Obama's birth certificate

If Obama wasn't black Hillary would have been the Democrat nominee. They both have the same agenda yet she has more experience. anyone who says otherwise isn't being intellectually honest.
Oh please. That's just so patently untrue. If she had won the nomination you'd be saying it's because she's a woman and not the best candidate. Last I checked, there are a lot more women in America then African Americans. Your premis is officially debunked.

Oh please. That's just so patently untrue. If she had won the nomination you'd be saying it's because she's a woman and not the best candidate. Last I checked, there are a lot more women in America then African Americans. Your premis is officially debunked.

the ceo of BET disagrees with you

You seem to forget that Hillary doesn't have much standing either way with women voters. No, Obama was chosen over Hillary because Americans wanted to put the race issue behind them once and for all. Instead they get it shoved back in their faces.

The law says:

* If you were born before November 14, 1986, you are a citizen if your U.S. citizen parent lived in the United States for at least 10 years and 5 of those years in the United States were after your citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Obama's mother lived in the United States for 18 years before he was born. She complies with the requirement of living at least 10 years in the U.S., as she spent her entire life in the U.S.
[/B]

you can't read or do math. its 10 years AND 5 years past age 14. Bobos mama was 18 when he was born. FAIL!

Stanley Ann Durham born nov 29, 1942. Bobo born Aug 4, 1961.

you can't read or do math. its 10 years AND 5 years past age 14. Bobos mama was 18 when he was born. FAIL!

She was almost 19.

Anyway, 5 years after the 14th birth date happens on the date of your 19th birthday.

14 to 15 - 1st year
15 to 16 - 2nd year
16 to 17 - 3rd year
17 to 18 - 4th year
18 to 19 - 5th year

She had not completed the 5th year after her 14th Birthday.

She was almost 19.

Anyway, 5 years after the 14th birth date happens on the date of your 19th birthday.

14 to 15 - 1st year
15 to 16 - 2nd year
16 to 17 - 3rd year
17 to 18 - 4th year
18 to 19 - 5th year

She had not completed the 5th year after her 14th Birthday.

a typical pregnancy is 40 weeks, so she was less then 18 when she was impregnated by 24-25 year old (born 1936) Bobo, sr. was this statutory rape?

Sorry, you're wrong. This applies only if she had left the country. There is absolutely NO evidence that she left the country for his birth, therefore, she was a U.S. resident for 18 years and 7 months at the time he was born.

Sorry, you're wrong. This applies only if she had left the country. There is absolutely NO evidence that she left the country for his birth, therefore, she was a U.S. resident for 18 years and 7 months at the time he was born.
Yes, it only applies if he was actually born in some other nation. It wouldn't even matter if she was a citizen, so long as she had no official status with another nation as a diplomat if he was born here in the US he would be a citizen regardless.

Hence my belief that if we have the goal of reducing automatic citizenship we should give illegal immigrants a "diplomatic" status, enhancing their position to an undocumented envoy of their government. If such was their recognized status children would not immediately be citizens.

I have never cared about these kinds of issues, whether it was Bush's awol or Obama's birth. To me, they are distractions, and minutia; they are reasons partisans come up with to try to undermine Presidencies.

What if Obama wasn't born in the U.S....what then? Does Biden become President? Is the entire election declared void? Has anyone considered the implications of somehow proving he is not a citizen?

The thing is, I doubt very few of the people who are nuts about this really care about whether he is a citizen or not; many of them probably supported the "amend for Arnold" campaign. What they want is to de-legitimize Obama, and to undermine his Presidency, because they lost the election & are pissed about it...

I have never cared about these kinds of issues, whether it was Bush's awol or Obama's birth. To me, they are distractions, and minutia; they are reasons partisans come up with to try to undermine Presidencies.

What if Obama wasn't born in the U.S....what then? Does Biden become President? Is the entire election declared void? Has anyone considered the implications of somehow proving he is not a citizen?

The thing is, I doubt very few of the people who are nuts about this really care about whether he is a citizen or not; many of them probably supported the "amend for Arnold" campaign. What they want is to de-legitimize Obama, and to undermine his Presidency, because they lost the election & are pissed about it...

is this more bogus musing like your belief obama is doing this just to piss off the right?

if he is not eligible, then he shouldn't serve....that you are saying the implications are higher than the us constitution is interesting...obviously the constitution doesn't mean that much to you

Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Murray. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Levine? You call yourself a salesman you son of a bitch?

is this more bogus musing like your belief obama is doing this just to piss off the right?

if he is not eligible, then he shouldn't serve....that you are saying the implications are higher than the us constitution is interesting...obviously the constitution doesn't mean that much to you

I responded specifically on this thread because I was trying to get away from you & your infantile conclusions.

The Constitution means a lot to me, but America means more. That is not to say that this is because it's Obama & I think he is great for America (though I do think that). I would have the same position with Bush.

At this point, it would rip America apart, in ways we cannot fathom, to declare an election void. It would completely undermine our credibility and influence around the globe. It would not benefit anyone, even those on the right.

It's called being a pragmatist.

Put. That coffee. Down. Coffee's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Mitch and Murray. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Levine? You call yourself a salesman you son of a bitch?

Great, great movie.

I responded specifically on this thread because I was trying to get away from you & your infantile conclusions.

The Constitution means a lot to me, but America means more. That is not to say that this is because it's Obama & I think he is great for America (though I do think that). I would have the same position with Bush.

At this point, it would rip America apart, in ways we cannot fathom, to declare an election void. It would completely undermine our credibility and influence around the globe. It would not benefit anyone, even those on the right.

It's called being a pragmatist.

IOW...you don't care if obama is found to be ineligible...is this right? if he says "i am not constitutionally qualified, i fibbed guys", you are advocating ignoring the constitution....because obama was a good liar and fooled everyone...amazing...or...if it is simply found out he is not qualified your words indicate that you want us to ignore the constitution because like oh my gosh it would undermine our credibility of obama was found ineligible....

thats awesome....lets ignore our constitution to get credibility!!!!

i don't think you realize what you are actually saying, just like the other thread when i showed you the reality of your statements, you take them back and then mock me for taking you seriously....

too funny, really, very funny

Back