionalism. I guess I was unaware of just what a total parrot you really were. This thread purported to be a list of officers "purged", which is a word that clearly has an ideological connotation. The list contains officers who were relieved of their duties because THEY exhibited poor performance or a profound lack of professionalism. I am GLAD that individuals who exhibit such poor performance are no longer leading our country's military forces. It is a testament to your petty partisanship that you would NOT be similarly glad about that. This thread suggests that the number of officers so released by Obama far exceeds that of other presidents, yet no such data has ever been presented. I thought that you would at least own up to the glaring errors of your OP, or the ridiculous nature of your list.... but I was mistaken. AH well.... live and learn.

Live and learn.

I repeat: I laid out the IRREFUTABLE FACTS. You can't disprove them. So, you want me to do your impossible job of proving me wrong by having ME prove myself wrong. And that, you pathetic fool, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!

You continue to disguise the obvious. The obvious being that Obumsky is a MONUMENTAL FRAUD, TRAITOR & FAILURE. And, regardless of whether the exorbitant number of the Top Military, and some in lesser but key positions, were sacked for just reasons,which they were not, THE SALIENT FACT IS THAT NO MATTER FOR WHAT REASON THEY WERE SACKED, IN COMPARISON, THE CULPABILITY OF THE MILITARY WERE LIGHT YEARS LESS THAN OBUMMMERRHOID'S TRAITOROUS DEEDS AND EVIL CHARACTER EXPRESSED IN THE FEW EXAMPLES I EXPOSED HIM WITH.........AND........WHICH IN SPITE OF YOUR PATHETICALLY DESPERATE DODGING YOU CANNOT SPECIFICALLY DENY OR OBFUSCATE.

So......keep dodging, and dodging, and dodging.....and, DDDDOOOODDDDGGGGIIIIINNNNNGGGGG.... !!! ROFLMAO

you laid out a list of 130 guys who got sacked. that's it. All the ones I checked were sacked because of poor performance or a decided lack of professionalism. You have NO data that shows that Obama sacked more or less officers than any other president. NONE. You have NO data that supports your claim that these officers were "purged" and not simply relieved of command because of performance issues. NONE. It is an irrefutable fact that 130 officers - some as junior as Lieutenant Commanders - lost their jobs due to poor performance during the Obama administration. So what? That number proves absolutely NOTHING and it certainly does not prove IN ANY WAY that those officers were purged because of ideology.

You've got nothing here. Sorry. You're a hack AND a moron.... dangerous combination!

you laid out a list of 130 guys who got sacked. that's it. All the ones I checked were sacked because of poor performance or a decided lack of professionalism. You have NO data that shows that Obama sacked more or less officers than any other president. NONE. You have NO data that supports your claim that these officers were "purged" and not simply relieved of command because of performance issues. NONE. It is an irrefutable fact that 130 officers - some as junior as Lieutenant Commanders - lost their jobs due to poor performance during the Obama administration. So what? That number proves absolutely NOTHING and it certainly does not prove IN ANY WAY that those officers were purged because of ideology.

You've got nothing here. Sorry. You're a hack AND a moron.... dangerous combination!

I have the SAME RESPONSE to your SAME CRAPPOLA !!!

I refer you to my posts following yours.

You're dodging. You keep on DODGING ! DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG !!!!

Uh-oh, another one. You know I think one of those mail-order overseas drug outfits could really clean-up here selling discounted xanax.

HUH ?!?!?

WTF ?!?!?

OK.....Are we now discussing sexual intercourse ?!?!?

Let's look at this from a positive point of view.

According to the Heavy Caps this "innocent 13 year old" was anything but an unwilling rape victim ...... and, actually enjoyed her sexual experiences.

If that is the case, this precocious young lady (some may wonder if that term is loosely applied) must have had a splendid time !!!

Last edited:

You're dodging. You keep on DODGING ! DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG !!!!

you're the guy who can't justify his own OP.... not me.

try again when you grow the fuck up.

you're the guy who can't justify his own OP.... not me.

try again when you grow the fuck up.

As stated on prior occasions:

You're dodging. You keep on DODGING ! DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG G !!!!

ROFLMAO

why not stand by the assertion of your original post? If Obama has indeed sacked more senior officers than other presidents, prove it. If Obama has indeed purged senior military personnel for ideological reasons, prove it.

You can't. You posted this tripe. Either stand by it, defend it, or run away from it. Your choice.

why not stand by the assertion of your original post? If Obama has indeed sacked more senior officers than other presidents, prove it. If Obama has indeed purged senior military personnel for ideological reasons, prove it.

You can't. You posted this tripe. Either stand by it, defend it, or run away from it. Your choice.

If you know that a different American President has purged more then Obama just did, then why don't you show it; unless it's because you know that no other American President has ever done such.

You're dodging. You keep on DODGING ! DDDDDDDOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG G !!!!

ROFLMAO

If you know that a different American President has purged more then Obama just did, then why don't you show it; unless it's because you know that no other American President has ever done such.

Lieberrhoidals babbling in unison doesn't change anything.

ROFLMAO

I wasn't the one suggesting that Obama had sacked more than any other president. It's up to raptor to prove his own assertion... which he clearly cannot do.

I wasn't the one suggesting that Obama had sacked more than any other president. It's up to raptor to prove his own assertion... which he clearly cannot do.

Lieberrhoidals babbling in unison doesn't change anything.

ROFLMAO

It's funny to see you try and wiggle away from your unprovable assertion.

keep wiggling.

It is YOUR suggestion that more officers were sacked by Obama than any other president. Prove it.

You already have totally failed at trying to show that any of them were sacked for reasons other than poor performance....

you're on a roll.

It's funny to see you try and wiggle away from your unprovable assertion.

keep wiggling.

It is YOUR suggestion that more officers were sacked by Obama than any other president. Prove it.

You already have totally failed at trying to show that any of them were sacked for reasons other than poor performance....

you're on a roll.

ROFLMAO

If you start a thread and cannot even support your original assertion contained therein, I guess we're all done then.

I would love to see how the number of Officer's relieved of duty in the Obama administration compares to other administrations.... but you steadfastly refuse to produce the evidence that would prove your unsupported assertion.

If you want to start ANOTHER thread where you compare Obama's character with military officers, I'd participate in that thread.... but not if I could expect similar obfuscation from you.

You made an assertion. Is 130 a big number or a small number? If you don't provide context, how is anyone to know whether there is an issue or not?

If you start a thread and cannot even support your original assertion contained therein, I guess we're all done then.

I would love to see how the number of Officer's relieved of duty in the Obama administration compares to other administrations.... but you steadfastly refuse to produce the evidence that would prove your unsupported assertion.

If you want to start ANOTHER thread where you compare Obama's character with military officers, I'd participate in that thread.... but not if I could expect similar obfuscation from you.

You made an assertion. Is 130 a big number or a small number? If you don't provide context, how is anyone to know whether there is an issue or not?

ROFLMAO

Back