PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Yeah outside of TDS psychopathy that isn't any kind of wrongdoing.

He makes a statement about hamburgers and you people want to have an impeachment proceeding it's because you lost in 16.

You can tell me no it's not but I already know it is.
You are the one suffering from TDS. Totally deranged in your support of Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sure it is, when placed in the context of what they were talking about.

This wasn't about hamburgers, this was about extorting Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden by holding up Congressionally-approved aid.

You have to paint Trump as a victim because if you don't, you have to admit he is a conman who hoodwinked you by playing to your own worst instincts and poor judgment.

In a year, should Trump lose, you're going to pretend you never even heard of him.
Yep!

You need to learn what extortion is. He was asking them to do him a favor we know this because that's what he said.

There's no or else attached to that that was fabricated by the imagined anonymous whistleblower that heard it from somebody who heard it from somebody else who was eavesdropping.

That's why he wasn't convicted. The evidence for an actual crime was not even hearsay it was interpreted by a person who then told it to another person who then told it to another person.

That's not even a game of telephone.
Nothing but denial.

so why is it only TDS psychopaths that make the claim that it is.

You are screeching from the asylum that you are not crazy just like all the other crazy people.

Explain why you're not crazy

I already heard the fiction it is not real.

I'm sorry there's dirt on Biden if you didn't want that maybe you should have not voted for Biden because he's dirty. But the phone call was in no way extortion. That claim was based on what some person that may or may not exist interpreted by the president's tone and then told to another person that may or may not exist and then The whistleblower if that person exists heard it from the third person.

basically like every other complaint you have about the guy it's fake.

oh yes because I desperately want to save face in front of someone who I've told repeatedly that I have negative respect for.

I wasn't Hoodwinked I voted for him because of the wall he's building the wall. I voted for him cuz I wanted lower taxes he's lowered taxes. I voted for him because I wanted him to cut spending he has cut spending.

Everybody's not just secretly a psychopathic far leftist idiot like you.

Why would I have heard of John McCain I heard of mitt Romney I heard of Bob Dole.

You're clearly a "TDS psychopath". Trump took the money for his worthless wall from the military. He's massively increased the national debt. He's trashed the economy instead of delivering on the 5% GDP growth that he promised. He also promised a wonderful new health care plan that there's never been any sign of. He's lied to you at every turn and you keep telling him to lie to you some more. You are the idiot.

and outside the paranoid delusion of a tedious psychopath there is no extortion.

That's why the Senate didn't vote to impeach.
only within the paranoid delusions of a psychopath TDS suffering NBC.

Seek help
no implied extortion there at all it's fake you were lied to and you wanted to believe it so badly because you're so consumed by your derangement.

Within the deranged delusion of TDS suffering psychopaths only. Outside of that delusion in what we call reality no.
Nothing but projection and denial.

Last edited:
It's not about debate I think that ship sailed long ago. It's about kicking them when they're down. It may seem mean but it's to keep them from getting back up. by breaking the psychopaths you actually purify the Democrat Party.

It's the GOP that needs purification. All of the conservative icons of the past are spinning in their graves because of how far off course the GOP has drifted. You are a psychopath. As are all Trump supporters.

yes it probably doesn't mean much what I'm doing but I'm just one man. If we as a collective gathered around and started beating down these people then it would be devastating. Lunatics like this character I'm responding to on this board would be like flat earthers.

They know we have this power and that we're capable of using it that is why they're so freaking scared of Donald Trump. His election was but a glimmer of that power. A flicker of that flame of rage. Indicating that bed of coal filled with power.

Are my campfire metaphors doing anything for you? Lol.

What I'm saying is if we all did it they would break.

I tend to be a little more on the conservative side and the libertarian. So that means I typically vote for republicans. I think it's important for the Republican Party that there be legitimate Democrats who aren't psychos. Take for instance mitt Romney. The only reason that guy is a republican is because of the left would crucify him for his religious beliefs. He has safety from that within the Republicans. And he is a psychopathic Democrat in all other ways. If left unchecked that's what Republicans will become. They're able to become that because the Democrats embrace the lunacy of the far left.

Both you and Truth Deflector are psychopathic Trump worshipers. You have abandoned even the pretense of being loyal Americans. You aren't even Republicans anymore. Trump is your God.

Of course there is...using money allocated by Congress to extract political favors.

What would you call it?
They are no longer capable of rational thought when it comes to Trump. Their TDS has completely taken them over.

Hey moron, it absolutely is the President's job to oversee the delivery of aid, to control the timing, to ensure all prerequisites are met and to withhold aid until Congress can consider the President's recommendations to reconsider the aid given new information.

You should have read up on all of this before forming violent and misinformed opinions.

Hey moron, it absolutely is the President's job to get other countries to help the US Federal government. Did you never go to school? It's like you know absolutely nothing.

You're a moron. Case closed.

You're the actual moron. The President does not get to use foreign governments to advance his personal political gains. That's corruption.

But those prerequisites weren't in the legislation. They appeared afterwards, ad-hoc, and then were quickly abandoned once the whistleblower went public.

Had there been no whistleblower, the aid would have never gotten there or Zalensky would have announced a fake investigation into Biden.

What's obvious is that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and if I were to hold what you're saying to greater scrutiny, you would abandon the thread or devolve it to something boring.

Show me where in the Constitution it says the President can hold up aid to a foreign country unless they do him a favor?

IBDaWoMann never has any idea what he's talking about.

You will never get through to a Trump supporter, LV...but I thank you for trying.

Ya gotta pity them. They have to defend a person doing things they would demand the death penalty for if someone named Obama or Clinton dared do them.

THEY ARE PATHETIC.
Truth!

The President's job is to get other countries to work with the Federal government and to join him in working towards achieving US national interestes, like investigating a previous US Vice President's actions for malfeasance. Trump can't investigate in Ukraine because it's a sovereign country. I shouldn't have to teach you that but nothing surprises me anymore about what you don't know.

When Joe Biden bragged about having violated Federal statutes prohibiting his strongarming foreign government to benefit family members, he should have been indicted right then and there but Trump figured that Zalenskyy might have additional cause to protest the US' actions.

By the way, I don't know where you ever got the stupid idea that running for office makes one immune to all criminal prosecution but you're a moron for thinking that ... and for other reasons as well.
That appears to be your stupid idea.

When you lost the argument, do you differ to your comfort zone kind of like a child sucking his thumb are clutching a security blanket.

That's what I see when you do that. I know you probably think you're just being absolutely as clever as can be. And I know It causes you angst when I don't see it as clever because you insist over and over and over on it.

At this point who cares?
Go back to 3rd grade and learn English.

So this is just a re-hash remix of the attacks I levvied against you the other day.

Clearly they worked so well that you thought you could usurp them and turn them back on me.

But the problem with being a copycat is that the person you're copying can recognize it right away.

That's why I don't believe you believe anything you say here. You can't come up with retorts of your own, so you just steal them from others. You're just a phony.

Well, their feckless leader is a phony. It just goes with the territory.

I'm not the one paranoid suggesting everybody is a sock.
they're not extortion because they don't say do this for me or else.
feel free to prove it anytime.
him doing his job asking people to investigate corruption of Joe Biden.

Going to foreign governments for help digging up dirt on his political opponents is just more of the same collusion that he and you vociferously denied in 2016.

He is to these idiots. The truth is scary and being honest makes you a monster.
You find the truth scary. That's why you keep denying it. Trump has only rarely been honest. Normally he lies every time he opens his mouth.

Back