Obama's Margin of Error in the Polls

that is one phrase that defines me, however words give people many forms. Head of Vector Staff, Head of Hyams, Cheif of Ormus. Each of these define me, though none of them are me.
How very esoteric of you. Or should I say 'erorn'?

I swear, you can almost hear the Twilight Zone theme playing in the background...

Do not attempt to adjust the picture, we control the vertical. We control the horizontal. You are about to experience the senseless thoughts and mindless contradictions of a republican mind. There is nothing wrong with your eyes.

The only time I know of recently, when Obama's numbers went down in a noticable amount, was when he came back from Iraq and McCain went after him with the "Obama hates the wounded soldiers" ads and attacks. Now you have Lieberman saying that "one candidate is pro-american". And yeah, those are working because Obama is the classic "other".

You mean, McCain isn't running ads saying "DONT TRUST THE NI**ER"? Well blow me down.

Stop being an willfully naive asshole ok?

LMAO... so those ads were racist? Give me a fucking break. This is the type of shit that is laughable. Acting as though every attack on Obama is racist. Obama fucked up. He should have gone alone to visit the troops. He chose not to. It was a bad choice. To be clear, that doesn't make the ads by McCain any less ignorant, but to act as though they are racist is simply the "excuse of the day" from the left.

That's 27% of Democratic primary voters Soc, and that number is filled with bad tidings. You have got to be kidding me.

If anywhere near 20% of independents and democrats vote against obama because of his race, THAT IS the election. Think about your own numbers dude.

Now, how many are voting FOR Obama because of his race????

If Obama loses, there will be all kinds of hand-wringing about how he was "too young" or "untested," or "too exotic," or had too many controversial "friends," or alienated his base w/ the rush to the middle, or whatever.

If Obama loses, given the current political climate, it's because he's black. Period.

If Obama loses it will because he failed to articulate the policies in the general that he articulated in the primaries. His attempt to be all things to all people will leave him as nothing.

Obama is following the same failed path that most democrats follow by abandoning his base .. something republicans don't do on their way to reguarly kicking democrat ass in presidential elections.

Just as I don't accept that Hillary lost because of "sexism", I don't accept that Obama will lose because of his race.

Have the man find a fucking position and stand there without bending over to republican attack.

If Obama loses it will because he failed to articulate the policies in the general that he articulated in the primaries. His attempt to be all things to all people will leave him as nothing.

Obama is following the same failed path that most democrats follow by abandoning his base .. something republicans don't do on their way to reguarly kicking democrat ass in presidential elections.

Just as I don't accept that Hillary lost because of "sexism", I don't accept that Obama will lose because of his race.

Have the man find a fucking position and stand there without bending over to republican attack.

Well, we strongly disagree on this, and the only thing I can say is that all of the board Republicans agree with you, along with half of Dixie (the poster dixie).

I know your feelings on this, but I have to disagree. When it comes to it, the left will not vote for McCain, and I think that polls which include Nadar and Barr are showing us that the protest votes would come from the right his year, not the left. We might whine and complain, but what we do not want is four years of this fucking crazier-than-bush (and we said it couldn’t happen), John McCain in the office. And many of us even have doubts that the United States as we know it can survive that.

If Obama loses, there will be all kinds of hand-wringing about how he was "too young" or "untested," or "too exotic," or had too many controversial "friends," or alienated his base w/ the rush to the middle, or whatever.

If Obama loses, given the current political climate, it's because he's black. Period.

LOL

And if he wins, is that because he's not black?
it takes a really small mind to believe race is the only factor.

Bac the frigging guy just almost started WWIII and he’s not even president yet. We may not like it, but we’re going to vote for Obama, let’s face it. Sometimes, often in fact, I stare at the tv and in terrible frustration, wondering, don’t they see he is unbalanced? Seriously and severely unbalanced? Obama must win. And I just don’t believe there are that many on the left who haven’t grasped this.

Every day I find myself having more and more respect for you, BAC

Well, we strongly disagree on this, and the only thing I can say is that all of the board Republicans agree with you, along with half of Dixie (the poster dixie).

I know your feelings on this, but I have to disagree. When it comes to it, the left will not vote for McCain, and I think that polls which include Nadar and Barr are showing us that the protest votes would come from the right his year, not the left. We might whine and complain, but what we do not want is four years of this fucking crazier-than-bush (and we said it couldn’t happen), John McCain in the office. And many of us even have doubts that the United States as we know it can survive that.

As part of my talent on loan from God it just occured to me that the Democrats have not had an election winner who was not from the South since 1960. Just a thought.

As part of my talent on loan from God it just occured to me that the Democrats have not had an election winner who was not from the South since 1960. Just a thought.

Ok, thanks for sharing honey.

So I can expect the next thought from you in about, what, three years?

Back