Obama SACKS MORE THAN 130 of TOP MILITARY !!!

call the waaaambulance. bravo is all butthurt and throwing a hissy fit because NOBODY will join him in his Benghazi-fest.

By "NOBODY" the maineman, by his own admission, means the Lieberrhoidal scum who follow the leadership of the MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY OF AMERICA, The Obummerhoid, and his stooges amongst whom is "what difference does it make" Hellary.

you started this stupid thread, douchebag... are you gonna provide a list of how many of those 130 were fired because of ideological reasons as opposed to simple poor performance of inadequate professionalism?

I didn't think so.

this is silly... the first five flag officers on the list fucked up royally... it had NADA to do with ideology and all to do with either keeping their dick in their pants, the booze bottle away from their mouth or their pinhole shut.... every one of them deserved to get canned.

you started this stupid thread, douchebag... are you gonna provide a list of how many of those 130 were fired because of ideological reasons as opposed to simple poor performance of inadequate professionalism?

I didn't think so.

Probably all of them.....but then personal character assassination works better....

Probably all of them.....but then personal character assassination works better....

you, of course, would think so.... given the fact that you are an Obama hating hack.... but, like I said earlier... I started at the top of the list of generals that were "sacked" by Obama and ALL five of them had fucked up in their professional lives in HUGE ways.... no flag officer under ANY president should expect to stay in office if they do stupid shit like those five did.... and they were the first five.... right from the top. Earlier, I had checked the non-flag Navy officers on the list and ALL of them totally fucked up in their professional lives.... so.... every one on the list I have checked so far was fired for nothing having anything remotely to do with ideology. The list is a fucking joke. Put out by Obama hating hacks, and sucked up and digested like manna from heaven BY Obama hating hacks.

Why am I not surprised??

:::yawn:::

you, of course, would think so.... given the fact that you are an Obama hating hack.... but, like I said earlier... I started at the top of the list of generals that were "sacked" by Obama and ALL five of them had fucked up in their professional lives in HUGE ways.... no flag officer under ANY president should expect to stay in office if they do stupid shit like those five did.... and they were the first five.... right from the top. Earlier, I had checked the non-flag Navy officers on the list and ALL of them totally fucked up in their professional lives.... so.... every one on the list I have checked so far was fired for nothing having anything remotely to do with ideology. The list is a fucking joke. Put out by Obama hating hacks, and sucked up and digested like manna from heaven BY Obama hating hacks.

Why am I not surprised??

:::yawn:::

NOTE: with all the Lieberrhoidal meaningless verbiage the bottom line is that they STILL cannot refute the irrefutable about the icebergish (my neologism) biography of their POS leader & idol.

I just love to see the punks squirm like worms toasted in a frying pan !!!

ROFLMAO

you started this thread... it was YOUR list that started this discussion. It is a joke. I have looked into the very first five flag officers supposedly SACKED in Obama's supposed purge and all five of them let go because of serious professional lapses in judgment.

You got nothin'

you started this thread... it was YOUR list that started this discussion. It is a joke. I have looked into the very first five flag officers supposedly SACKED in Obama's supposed purge and all five of them let go because of serious professional lapses in judgment.

You got nothin'

ROFLMAO !!!

"I GOT 'NOTHIN " ???????????????

ROFLMAO !!!

Obvious that NOT A SINGLE one of you Lieberrhoids can successfully refute The MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA'S icebergish (my neologism) biography that's common knowledge regurgitated numerous times in the National Media. Even by the Obummerrhoid's very own lap dog national media.

I suppose that you Lieberrhoidal idiots consider it par for the course to have a leader & idol of yours to have such a horrendous resume !!!

You Lieberrhoidal morons keep bringing up the acknowledged fact that there are some Generals & Admirals (probably 1/2 a dozen or so) and commanders in Key positions that deserve to be sacked but check out the COMPARATIVE REASONS .....COMPARATIVE with respect to the MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA:

Let me point out just THREE aspects of this POS (obviously there are many more):

(1)The Obummerrhoid is a PROVEN Black Racist Swine having a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate. And, in Obumsky's own words the PSYCHO Wright is his:"Pastor, Friend, and Mentor."

Would any of the TOP MILITARY you may have listed survive in his office when being PROVEN to be a Black Racist Swine like Obummer ?

(2) The Obummerrhoid has as his BOSOM BUDDY Bill Ayers, THE UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon. And from whose home, Obumsky kicked off his Senatorial Career.BTW, Avery's wife is Bernadine Dorne, a convicted Commie Terrorist and now, understandedly, a Prof at a Prestigious Lieberrhoidal College.

Would any of the TOP MILITARY persons in a KEY POSITION you may have listed survive in his office when being PROVEN to be a a bosom buddy of an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon, and launched his Military career under the auspices of such a turd ???

(3) The Obummerrhoid has as his COUSIN, whom he adores, Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN". Odinga is the leader of the Muslim/Commie Organization: "The Orange Democratic Party", who at that time, our State Dept stated that Odinga "Ethnically Cleansed" thousands of his fellow Kenyans. The slaughter included women & children. Yet Obumsky was photo-oped at Odinga's rally, arm-in-arm, smiling. With basically the same photo-op later at Odinga and Obummer's ALL FAMILY MUSLIM/COMMIE Gathering whence came the world-wide photo-op of the Obummerrhoid decked out in African Garb, sporting a turban 5 sizes too large, and wearing a silly grin on his putrescent physiognamy. This photo-op also made headline news in America by Obumsky's very own Lap-Dog National Media.

Would any of the TOP MILITARY persons in a KEY POSITION, you may have listed, survive in his office when being PROVEN to have as his relative AND being ADORED whilst being a MUSLIM/COMMIE PSYCHO MURDERER slaughtering thousands of fellow countrymen, including women & children.......attending the MONSTER'S rallies and an All Muslim/Commie Family Gathering ?

BUT......HERE WE ARE.....THE HYPOCRITICALLY INSANE LIEBERRHOIDALS ATTACKING SOME OF THE TOP MILITARY (albeit with only a few acknowledged examples....though claiming many, and lesser commanders in KEY Positions, when their POS LEADER & IDOL .....COMPARATIVELY is a PROVEN Wannabe Black Racist Swine, Bosom buddy of an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon. And, to top it off, have as his ADORING COUSIN a MASS MURDERING MANIAC ?!?!?

you started this thread about Obama sacking 130 top military personnel (even though the list included relatively junior officers) and the thrust of your OP was that these sackings were a part of a ideological cleansing. You can't show me ONE of those more than 130 officers who was sacked for anything other than poor performance of lack of professionalism that would have caused his firing under any other president.

In other words, this thread is bullshit and all you can do now is attempt to change the subject.

BOOOOOORING!

you started this thread about Obama sacking 130 top military personnel (even though the list included relatively junior officers) and the thrust of your OP was that these sackings were a part of a ideological cleansing. You can't show me ONE of those more than 130 officers who was sacked for anything other than poor performance of lack of professionalism that would have caused his firing under any other president.

In other words, this thread is bullshit and all you can do now is attempt to change the subject.

BOOOOOORING!

Way to go, Lieberrhoid........STILL DODGING !!!

dodging?? I directly addressed the OP. I pointed out the idiocy of your premise... and YOU'VE been dodging ever since. What the fuck do William Ayers and Reverend Wright have to do with Obama supposedly sacking top military personnel in an ideological purge? NOTHING! YOU brought them into the discussion when it became apparent that your OP was full of shit.

LMFAO

run away, maggot.

dodging?? I directly addressed the OP. I pointed out the idiocy of your premise... and YOU'VE been dodging ever since. What the fuck do William Ayers and Reverend Wright have to do with Obama supposedly sacking top military personnel in an ideological purge? NOTHING! YOU brought them into the discussion when it became apparent that your OP was full of shit.

LMFAO

run away, maggot.

DODGING !!!......Still DOOOOOODDDDDDGGGGGIIINNNNNNGGG !!!!

For those Lieberrhoidal morons that STILL don't geddit, I repeat:

It is obvious that NOT A SINGLE one of you Lieberrhoids can successfully refute The MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA'S icebergish (my neologism) biography that's common knowledge regurgitated numerous times in the National Media. Even by the Obummerrhoid's very own lap dog national media.

I suppose that you Lieberrhoidal idiots consider it par for the course to have a leader & idol of yours to have such a horrendous resume !!!

You Lieberrhoidal morons keep bringing up the acknowledged fact that there are some Generals & Admirals (probably 1/2 a dozen or so) and commanders in Key positions that deserve to be sacked but check out the COMPARATIVE REASONS .....COMPARATIVE with respect to the MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA:

Let me point out just THREE aspects of this POS (obviously there are many more):

(1)The Obummerrhoid is a PROVEN Black Racist Swine having a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob Jeremiah "GODDAMN AMERICA" Wright's Cathedral of Hate. And, in Obumsky's own words the PSYCHO Wright is his:"Pastor, Friend, and Mentor."

Would any of the TOP MILITARY you may have listed survive in his office when being PROVEN to be a Black Racist Swine like Obummer ?

(2) The Obummerrhoid has as his BOSOM BUDDY Bill Ayers, THE UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon. And from whose home, Obumsky kicked off his Senatorial Career.BTW, Avery's wife is Bernadine Dorne, a convicted Commie Terrorist and now, understandedly, a Prof at a Prestigious Lieberrhoidal College.

Would any of the TOP MILITARY persons in a KEY POSITION you may have listed survive in his office when being PROVEN to be a a bosom buddy of an UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL, COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon, and launched his Military career under the auspices of such a turd ???

(3) The Obummerrhoid has as his COUSIN, whom he adores, Raila Odinga, known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN". Odinga is the leader of the Muslim/Commie Organization: "The Orange Democratic Party", who at that time, our State Dept stated that Odinga "Ethnically Cleansed" thousands of his fellow Kenyans. The slaughter included women & children. Yet Obumsky was photo-oped at Odinga's rally, arm-in-arm, smiling. With basically the same photo-op later at Odinga and Obummer's ALL FAMILY MUSLIM/COMMIE Gathering whence came the world-wide photo-op of the Obummerrhoid decked out in African Garb, sporting a turban 5 sizes too large, and wearing a silly grin on his putrescent physiognamy. This photo-op also made headline news in America by Obumsky's very own Lap-Dog National Media.

Would any of the TOP MILITARY persons in a KEY POSITION, you may have listed, survive in his office when being PROVEN to have as his relative AND being ADORED whilst being a MUSLIM/COMMIE PSYCHO MURDERER slaughtering thousands of fellow countrymen, including women & children.......attending the MONSTER'S rallies and an All Muslim/Commie Family Gathering ?

BUT......HERE WE ARE.....THE HYPOCRITICALLY INSANE LIEBERRHOIDALS ATTACKING SOME OF THE TOP MILITARY (albeit with only a few acknowledged examples....though claiming many, and lesser commanders in KEY Positions, when their POS LEADER & IDOL .....COMPARATIVELY is a PROVEN Wannabe Black Racist Swine, Bosom buddy of an UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST who bombed a Police HQ and the Pentagon. And, to top it off, have as his ADORING COUSIN a MASS MURDERING MANIAC ?!?!?

Can't you HYPOCRITICALLY INSANE Lieberrhoidal Idiots see that by trotting out a Distinguished Patriot and a BRILLIANT Military Leader like Petraeus, and some others (?).....who it must be acknowledged had some COMPARATIVELY minor reasons that deserved their sacking.......HOWEVER....... COMPARATIVELY SPEAKING ......... Can't you see that it is not your Lieberrhoidal place to get HYSTERICAL about the shortcomings of the FEW Top Military who deserved to be sacked when you arselick this Obummerrhoid, this HORRENDOUS FRAUD and AMERICA's ENEMY whose deeds are HISTORICALLY EVIL & DISASTROUS in COMPARISON?!?!? ?!?!?!?

what does all that babbling have to do with the fact that this thread is about your list of 130 officers supposedly sacked for ideological reasons who were, instead, all sacked for poor performance that would have gotten them sacked under ANY president?

what does all that babbling have to do with the fact that this thread is about your list of 130 officers supposedly sacked for ideological reasons who were, instead, all sacked for poor performance that would have gotten them sacked under ANY president?

Lieberrhoidal Moron: The CENTRAL POINT IS: whilst it is correct for any President, as a Commander-in-Chief, to sack a few, a 1/2 a dozen , or so Top Military Generals or Admirals, and probably some lesser commanders in KEY POSITIONS.......NO PRESIDENT IN U.S. HISTORY sacked that many which OBVIOUSLY indicates that this Obummerrhoidal JERK is emasculating our Military because of his IDIOTIC AGENDA that is DESTROYING our country.

But even more to the point: Since the Lieberrhoidal fools are the ones that are making idiots outa themselves in their hysteria to protect the MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA by going overboard......it is only correct to point out that FIRST they view the transgressions of the few TOP MILITARY Generals, Admirals, and lesser commanders in KEY POSITIONS COMPARATIVELY with their Leader & Idol, THE MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA !!!

Thus:

It is obvious that NOT A SINGLE one of you Lieberrhoids can successfully refute The MONUMENTAL FRAUD & ENEMY of AMERICA'S icebergish (my neologism) biography that's common knowledge regurgitated numerous times in the National Media. Even by the Obummerrhoid's very own lap dog national media.

Can't you HYPOCRITICALLY INSANE Lieberrhoidal Idiots see that by trotting out a Distinguished Patriot and a BRILLIANT Military Leader like Petraeus, and some others (?).....who it must be acknowledged had some COMPARATIVELY minor reasons that deserved their sacking.......HOWEVER....... COMPARATIVELY SPEAKING ......... Can't you see that it is not your Lieberrhoidal place to get HYSTERICAL about the shortcomings of the FEW Top Military who deserved to be sacked when you arselick this Obummerrhoid, this HORRENDOUS FRAUD and AMERICA's ENEMY whose deeds are HISTORICALLY EVIL & DISASTROUS in COMPARISON?!?!? ?!?!?!?

I am waiting for you to cull from your OP those officers who were sacked for reasons other than poor performance which would have gotten them fired under any president. Oddly enough, you keep spewing bullshit instead of just giving me that list. Why IS that?

There is another possibility that no one else has considered yet.
Obama's been President for 5+ years now and recently dismissed 130 top ranking Military personnel.
Since this is an unprecedented number of dismissals; could it be possible that the ones dismissed saw Obama's own disregard for the laws and rules, that they felt the best thing to do was to follow his example?
Especially since they all appear to have committed the dismissal behavior, while under his command! :dunno:

As a military man myself, I can tell you that Presidents come and Presidents go.... one's professional judgment does not magically change from administration to administration. Assholes were assholes regardless of who was in the white house and great inspirational leaders were always great. I first raised my hand when LBJ was president and finally took off my uniform when Clinton was president. I saw lots and lots of senior naval officers rise, and saw many of them fall. I found that subordinates under the command of good leaders AND bad ones, knew the true nature of those men LONG before the higher-ups did. Dick Macke, for example... was commanding officer of IKE when he was a captain, and he was universally HATED by the crew and air wing, officer and enlisted alike, for being a backstabbing, arbitrarily cruel and careless slave driver who beat down, and humiliated his subordinates rather than lift them up. The Navy, however, continued to promote him until he got four stars and was made CINCPAC. Finally, his true colors came to light in such a way that his superiors saw what his subordinates had LONG known.... then, and only then did he get sacked - and lost two stars on the way out!

Back