Parler CEO George Farmer: Trump lawsuit against Facebook, Twitter, Google will ‘redef

The issue with corporate platforms of social media is they can afford for a few to abuse freedom of speech.
That doesn't necessarily make government regulated speech any better as the same premises will arise of corrupted power.

There is no such thing as 'government regulated speech'.

I hope it gets the Rule 11 sanctions a silly worthless political stunt loser suit should get. Trump abuse of the judiciary must cease.

"I MUST be published on every form of media I want that you own as much as I want-and oh and I'll be lying and saying stuff you hate."
Nice suit.:palm:

Lawsuits about slander and censorship is not a silly worthless political stunt.

no, married couples above 150,000 did not get one, singles were 75k I think. We never got one as we did not qualify

OK! Yes, they did change things for the $1400 checks. But, if you didn't get your first two $600 checks, you may still apply for them. Because every adult in the nation was supposed to get those as economic stimulous money!

This was something else that Biden and Trump agreed about.

Do you really want government overreach in your businesses?

That's exactly what they want. They're fucking RW authoritarians. This isn't a free speech deal.

If volsrock stood on a table in McDonalds and began screaming about white supremacy and using racial slurs against the staff, they'd have a right to throw his dumbass out of there. It's not a free speech issue and neither is Trump's bullshit with fucking Twitter.

Parler is a Facebook equivalent.

....but with more FBI members. :)

yeHt0nd.jpg

More blue balls for the Trumptards. Durham!!! Hunter's laptop!!!! Unredacted FISA warrants!!!! Unsealed indictments!!!!! IG report!!!!!

Yawn. It must hurt like hell to lose over and over and over again.

The issue with corporate platforms of social media is they can afford for a few to abuse freedom of speech.
That doesn't necessarily make government regulated speech any better as the same premises will arise of corrupted power.

Government can't violate the First Amendment, as everyone but America-hating, dumbass Eurococksuckers know.

This is why STY is so nervous:
189.jpg

This message is hidden because Son of the Revolution is on your ignore list.

Down boy. Bad dog.

More blue balls for the Trumptards. Durham!!! Hunter's laptop!!!! Unredacted FISA warrants!!!! Unsealed indictments!!!!! IG report!!!!!

Yawn. It must hurt like hell to lose over and over and over again.

Qless nonsense. Those idiots will suck up whatever Trump spews for them.

4mmbgf-5.jpg

A RW social media page where all the nutjobs hang out. A favorite haunt of SmarterThanYou, volsrock and the like. Note the spelling.

4tl3qm.jpg

Nope. Actually, lefty has it right. Parler basically like facebook. Anyone can join and use it. There is no censorship there (except to conform to certain local laws concerning sexual or commercial content).
Another one is Gab, an open sourced version of Twitter. There is no political censorship there either. Anyone can use it.

Government can't violate the First Amendment, as everyone but America-hating, dumbass Eurococksuckers know.

This is why STY is so nervous:
189.jpg

Government is not involved. Trump is. The 1st amendment (which you ignore anyway) only applies to Congress.

Watching you wrap yourself in the Constitution, while you deny the Constitution is particularly disgusting.

Back