Oceans were the hottest ever recorded in 2022: public discussion

No, you can't just discard the laws of thermodynamics. Stop posting pictures of yourself.

You don't understand the laws of thermo. I figured that out when you tried (TRIED HILARIOUSLY) to write out the Second Law.

I still laugh about that. I was telling some other friends who are chemists what you say about thermo on here. We all got a BIG laugh out of your version of "Science".

You say the dumbest shit.

Nah. That's YOU. It is YOU claiming 'lots of thermometers' (that's making up a random number and using it as data, an argument from randU fallacy). It is YOU that is making the math errors and discarding statistical math. It is YOU that is just cutting and pasting mindlessly. It is YOU that considers satellites 'magickal'. It is YOU throwing buzzwords around.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.

You don't understand the laws of thermo.
You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.
I figured that out when you tried (TRIED HILARIOUSLY) to write out the Second Law.
You discard the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
I still laugh about that. I was telling some other friends who are chemists what you say about thermo on here. We all got a BIG laugh out of your version of "Science".
Oh, are you claiming to be a chemist again? There is no 'version of science' either.

You mocked someone when you were wrong.

You can spin it how you like. Spin, spin, spin.

You didn't know Sweden had land in the Arctic.

You really are dumb as a box of hammers.

Sweden is not in the Arctic. It only has a small amount of land in the Arctic. You don't travel EAST to get to the Arctic. You are being just as dumb as Moon.

You are describing yourself again. Inversion fallacy.

You discard the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

Oh, are you claiming to be a chemist again? There is no 'version of science' either.

YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SWEDEN HAS LAND IN THE ARCTIC! LOLOLOLOLOL. Little kids in elementary school know more than you do!!!!

Ooooo. Moon NOW thinks that Sweden is in the Arctic!

It is what you said. Now you claim it takes 'lots of thermometers'. You are claiming an average. What is the margin of error? An average without a margin of error value is useless.

Ocean water isn't all the same temperature.

Math errors: Failure to declare and justify variance. Failure to calculate and publish margin of error value. Failure to use raw unbiased data. Failure to declare boundary.

Argument from randU fallacy.

There are none (except to measure the temperature of the satellite itself). No satellite can measure the temperature of the Earth. The emissivity of Earth is unknown and cannot be measured.

A buoy is not a thermometer, though thermometers may be mounted on one. You are still ignoring statistical mathematics.

Buzzword fallacy.

Buzzword fallacy. The use of telemetry makes no difference.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the ocean.

Nah. It is YOU that is discarding statistical math, just like NOAA does.

You are thunderously ignorant. https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/satellites-ocean.html The satellites do a lot more than just measure temperature. You type axiomatically and are flat-out wrong again and again.

You are thunderously ignorant. https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/satellites-ocean.html The satellites do a lot more than just measure temperature. You type axiomatically and are flat-out wrong again and again.

No satellite is capable of measuring the temperature of the Earth. The emissivity of Earth is unknown and cannot be measured. You are ignoring the Stefan-Boltzmann law again.
No satellite is capable of measuring the global sea level. No valid reference point.

Math errors: Use of constant as variable.
Base rate fallacy.

Word stuffing. Straw man fallacy. I never said any such thing.

Earth emits infrared light. It also absorbs infrared light. You cannot use a colder gas to heat a warmer object.
You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap heat or make it flow 'backwards'.
You cannot trap thermal energy.

No gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing.

And yet you still do not comprehend transfer of radiant energy.

Into the Night Soil
200w.webp
Ooooo. Sweden is not in the Arctic. Moon NOW thinks that Sweden is in the Arctic!

Parts of it are- you extremely dumb fuck.

arctic-circle.jpg.webp

I'm saving your idiotic post, incidentally. I'll remind the forum of it every time you troll me.

Into the Night Soil

Sweden is not in the Arctic
Moon NOW thinks that Sweden is in the Arctic!

Now fuck off and play with your nipples.

Haw, haw..................................haw.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem with the argument that Man has contributed to the Earths warming.

As, that is certainly hard to prove one way or another.

But to deny that the Earth is not Warming, based on scientific fact is JUST PLAIN IGNORANCE AND DENIAL!

It happens when playing politics exceeds Common Knowledge!

Bird BRAIN thinks politics is like a political sport!

He thinks ignorance and denial is a political strategy that scores political points! :laugh:

Last edited:
No satellite is capable of measuring the temperature of the Earth. The emissivity of Earth is unknown and cannot be measured. You are ignoring the Stefan-Boltzmann law again.
No satellite is capable of measuring the global sea level. No valid reference point.

Math errors: Use of constant as variable.
Base rate fallacy.

Uh oh...Into the Night is having more "scienze thotz"
S4XWMLG.jpg

Back