Proposal to board members

I noticed that you failed to justify your allegation of "hate".

I didn't see where justification was asked for or required.

Generally though, these days, if someone makes a homophobic statement, it is considered hate, hence the definition of hate crimes.

I would have thought one with intelligence of your magnitude would be readily aware of this fact.

I didn't see where justification was asked for or required. Generally though, these days, if someone makes a homophobic statement, it is considered hate, hence the definition of hate crimes. I would have thought one with intelligence of your magnitude would be readily aware of this fact.

So you admit you cannot find a shred of evidence of "hate" in this statement.

Now that is creepy.

Good.

Seriously? is this all around what the Democratic party calls itself?

BM, why not just google, oh, I dunno - "Democratic party"? or "democrat vs democratic"?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/08/03/233098/--quot-Democrat-quot-vs-quot-Democratic-quot-A-quick-history-lesson-from-the-Propoganda-Machine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrat_Party_(epithet)

We may be Democrats; but the party is the Democratic Party.

Seriously? Why are we letting BM discuss this?

I used to have democrats actually get mad at me for telling people to stop misnaming my party.

There was a time when either people lied about being a dem or had no idea how to fight the constant propaganda of the right wing haters

Who said either of us are men?

Assume much?

Is the spanking reference your expression of homophobic hate or wishful thinking?

Creepy.

My girlfriend thinks I am a man.
Had I known you were a heterosexual female all these years, I might have pursued you instead of her.

Who said either of us are men?

Assume much?

Is the spanking reference your expression of homophobic hate or wishful thinking?

Creepy.

So sorry I guess its time to start calling you nancy.

OK Nancy why do you persist in trafficking in the lies of the republican party?

we should be careful he may be a fancy Nancy?

we have to remember that the intersexed community should be respected as well.

I support your hermaphrodite rights Nancy

Back