PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

No I'm mocking you you're just too stupid to pick up on it

I most assuredly am not stupid.

Yes...you are ATTEMPTING to mock me. You are doing it like a kid in a sandbox might attempt. I am getting a kick out of your efforts. I hope the other kids are not throwing things while you are struggling.

:laugh:

Why is it that it's Blue Democrat run states that had the worst rates of infection, deaths, etc.?

They don't. Washington State, for example, has a pretty low infection rate and death rate compared to many other parts of the country. Oregon has even lower. (Source: CDC, which I consider random numbers) Yet, both States are locked down by Democrat governors (illegally).

They don't. Washington State, for example, has a pretty low infection rate and death rate compared to many other parts of the country. Oregon has even lower. (Source: CDC, which I consider random numbers) Yet, both States are locked down by Democrat governors (illegally).

And...
Completely ignoring New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, etc...

Contextomy fallacy. We are not talking about Trump supporters. Random numbers. Agument from randU fallacy.

The rest of us are talking about trump supporters. It is often hard to tell what you are talking about. Michael specifically talked about trump supporters:

We need Republican senators who care more about America than about the vocal extremist minority who support Trump.

The "extreme minority who support trump" is in the majority of Republican primary voters, but they are still close to 20% of the overall population. There is an additional number of voters that are willing to vote for trump, but really do not like it. But there is no way you can get that number to 67% as Night claimed.

You look at the success some states have comparatively had with lockdowns, and ask why did they have a lockdown? I look at say the lockdown worked, somewhat.

The fact is America is failing to end the first wave of Covid-19. The rest of the world is shocked by the failure. There are parts of America which have done better, but while America can continue to spread it from the parts that have not put in the effort, the first wave continues.

Back