Panama Canal To China? Wtf

Well, I must confess some of you are somewhat amusing and I appreciate some of the antics. But we, white Americans are in a war. Over the last 40 years our rights have subjugated, our children dumbed down to point of almost no return, illegals are running over the country trying to make our net output to that of their menial level, again the world hates us and you guys just post pictures of deformed mullets.

are most of them on this board like this or are their more enlightened individuals such as ourselves roaming around these parts? I tire of intellectually crushing these enslaved minions.

LOL. They all know we're right. They just have major cognitive dissonance and cannot believe it. If they believe they might have to actually DO SOMETHING, and that's too scary.

Many agree but are not vocal. Some know it's correct, but are too chickenshit and hate others who are undeterred in their pursuit of the truth, like you and me, baby. Some are employed by the military industrial complex and just don't give a shit, knowing their future is secure and bright in the world military regime.

LOL. They all know we're right. They just have major cognitive dissonance and cannot believe it. If they believe they might have to actually DO SOMETHING, and that's too scary.

Many agree but are not vocal. Some know it's correct, but are too chickenshit and hate others who are undeterred in their pursuit of the truth, like you and me, baby. Some are employed by the military industrial complex and just don't give a shit, knowing their future is secure and bright in the world military regime.

and some know that you are simply a crackpot. An entertaining crackpot mind you, but crackpot none the less.

I like to try to educate the masses, but its not turning out to be as easy as I thought. Its almost as if people have been hypnotized. People like us have to stand and fight against it even these slaves want to crawl into the recesses of conformity and political correctness.

I like to try to educate the masses, but its not turning out to be as easy as I thought. Its almost as if people have been hypnotized. People like us have to stand and fight against it even these slaves want to crawl into the recesses of conformity and political correctness.

Yes. Hypnotism. Indoctrination in our centers of "higher learning". And yes. We must keep slapping them around.

Mr. Kwan! Lol. She's a real spark plug! I like her.

Thanks. But I must say I'm bored. These mental midgets can't even articulate an argument worth battling so far we have: "ooh......she must be a troll for Asshat", interjected with random meaningless smiling emoticons. Its quite the snoozefest.

I guess that's why I destroy you in our every battle? Seriously, your neocon lies wear thin and then you run away.

1) not a neocon

2) please put forth an example of you "destroying me".

Note: I am about to leave work and head home, but will be back on tonight to see your wonderful response.

1) not a neocon

2) please put forth an example of you "destroying me".

Note: I am about to leave work and head home, but will be back on tonight to see your wonderful response.

You've yet to refute anything put forth in this thread. All you have done is accuse me of being someone I'm not. It looks like you're the one that's getting destroyed freak

Nah, he is entertaining for sure, but as for "crackpot", he just has a different belief system than yours.

Very true. In my opinion his belief system is that of a crackpot. Ghosts in the corner, boogey man gunna getcha, scared of shadows kind of crackpot. I do leave open the possibility that he isn't a crackpot, but it would be a shock to me to learn that were true.

Very true. In my opinion his belief system is that of a crackpot. Ghosts in the corner, boogey man gunna getcha, scared of shadows kind of crackpot. I do leave open the possibility that he isn't a crackpot, but it would be a shock to me to learn that were true.

Just go home. No need to loiter.

My dog sees ghosts in the floor every day. Uncle Joseph died and then started living in my parents attic in LA. Ghosts are real.

Back