Obama's birth certificate

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.....
Where's the microfiche?

Also this:

Hawaiian state law allows children born outside Hawaii get valid Hawaiian birth certificates (S. 338-17.8)

The following Hawaii state law (Hawaii Revised Statutes S. 338-17.8) allows children who are born outside Hawaii to obtain valid Hawaiian birth certificates, depending on the residency of their parents. This law isn't restricted to those born in the other 49 states; a child could be born in a foreign country and still get a valid HI birth certificate. This law was added in 1982, as confirmed by law librarians at the U. of Hawaii and L.A. County law libraries.
http://24ahead.com/hawaiian-state-law-allows-children-born-outside-hawaii-get-v

One is a short form and one is a long form. That's the only difference.

It does not contain irrelevant information like the name of his doctor, true. But that information is completely irrelevant to deciding his citizenship. Are you telling me that the Republican governor of Hawaii just made up his citizenship in some huge conspiracy? Man, you loons go further and further out of reality every day.

thanks for admitting that the electronic copy is NOT the original....your thread is false

This whole long form vs. short form deal is a RED HERRING. Whether or not he presents a long or short form is IRRELEVANT, and the state of Hawaii no longer ISSUES long forms! They are EQUALLY as official! This is his OFFICIAL certificate of birth! In high-res images, just in case you want to examine it.

false

you can get a copy of the original for $10

the state of HI confirmed obama's original is on file and only he can request a copy of it

i can't honestly believe how much false information you have spewed in this thread

one is a certificate and one is a certification

watermark is lying that the original and certification are the same thing. the certification does not contain all the information contained in the original.

this is not even a thread fail, it is an outright thread lie

The record of his birth went to HI's Office of Vital Statistics or Records. This was released to two local newspapers and contains the same info. How do you explain these newspaper announcements from forty-eight years ago?

Obama's mother is a US citizen. No matter where she gave birth, her child is a US citizen. How do you disconnect the government's own citizenship requirement from his birth? The law says:

* If you were born before November 14, 1986, you are a citizen if your U.S. citizen parent lived in the United States for at least 10 years and 5 of those years in the United States were after your citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Obama's mother lived in the United States for 18 years before he was born. She complies with the requirement of living at least 10 years in the U.S., as she spent her entire life in the U.S.

[At the time of Barack's birth, both of his parents were students at the East-West Center of the University of Hawaii at Manoa; Barack's stepfather, Lolo SOETORO, was also a student at the East-West Center.]

Here's Obama's family tree going back to his 10th great-grandparents:
http://www.suntimes.com/images/cds/MP3/obamatree.pdf

Obama's half-sister Maya Soetoro was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. She is also a U.S. citizen by virtue of being born of an American citizen.

The record of his birth went to HI's Office of Vital Statistics or Records. This was released to two local newspapers and contains the same info. How do you explain these newspaper announcements from forty-eight years ago?

Obama's mother is a US citizen. No matter where she gave birth, her child is a US citizen. How do you disconnect the government's own citizenship requirement from his birth? The law says:

* If you were born before November 14, 1986, you are a citizen if your U.S. citizen parent lived in the United States for at least 10 years and 5 of those years in the United States were after your citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Obama's mother lived in the United States for 18 years before he was born. She complies with the requirement of living at least 10 years in the U.S., as she spent her entire life in the U.S.

[At the time of Barack's birth, both of his parents were students at the East-West Center of the University of Hawaii at Manoa; Barack's stepfather, Lolo SOETORO, was also a student at the East-West Center.]

Here's Obama's family tree going back to his 10th great-grandparents:
http://www.suntimes.com/images/cds/MP3/obamatree.pdf

Obama's half-sister Maya Soetoro was born in Jakarta, Indonesia. She is also a U.S. citizen by virtue of being born of an American citizen.

It is all listed in Snopes. They cover all the urban legend stuff pretty good!

false

you can get a copy of the original for $10

the state of HI confirmed obama's original is on file and only he can request a copy of it

i can't honestly believe how much false information you have spewed in this thread

He hasn't spewed any false information. Why hasn't any of the doubters provided a birth certificate from Kenya, or other evidence that he was born there? Why hasn't anybody provided any info showing that Obama's mother ever made a trip to Kenya? Why do you continue to ignore the government regulation re: American parents?

tea-party-sign-maker.jpg

I don't discount this.

I think Obama's mother flew to Kenya, gave birth to him there, and cleverly had a birth notice placed in the Honolulu newspaper on the same day.

Clever.

Liberals are clever and devious like that.

correct...mine looks nothing like the above..
and since when is a fathers race-African

This proves nothing. Years ago Muslims were called "Mohammedans", Caucasians were called "whites", African-Americans were called "negroes". Terminology changes over time.

Furthermore, a teacher actually remembers his birth.

In January 2009, a teacher at the Honolulu prep school attended by Barack Obama recalled discussing his birth with the obstetrician who had delivered him:

When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu.

"I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone," said Nelson
, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here's the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: "So, tell me something interesting that happened this week," she recalls.

His response: "Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that's something to write home about."

The new mother was Stanley (later referred to by her middle name of Ann) Dunham, and the baby was Barack Hussein Obama.

"I penned the name on a napkin, and I did write home about it," said Nelson, knowing that her father, Stanley A. Czurles, director of the Art Education Department at Buffalo State College, would be interested in the "Stanley" connection.

She also remembers Dr. West mentioning that the baby's father was the first black student at the University of Hawaii and how taken he was by the baby's name.

"I remember Dr. West saying 'Barack Hussein Obama, now that's a musical name,'" said Nelson.

Ten years after that memorable birth announcement, Nelson would hear the Obama name again. This time, the father, now a Kenyan government official, was coming to speak at the Punahou School in Honolulu where Nelson was teaching and where his 10-year-old son was a newly enrolled fifth-grader.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I don't discount this.

I think Obama's mother flew to Kenya, gave birth to him there, and cleverly had a birth notice placed in the Honolulu newspaper on the same day.

Clever.

Liberals are clever and devious like that.
Or maybe she called her mom on the phone or sent a telegram: 'I just gave birth and I need you to wire some cash.'

They are good. I just posted a quote from a teacher who actually remembered his birth.

It is just silliness, like when they questioned McCain's citizenship.

I am dancing today, Sarah is gone! I heard she may be looking at Indiana!
Gawd save them!

It is just silliness, like when they questioned McCain's citizenship.

I am dancing today, Sarah is gone! I heard she may be looking at Indiana!
Gawd save them!

Woo-hoo! "Ding dong, the ......"

Is it true she may be investigated for soliciting donations from her office?

He hasn't spewed any false information. Why hasn't any of the doubters provided a birth certificate from Kenya, or other evidence that he was born there? Why hasn't anybody provided any info showing that Obama's mother ever made a trip to Kenya? Why do you continue to ignore the government regulation re: American parents?

yes he has, i documented and countered his false information with the truth....obama can in fact order a copy of his original for $10...the original is not the same as the electronic copy....

that is the truth and no amount of whining from you will change that

Back