PANIC!!! You Have An Idiot For President.

Hey moron, it absolutely is the President's job to oversee the delivery of aid, to control the timing, to ensure all prerequisites are met and to withhold aid until Congress can consider the President's recommendations to reconsider the aid given new information.

But those prerequisites weren't in the legislation. They appeared afterwards, ad-hoc, and then were quickly abandoned once the whistleblower went public.

Had there been no whistleblower, the aid would have never gotten there or Zalensky would have announced a fake investigation into Biden.

You should have read up on all of this before forming violent and misinformed opinions.

What's obvious is that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, and if I were to hold what you're saying to greater scrutiny, you would abandon the thread or devolve it to something boring.

Show me where in the Constitution it says the President can hold up aid to a foreign country unless they do him a favor?

You're the ones who demanded we "READ THE TRANSCRIPT".

Doing so shows Trump tried to extort Ukraine.

"I would like you to do us a favor, though..."

"Though".

He wasn't convicted because the GOP is scared of him. Except for Romney.

You will never get through to a Trump supporter, LV...but I thank you for trying.

Ya gotta pity them. They have to defend a person doing things they would demand the death penalty for if someone named Obama or Clinton dared do them.

THEY ARE PATHETIC.

Hey moron, it absolutely is the President's job to get other countries to help the US Federal government.

OK, so now you're going to step in it.

How does getting Zalensky to announce an investigation into a US citizen help the federal government?

Why isn't the federal government doing that investigation?

Why outsource it to Ukraine?

You will never break someone so woefully lacking in intelligence they don't know they look like morons. :laugh:

I prefer "the point at them and laugh" tactic. But hey, I am watching your attempts with LyingVagina426 and wish you good luck.

I never will know but all of us absolutely will

You're missing the part where he says in order to get the money. The word though doesn't imply that.

It sure does when placed in the context of the conversation:

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor, though...

Did you? So then what was Trump referring to when he said "I would like you to do us a favor, though...", right after they talked about the weapons systems Ukraine would get?
The President's job is to get other countries to work with the Federal government and to join him in working towards achieving US national interestes, like investigating a previous US Vice President's actions for malfeasance. Trump can't investigate in Ukraine because it's a sovereign country. I shouldn't have to teach you that but nothing surprises me anymore about what you don't know.

When Joe Biden bragged about having violated Federal statutes prohibiting his strongarming foreign government to benefit family members, he should have been indicted right then and there but Trump figured that Zalenskyy might have additional cause to protest the US' actions.

By the way, I don't know where you ever got the stupid idea that running for office makes one immune to all criminal prosecution but you're a moron for thinking that ... and for other reasons as well.

The President's job is to get other countries to work with the Federal government and to join him in working towards achieving US national interestes, like investigating a previous US Vice President's actions for malfeasance..

You think it's the President's job to get other countries to investigate US citizens?

And yes, it was extortion:

Zalensky: I would also so like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Drumpf: I would like you to do us a favor, though...

It sure does when placed in the context of the conversation:

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor, though...
Well I guess the whole world's just against you then. Because the rest of us don't get that implication.

I mean, you have what...a dozen different socks? Two dozen? Do you even know how many you have? You seem to create IDs like crazy. Not hard to figure out why.

Deferring to the old sock routine when you're stupid attempts to predict my future fail is really kind of funny.

"I would like you to do us a favor, though..."

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you say yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueler, an incompetent performance-, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Petro Poroshenko, who was Ukraine’s president until May and dealt with both the Obama and Trump administrations, said in a rare interview with The Times on Tuesday that he never felt pressure from President Trump or his personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani to open questionable corruption investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden.

When Joe Biden bragged about having violated Federal statutes prohibiting his strongarming foreign government to benefit family members, he should have been indicted right then and there but Trump figured that Zalenskyy might have additional cause to protest the US' actions..

There is no evidence Biden strongarmed anyone into doing anything for his family.

There is evidence that Trump strongarmed Zalensky into doing something for him, though...

I mean, you have what...a dozen different socks? Two dozen? Do you even know how many you have? You seem to create IDs like crazy. Not hard to figure out why.

tenor.gif

By the way, I don't know where you ever got the stupid idea that running for office makes one immune to all criminal prosecution but you're a moron for thinking that ... and for other reasons as well.

There's nothing to investigate Biden over, and Trump tried to extort Ukraine right here:

Back