Prove to me that God doesn’t exist

I don't understand why people say you cannot prove a negative.

"Trees do not exist." Point to a tree, there is a tree. Proof of a negative.

Awesome! Now prove God doesn't exist and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to understand the conversation more fully. :thup:

"Juvenile argument" = absolutely true. Not sure how that works. A completely factual and relevant statement is "juvenile", but ok.

Don't worry about it, kid. :thup:

BTW, do you think people who use socks are lying scumbags like I do? The kind of scum often found behind a public subway toilet in New York City?

Couldn't answer the question? Why?

It's simple: Are people who use socks liars and dishonest scumbags who should never be trusted?

No. I'm saying I couldn't worry about it if I tried.

As far as the sock question... I've no interest in getting involved in weird, back and forth, finger pointing garbage.

Your nervousness is noted. :)

giphy.gif

Translation: I lied again and you gave me shit for it.

Correct, my little Trump puppet. :thup:

It's obvious that you don't know the difference between speculation/assumption and reality. You didn't in the discussion about releasing the manifesto and you don't now. Your assumptions don't create reality. So, whoever you think I am, or whatever you think I'm doing, you're wrong.

It's obvious that you don't know the difference between speculation/assumption and reality.

You didn't in the discussion about releasing the manifesto and you don't now. Your assumptions don't create reality. So, whoever you think I am, or whatever you think I'm doing, you're wrong.

If you aren't lying again, then why even bother with me? If you truly believe what you just posted, what is a reasonable purpose to respond to my post?

How would you know that, my little puppet? I didn't see you in those conversations.

If you aren't lying again, then why even bother with me? If you truly believe what you just posted, what is a reasonable purpose to respond to my post?

How would you know that, my little puppet? I didn't see you in those conversations.

Why would I care about what you imagine to be true about me?

Back