PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

The rest of us are talking about trump supporters.
I was not talking about Trump supporters. Trump is a proper noun. It is capitalized.
It is often hard to tell what you are talking about.
Because you can't keep track of context.
Michael specifically talked about trump supporters:
I am not Michael.
The "extreme minority who support trump" is in the majority of Republican primary voters, but they are still close to 20% of the overall population.
Random number. Argument from randU fallacy. You are making shit up again.
There is an additional number of voters that are willing to vote for trump, but really do not like it. But there is no way you can get that number to 67% as Night claimed.
I didn't claim that. Contextomy fallacy. You seem to have completely lost context now.

You look at the success some states have comparatively had with lockdowns, and ask why did they have a lockdown? I look at say the lockdown worked, somewhat.
No difference. Lockdowns do not stop a virus.
The fact is America is failing to end the first wave of Covid-19.
Fear mongering.
The rest of the world is shocked by the failure.
You don't get to speak for the rest of the world. You only get to speak for you.
There are parts of America which have done better, but while America can continue to spread it from the parts that have not put in the effort, the first wave continues.
You are making shit up again. Fear mongering.

No argument presented. Argument from randU fallacy. Special pleading fallacy.

An "impeachment" based on no crime committed, no specific charges levied, no witnesses, and was thrown out by the Senate. In 'impeachment" that itself was illegally done.

Bald faced LIE. See https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...ose-risk-transmitting-2019-novel-coronavirus/

Random number. Fiction. Why do you support arsonists, rioters, looters, criminals, gangs, or the Democrats?

A. Impeachable offenses don't have to be actual statutory crimes, stupid whore.
B. Infected Americans could and did return, stupid whore. There was no ban.
C. Why do you support the murder of 200,000 Americans, stupid whore?

LOL! Thanks for admitting there was no actual trial in the Senate, silly girl.

Can't really have a trial if the charges aren't supported. Someone's saying that someone told them that someone else interpreted Trump's tone a certain way we can't charge someone with anything if that's your evidence. It isn't evidence, it isn't even hearsay.

Are you telling me a silly girl to put me downas though I should be ashamed if I was a female? Isn't misgendering someone considered violence?

A. Impeachable offenses don't have to be actual statutory crimes, stupid whore.
B. Infected Americans could and did return, stupid whore. There was no ban.
C. Why do you support the murder of 200,000 Americans, stupid whore?

I notice that you are so clear-thinking, articulate, exhaustive and always so completely rational. How could anyone question you, right? You get 'em Tiger.

giphy.gif

Back