President Trump INDICTED by NYC grand jury

How come these dumbfucks don't wait until they see the charge(s) and the evidence before unloading their outrage?

Answer: politics for them is above the law. This is the man who could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue "and not lose any votes". He told us so himself. Laws don't apply in his case.

Republicans are proving his point.

Your lies don't work anymore. Too many people see what a sham this all is.

Yep, I think he'll pull an OJ and bail. Trump will be a fugitive of justice. But they'll find him and drag him out of his hole kicking and screaming. It'll be fun to watch. I'll bring the popcorn.
LOL.

He won't flee, but he's going to incite violence each time his temper acts up. That will make the insurrection trial even more interesting. He simply cannot control himself.

Hush money is the very least of this fascist puppet's crimes.

th

Jail him. Jeffrey Epstein says hello.

The Democrats will rue the day.

When Harry Reid changed the Senate rules regarding nominations, some advised him to be careful. What goes around, comes around.

And thanks to Harry Reid changing the rules, we now have Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett.

Until today, there has been a longstanding tradition that the current administration in power does not go after previous administration for political prosecution.

Now that has changed.

The real crimes have been committed by the Biden family, especially influence peddling, international money laundering, and foreign agent representation. When a new administration takes power, the gloves are off. Joe may be too mentally impaired to be prosecuted, but Hunter won't. He may very well see the inside of a jail cell for the real crimes. Hunter in jail will hurt the big guy.

Your lies don't work anymore. Too many people see what a sham this all is.

The question that none of you loyalists will answer is:

Why not wait until you see the charge(s) and the evidence before unloading your outrage?

This is the answer: it doesn't matter to you what the charges and the evidence are. Whatever they are, your loyalty to Trump and to Republican politics will negate it.

How come these dumbfucks don't wait until they see the charge(s) and the evidence before unloading their outrage?

Answer: politics for them is above the law. This is the man who could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue "and not lose any votes". He told us so himself. Laws don't apply in his case.

Republicans are proving his point.

Because the TRUMP LOVERS never cared if Donnie broke the law or not!

In fact, they egged him on all the way, to break whatever laws he wanted to win his elections and OWN THE DEMOCRATS!

They thought it was funny! Laughed in our faces about it!

So, why should we even expect them to turn a new leaf now?

They are just going to dig in, and start terrorizing our nation, and many will end up in jail themselves trying to carry their revolution out.

Stay tuned, and protect your family!

The grand jury in New York has voted to INDICT President Trump.

1 Russia hoax

2 failed impeachments

4 sham investigations

7 years of a WITCH HUNT

While the Regime hopes that grassroots patriots will give up (and give in!), YOU and I know that it's time to DOUBLE DOWN in our efforts to get a FULL INVESTIGATION of these Stalinist legal proceedings.

I have all along. Difference is I am years ahead of most. You really honestly dont know WHAT is up, WHAT is going on right now do you? YOU WILL.

Bullshit. Trump was supposed to win according to you and he lost in a landslide. He was never going to be charged and now he has been. The worthless shit does not stand a chance in another election and you are saying being indicted is going to help him? Fucking ridiculous.

Back