Policy question: Inflation

did or didn't they own the refinery that used Tar sand oil and shipped it to China?
No. They didn't Sunoco, Conoco Philips, BP, among others were the ones refining Canadian tar sands. The Koch brothers were AG Energy Holdings and didn't have a major or controlling stake in any of those companies.

No. They didn't Sunoco, Conoco Philips, BP, among others were the ones refining Canadian tar sands. The Koch brothers were AG Energy Holdings and didn't have a major or controlling stake in any of those companies.
well I guess who ever wrote everything you needed to know about the XL pipeline lied
Have a nice evening

College professor giving an assignment. Why don't you do your own research? Arrogant bastard.
The cost of oil permeates throughout the economy. But you know that already. Faker.
Grade: F- Already posted my answer. Reading class maybe?

well I guess who ever wrote everything you needed to know about the XL pipeline lied
Have a nice evening
If you think we weren't going to use some of the products that we got from refining tar sands you have just drank the liberal Kool aid. But you tend to believe anything on the internet. Heck you even believe the debunked mercury in vaccines causes autism.

LOL
what less then 2000 jobs to build it and for how long 2 maybe 3 years, at the MOST?
and if you had read the link I posted , everything you need or want to know about the XL pipeline, you would know they were only going to have MAYBE as high as 75 full time jobs after it was completed.
oh and it could have put some of the 7 million or more people who lost their jobs under trump back to work , I see your point.
Have a nice day
Much of that oil would have been refined in Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana by AMERICAN workers.

Much of that oil would have been refined in Texas Oklahoma and Louisiana by AMERICAN workers.
The greatest effect the pipeline would have had was the reduction of the price of oil and gas due to the increase of supply on the market.

If you think we weren't going to use some of the products that we got from refining tar sands you have just drank the liberal Kool aid. But you tend to believe anything on the internet. Heck you even believe the debunked mercury in vaccines causes autism.
The KEYSTONE PIPELINE has been in use for YEARS and has NEVER been shut down by Biden OR the Government, the ONLY time it has ever been shut down was because of one of its many leaks and for maintenance. and YES know we ALL have used something plastic made from tar sand oil.
it is the XL that was shut down.
and it was people like you on the right that started the rumor that it was the Keystone pipeline , a pipeline that actually was transporting oil , that was shut down, causing people to go nuts saying it was the cause of oil prices going up.
Fact is shutting down the XL pipeline did not harm our gas supply at the time and with the NEW Canadian pipeline going to their west coast that opened just about the time the XL would have has insured CHINA gets all the Tar sand oil they need.
Have a nice day

from what the article everything you need or want to know about the Keystone XL pipeline , the number of workers they would have put to work was small, and as for workers on the pipeline itself was only going to be maybe as many as 75 people IF that.
Have a nice day

The greatest effect the pipeline would have had was the reduction of the price of oil and gas due to the increase of supply on the market.
and again it goes on the world market and it may not have had that mush of an effect, and seeing it would not have been completed till about now it had NO effect back then.
Have a nice day

Have a nice evening
False. There has been no impact on oil prices. It is another lie you idiots believed.

False. There has been no impact on oil prices. It is another lie you idiots believed.
One factor of many actions that O-Biden took...................... I'm an idiot and you're a shithead.

NO SHIT stupid.
I already said that.
the XL pipeline would NOT been completed till about now , and the Canadian one is on line now and we have NOT seen any impact on oil prices.
that is because it is a world market and other countries have ways of controlling the supply, keeping prices high.

One factor of many actions that O-Biden took...................... I'm an idiot and you're a shithead.
but FACT is under Biden the US oil drilling and producing industry has made a great come back from what the Saudi oil price war did to them back when Trump was in office where over 100 US oil drilling and producing companies went Bankrupt and out of business for good.
US production was in the mid to high 11 MBPD and down to 9.9 MBPD when Biden took over and now has been over 13 MBPD ( except for one month ) for over a year now.
have a nice day

You’re half right.

The discussion I replied to was about the Keystone pipeline. If you want to claim there are other factors, cite them and demonstrate the impact on inflation. Be specific and cite sources. Otherwise you are just repeating political rhetoric. I’ll wait.

NO SHIT stupid.
I already said that.
the XL pipeline would NOT been completed till about now , and the Canadian one is on line now and we have NOT seen any impact on oil prices.
that is because it is a world market and other countries have ways of controlling the supply, keeping prices high.
I’m not sure why you are calling me stupid given that the article I cited bolsters your argument but ah, okay.

and again it goes on the world market and it may not have had that mush of an effect, and seeing it would not have been completed till about now it had NO effect back then.
Have a nice day
it doesn't have to go onto the world market. not all of it.

we have choices.

there are other things more important than your idiotic globalist fanaticism.

:truestory:

tariffs are good.

protectionism is good.

self reliance is good.

entangling alliances are bad.

Back