Open call to likeminded conservatives - join "The Victory Friends" Today!

if anyone else qualifies and wants an invite make sure you quote me in this thread somewhere so I am notified, as I am not daily checking this thread anymore due to jack's autism

I’m qualified. I voted for Reagan twice. I even voted for H. Ross Perot. Granted I’m a pain in the ass but I am a free thinker. You don’t want this place to be a redneck echo chamber of semi-literate proles, do you? Hell I even give Trump credit when he’s due and laugh at liberal angst over him. Not only that I’m fun to be around. You ever try having fun with Dark Soul? Cheap mother fucker has alligator arms.

Not only that I look just as good in an Armani suit as I do in a pair of Carhartts. Can you say that about these other swinging dicks?

I’m qualified. I voted for Reagan twice. I even voted for H. Ross Perot. Granted I’m a pain in the ass but I am a free thinker. You don’t want this place to be a redneck echo chamber of semi-literate proles, do you? Hell I even give Trump credit when he’s due and laugh at liberal angst over him. Not only that I’m fun to be around. You ever try having fun with Dark Soul? Cheap mother fucker has alligator arms.

Not only that I look just as good in an Armani suit as I do in a pair of Carhartts. Can you say that about these other swinging dicks?

You voted for Perot and wear Armani? So you have questionable judgment and are pretentious to boot?

Denied!

Fuck you. You don't know me. At all. I look great in Carharts, lederhosen, or a kilt. Lat weekend I rocked an 80's prom wearing my tux, patent leathers, gold cummerbund with matching bow tie, and a mullet. My FB posting exploded.

Neither are you!You're far right-wing radical.
The last Conservative was Bob Dole

Any kind of republican that leftists like you support are Republicans I want nothing to do with politically

Oh they are nice folks and they spout off platitudes but they are far too comfortable losing

Cawacko and Threedee fall into this realm. They are content just debating these topics but never really try to win

I prefer winning

#MAGA

YOU and your so-called 'Conservatives' support 'legal immigration', I don't.
YOU support Government Death Squads killing rural religious farm people (like in Waco), I don't.
YOU think Timothy McVeigh is a 'terrorist', I don't.
YOU support NEVER paying down the National Debt, I don't.

I could go on, but why ...

Anyway, we all have our opinions. This is a Kavanaugh thread, YOU think he is 'viable', I see him as a 'deadweight', an 'anchor', a 'blight'. Time to move on. Come up with 'I'm resigning because of me Family ... ' or some such storyline and pick the next person in line. Got any ideas? Ny idea: 'Go with a woman'.

Yup another so called conservative happy with losing

And when they attack that next nominee you will dutifully fall in line with your democrat handlers

It is what you do

If you voted for reagan twice you should be burned at the stake.

Back