PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Seven or so. It isn't 25 and it probably won't be your pretty boring.
It's a lot more than seven. It looks like every post you've made in the past few days has been a response to me. I count ten in just the last day. If you weren't so obsessed with me, I wouldn't be paying much attention to you. I was only responding to you in the first place because your stupidity is amusing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are totally deranged in your support of Trump. Totally unable to see any of the reality about him.
I assure you. I got a good look at the reality and it was quite good, so I support Trump. I also saw the reality surrounding the DNC and that is very bad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I assure you. I got a good look at the reality and it was quite good, so I support Trump. I also saw the reality surrounding the DNC and that is very bad.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Like I said totally deranged and unable to see the reality of Trump. Multiple bankruptcies, a history of cheating everyone around him, constant lies, and that's all "quite good"? He can't even respond to the content of any criticism. All he can do is attack the critic.

No, fool, it means Trump Derangement Syndrome. You are totally deranged in your support of Trump. Totally unable to see any of the reality about him.

You, of all people, called someone else a fool. After the beatdown you got last night you still think you have something to contribute?

You are an ignorant piece of shit, please do the country a favor and die.

You, of all people, called someone else a fool. After the beatdown you got last night you still think you have something to contribute?

You are an ignorant piece of shit, please do the country a favor and die.
You're in far worse shape than I am.

Not wishful at all. You're the dumbass who said the Senate had to convict Trump because the House impeached him.
You really can't read, can you? I said the Senate had to conduct an actual trial, instead of just ignoring the whole thing and giving Trump a pass. Of course, they and you are terrified of truth.

You really can't read, can you? I said the Senate had to conduct an actual trial, instead of just ignoring the whole thing and giving Trump a pass. Of course, they and you are terrified of truth.

I can read, you said it.

Back