Parler CEO George Farmer: Trump lawsuit against Facebook, Twitter, Google will ‘redef

Government can't violate the First Amendment, as everyone but America-hating, dumbass Eurococksuckers know.

This is why STY is so nervous:
189.jpg

I didn't advocate government regulations.
I also don't believe there is anything stating it can't be done either.
If it did, there's amendments.

It doesn't. Trump is just seeking more limelight.

I think the message he is driving is that the courts will not stand up for free minds, that the courts are lost to the Revolution.

I could be wrong, Trump has huge blind spots, one can never be sure that we are not looking at ignorance.

I think the message he is driving is that the courts will not stand up for free minds, that the courts are lost to the Revolution.

I could be wrong, Trump has huge blind spots, one can never be sure that we are not looking at ignorance.
If that’s what he’s driving at, then is he fucking crazy or the world’s biggest liar?

FWIW, I think Trump will cement his name in American history by the amount of American blood shed by domestic terrorists.

If that’s what he’s driving at, then is he fucking crazy or the world’s biggest liar?

FWIW, I think Trump will cement his name in American history by the amount of American blood shed by domestic terrorists.

Setting up situations where the Elites will prove how badly they suck is a great strategy.

Trump has been doing this Biggly for years.

Setting up situations where the Elites will prove how badly they suck is a great strategy.

Trump has been doing this Biggly for years.
My thoughts about Trump’s actions as President and in this psycho-I’m-still-President bullshit will go down in history as a watershed moment in the 2020s.

My thoughts about Trump’s actions as President and in this psycho-I’m-still-President bullshit will go down in history as a watershed moment in the 2020s.

The elites not caring that in a democracy elections must be run correctly or else the place implodes with go down as one of the grandest acts of the suicide of a people ever. That we have done this just as the Empire is really ramping up their romp means that we have no chance to save ourselves. It is going to be all over before many people figure out that we have been betrayed by our leaders.

The elites not caring that in a democracy elections must be run correctly or else the place implodes with go down as one of the grandest acts of the suicide of a people ever. That we have done this just as the Empire is really ramping up their romp means that we have no chance to save ourselves. It is going to be all over before many people figure out that we have been betrayed by our leaders.
How many Americans will kill other Americans this year in the name this fiction about elites and a faked election?

all last summer dumbass

When Trump was President? The conversation was about since Trump’s Insurrection and after Biden’s Inauguration. This year. 2021.

Why Trump fucked up and wasn’t able to fix the problems of last summer is one reason why he’s no longer President.

Obviously the Qless Cucks think Trump is still fucking up as President. LOL

When Trump was President? The conversation was about since Trump’s Insurrection and after Biden’s Inauguration. This year. 2021.

Why Trump fucked up and wasn’t able to fix the problems of last summer is one reason why he’s no longer President.

Obviously the Qless Cucks think Trump is still fucking up as President. LOL

democrats would not allow him to do anything you fucking POS unAmerican asshole

Back