Open call to likeminded conservatives - join "The Victory Friends" Today!

There's no need; for two reasons:
because when the FBI "investigate
1 - You're not a conservative
AND
2 - When the investigation is finished, next week, the DNC, liberals, and probably you are just going to cry about it not being long enough and that just because the FBI didn't find anything to show him guilty, it also will mean that they didn't find anything to show him innocent.

INNOCENT, UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

:dealwithit:

So you still think clinging to Kavanaugh is the best policy? He seems like 'damaged goods' at this point.

So you still think clinging to Kavanaugh is the best policy? He seems like 'damaged goods' at this point.

There is no "clinging", unless you mean the DNC attempts to curtail this appointment. :dunno:

And you seem like an idiot, so should you be graded on that. :laugh:

There is no "clinging", unless you mean the DNC attempts to curtail this appointment. :dunno:

And you seem like an idiot, so should you be graded on that. :laugh:

I think I will have to wait for the 'resigning' of Kavanaugh before we can resume our conversation. You seem very transfixed on this one person.

I think I will have to wait for the 'resigning' of Kavanaugh before we can resume our conversation. You seem very transfixed on this one person.

I'm not sure how answering your posts about Kavanaugh, means I'm the one "transfixed"; but what ever makes you feel better about your lies.:dunno:

AND

Gee, I'm not sure either of us will survive that long; seeing as how the appointment is for HIS lifetime.

But you go right ahead and hide in your liberal snowflake safe place. :laugh:

For all our like-minded Patriots here:
anatta
bigdog
billy
countryboy
dark soul
darth omar
noise
ILA
sailor
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
(I have intentionally left off Free911 because he seems to have bought WAY too many Kavanaugh T-shirts, WAY too many Kavanaugh hats, WAY too many Kavanaugh Bumper Stickers, and WAY too many Kavanaugh Yard Signs, plus, I think he got a Kavanaugh tattoo on his upper left arm ... and made Dark Soul get one too)

Anyway, we all need to start throwing out ideas, and I'll go first ... a woman. We find some cunt that has the same religious views, same conservative views, and is just as partisan as Kavanaugh BUT, she is a WOMAN. How can the Libtards go after our SC pick NOW. We put them in the Trick Bag by nominating a woman. If they go after her, we just pick up MORE votes come November.

1. Naturally we will have to coach her on the correct 'demeanor' to present at the Committee Meetings.
2. No "I love Beer, Do you love Beer, mmmmm Beer".
3. How to pretend to be 'impartial', no rants about the Clintons, the Democrats, etc.
4. Some kind of background check where we know she wasn't involved in any 'gang sex' or 'trains', that's always a disqualifier.

Anyway, that's Jack's idea. We need to toss all these ideas out there and come up with something. It's useless trying to ride this dead horse to the Finish Line.

anatta
bigdog
billy
countryboy
dark soul
darth omar
noise
ILA
sailor
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
(I have intentionally left off Free911 because he seems to have bought WAY too many Kavanaugh T-shirts, WAY too many Kavanaugh hats, WAY too many Kavanaugh Bumper Stickers, and WAY too many Kavanaugh Yard Signs, plus, I think he got a Kavanaugh tattoo on his upper left arm ... and made Dark Soul get one too)

Anyway, we all need to start throwing out ideas, and I'll go first ... a woman. We find some cunt that has the same religious views, same conservative views, and is just as partisan as Kavanaugh BUT, she is a WOMAN. How can the Libtards go after our SC pick NOW. We put them in the Trick Bag by nominating a woman. If they go after her, we just pick up MORE votes come November.

1. Naturally we will have to coach her on the correct 'demeanor' to present at the Committee Meetings.
3. How to pretend to be 'impartial', no rants about the Clintons, the Democrats, etc.
4. Some kind of background check where we know she wasn't involved in any 'gang sex' or 'trains', that's always a disqualifier.

Anyway, that's Jack's idea. We need to toss all these ideas out there and come up with something. It's useless trying to ride this dead horse to the Finish Line.

I am insulted I was left out of your list
:dasracist:

anatta
bigdog
billy
countryboy
dark soul
darth omar
noise
ILA
sailor
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke

I have been slighted! :(

I apologize to RB60 and Grumpy, two of our finest, two Patriots. My only excuse was that was Grind's Original List and I just usurped that to get the ball rolling on this.
The Libtards have taken off the gloves on this one and we need to counterattack.

anatta
bigdog
billy
countryboy
dark soul
darth omar
noise
ILA
sailor
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke

What's "obvious", is that you're a fucking idiot; but then, I digress. :laugh:

:dealwithit:

What's "obvious", is that you're a fucking idiot; but then, I digress. :laugh:

See, this is why I did NOT include you with the other Patriots here. You're stuck. Unable to function. Totally paralyzed over the fact that Kavanaugh has too many flaws to become a SC Justice.
That's OK. The True Patriotic American Movement will move forward without you (and probably without your lackey, Dark Soul) on board.

See, this is why I did NOT include you with the other Patriots here. You're stuck. Unable to function. Totally paralyzed over the fact that Kavanaugh has too many flaws to become a SC Justice.
That's OK. The True Patriotic American Movement will move forward without you (and probably without your lackey, Dark Soul) on board.

And like other JPP liberal snowflakes, you also have a problem in learning how the quote feature works; which just add to the revelation of how stupid you are.

Now add in your lies and your level of dishonesty just continues to grow. :laugh:

Back