Open call to likeminded conservatives - join "The Victory Friends" Today!

YOU are a known Soviet sympathizer. YOU want to destroy the United States by importing Third World Labor and displace Americans. Sorry, this place is ONLY for us Patriotic Americans that support America.

But I do support America...I buy Ford. That fucking Prole Grind drives a Toyota....and...unlike Grind...I've never had sex with Darla!!!

But I do support America...I buy Ford. That fucking Prole Grind drives a Toyota....and...unlike Grind...I've never had sex with Darla!!!

(exhaling) I'm not sure what to think here. Is Darla the name of a Goat? (somehow, someway, Phantasmal has the goods on Grind ... now, I have a Theory, but would rather keep it to myself until further evidence presents itself)

(exhaling) I'm not sure what to think here. Is Darla the name of a Goat? (somehow, someway, Phantasmal has the goods on Grind ... now, I have a Theory, but would rather keep it to myself until further evidence presents itself)

No...Darla is a former member. Compared to Darla, Rana is a meek, mild submissive housewife. Darla on the other hand is a fire breathing feminist with a shoe fetish. She is way cool. You can tell that by the way Tom absolutely loathes her. Grind loathes her too but that doesn't stop him from doing everything she tells him too.

If you need a corporate manager that's the fucking angel of darkness....Darla's your gal....sighhhhhh. I miss her dearly. :)

OK. So, ... all us Conservative minded people here, ... let's strategize.
1. Kavanaugh gave a really bad performance at the Job Interview, It was like he was auditioning for a Beer Commercial.
2. Lying. How many lies can you lie about before somebody makes an observation that you are LYING?
3. Exposing himself as a Partisan Hack. I mean, seriously, why couldn't he have at least pretended to be non-biased?

At this point, it's probably better if Kavanaugh just resigns from the nomination citing 'Family' or something. So, who is our next candidate? We really need to start all getting behind him and try to get this through the Senate before things get too dicey. This whole circus have given us all a real black eye in the mind of the Public,

You aren’t a conservative.

No...Darla is a former member. Compared to Darla, Rana is a meek, mild submissive housewife. Darla on the other hand is a fire breathing feminist with a shoe fetish. She is way cool. You can tell that by the way Tom absolutely loathes her. Grind loathes her too but that doesn't stop him from doing everything she tells him too.

If you need a corporate manager that's the fucking angel of darkness....Darla's your gal....sighhhhhh. I miss her dearly. :)

Mott the Cossack: "Grind loathes her too but that doesn't stop him from doing everything she tells him too."
Jack: (shaking head) Another hen-pecked Conservative, ... what's this world coming to?

Mott the Cossack: "Grind loathes her too but that doesn't stop him from doing everything she tells him too."
Jack: (shaking head) Another hen-pecked Conservative, ... what's this world coming to?
Grind isn’t a conservative. He’s a millennial hipster. He even has a man bun.

You aren’t a conservative.

YOU and your so-called 'Conservatives' support 'legal immigration', I don't.
YOU support Government Death Squads killing rural religious farm people (like in Waco), I don't.
YOU think Timothy McVeigh is a 'terrorist', I don't.
YOU support NEVER paying down the National Debt, I don't.

I could go on, but why ...

Anyway, we all have our opinions. This is a Kavanaugh thread, YOU think he is 'viable', I see him as a 'deadweight', an 'anchor', a 'blight'. Time to move on. Come up with 'I'm resigning because of me Family ... ' or some such storyline and pick the next person in line. Got any ideas? Ny idea: 'Go with a woman'.

YOU and your so-called 'Conservatives' support 'legal immigration', I don't.
YOU support Government Death Squads killing rural religious farm people (like in Waco), I don't.
YOU think Timothy McVeigh is a 'terrorist', I don't.
YOU support NEVER paying down the National Debt, I don't.

I could go on, but why ...

Anyway, we all have our opinions. This is a Kavanaugh thread, YOU think he is 'viable', I see him as a 'deadweight', an 'anchor', a 'blight'. Time to move on. Come up with 'I'm resigning because of me Family ... ' or some such storyline and pick the next person in line. Got any ideas? Ny idea: 'Go with a woman'.
You don’t support legal immigration??!!

Get rid of this liberal bum Grind...he doesn’t belong in our group.

Grind isn’t a conservative. He’s a millennial hipster. He even has a man bun.

'Man bun' ... and a Fanny Pack. Please, Mott. Stop. Please stop. You have no idea, NO IDEA, what you are doing to Grind's image right now. I swear to God, if you tell me Grind wears a 'Mankini' at the Beach, I'm going to ... I'm going to, ... I'm going to go outside and fucking kill myself!

You don’t support legal immigration??!!

Get rid of this liberal bum Grind...he doesn’t belong in our group.

I already explained my position. It concerns 'Automation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence' and the Future. (We will need less people, and we will need less people for the Government to support)

'Man bun' ... and a Fanny Pack. Please, Mott. Stop. Please stop. You have no idea, NO IDEA, what you are doing to Grind's image right now. I swear to God, if you tell me Grind wears a 'Mankini' at the Beach, I'm going to ... I'm going to, ... I'm going to go outside and fucking kill myself!
Don’t do that. You’ll just make Watermark happy.

I already explained my position. It concerns 'Automation, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence' and the Future. (We will need less people, and we will need less people for the Government to support)

So who do you think is going to run that automation? Some dumb hick like Teflon Don? Hell no. We need smart, hardworking, highly educated, motivated, immigrants, like my wife, to replace those incompetent fuck ups.

As long as they got beer and NASCAR those ignorant hicks will do fine. Besides if they over breed we can always induct them into the army when we invade Argentina and reduce their numbers.

So who do you think is going to run that automation? Some dumb hick like Teflon Don? Hell no. We need smart, hardworking, highly educated, motivated, immigrants, like my wife, to replace those incompetent fuck ups.

As long as they got beer and NASCAR those ignorant hicks will do fine. Besides if they over breed we can always induct them into the army when we invade Argentina and reduce their numbers.

Running that automation is simple, even you could do it. Maintaining and repairing it isn't.

Back