Open call to likeminded conservatives - join "The Victory Friends" Today!

Calling Dark Soul. Calling Dark Soul.

Could you PLEASE get Free911 a Crying Towel. (Meltdown in Progress)

You're a creepy guy.

I just want you to get a Crying Towel for your Home Boy. He seems to have all his hopes pinned on Kavanaugh. Smell the Coffee! We need to have a Plan B. It's not looking too good for Beer Bong Boy.
Do you have any suggestions? Any ideas? We need to come up with a few fall back plans just in case this thing really falls apart fast.

I just want you to get a Crying Towel for your Home Boy. He seems to have all his hopes pinned on Kavanaugh. Smell the Coffee! We need to have a Plan B. It's not looking too good for Beer Bong Boy.
Do you have any suggestions? Any ideas? We need to come up with a few fall back plans just in case this thing really falls apart fast.

And you obviously have all your hopes pinned on the DNC and Ford. :laugh:

Why didn't Obama and the DNC have a plan B, so they could have withdrawn Garland and offered someone else?

2j1kie.jpg

I'm still waiting for my invitation. :)

What's taking so long?

YOU are a known Soviet sympathizer. YOU want to destroy the United States by importing Third World Labor and displace Americans. Sorry, this place is ONLY for us Patriotic Americans that support America.

if anyone else qualifies and wants an invite make sure you quote me in this thread somewhere so I am notified, as I am not daily checking this thread anymore due to jack's autism

Mike Lee.

You don't think we have a bench?

Mike Lee.

You don't think we have a bench?

Thanks, Dark Soul. I'm glad we have some thinking people here. I was getting a little concerned. Listening to Free911 was really disheartening. Sad that he put all his marbles in one bag, Kavanaugh looks cooked at this stage, we need to come up with some alternatives.

Thanks, Dark Soul. I'm glad we have some thinking people here. I was getting a little concerned. Listening to Free911 was really disheartening. Sad that he put all his marbles in one bag, Kavanaugh looks cooked at this stage, we need to come up with some alternatives.

I don't agree that he's "cooked". Ford might be after the FBI investigation though.

Back