Question for evolutionists

Oh now it's "someone"? Well isn't that interesting. See if you can read up on biology (developmental and otherwise), biochemistry, genetics and the scientific method. May help you out of this circular flushed spiral you're in publicly.

I'm not the one arguing something in reality that NO ONE witnessed first hand. Each of my examples was witnessed that way and written about so even idiots like you can understand it.

I'm not the one arguing something in reality that NO ONE witnessed first hand. Each of my examples was witnessed that way and written about so even idiots like you can understand it.

Nope, all you have is "someone wrote it and I chose to believe it". What is your objection to being educated and informed?

Nah, you have no knowledge of that first hand or otherwise. what you have is, someone wrote something. Period.

So the founding fathers didn't witness the writing of the Constitution we can read today?

You lost, son. The best thing you can do is what you do best and that's find some nigger asshole to kiss or post something else about an inferior banjo brought by an inferior group that had to be made what it is by superior people.

So the founding fathers didn't witness the writing of the Constitution we can read today?

You lost, son. The best thing you can do is what you do best and that's find some nigger asshole to kiss or post something else about an inferior banjo brought by an inferior group that had to be made what it is by superior people.

I lost an argument you made on my behalf to yourself?

You're aware we can all go read through the thread again, are you not?
Sure. Go right ahead.
You're not discussing evolution, you're blathering on about a personal belief system you feel is threatened, silly.
We are discussing evolution here. Like other discussing evolution here. We are each imposing our personal belief system on the discussion.

Why don't you join the discussion instead of going off on insult and psychoquackery tangents like this?

Sure. Go right ahead.

We are discussing evolution here. Like other discussing evolution here. We are each imposing our personal belief system on the discussion.

Why don't you join the discussion instead of going off on insult and psychoquackery tangents like this?

Mutation, Mutagens, and DNA Repair
Copyright 1998 by Beth A. Montelone, Ph. D., Division of Biology, Kansas State University; originally written as a supplement to BIOL400, Human Genetics.
http://www-personal.k-state.edu/~bethmont/mutdes.html

Discuss, please do.

Non-sequitur. Single celled organisms have neither blood nor a circulatory system.

High School Biology 5 points

The cytoplasm in a single-celled organism and
the circulatory system in a human both

(1) break down molecules into smaller components
(2) release energy to be used by the organism
(3) transport substances throughout the organism
(4) distribute blood to all of the parts of the
organism

https://brainly.com/question/497634

Let the semantics begin.

Do you ever get dizzy?

Mutations arise randomly and rather routinely, many are detected and corrected via cellular repair mechanisms. Natural selection is not random. You seem to be the only one confused, and your arguments are random.

Here's how those who do understand explain.
...deleted redundant quote of the Theory of Natural Selection...

Irrational. Natural selection is not random mutation. The theory is a paradox. It is falsified.

Science does not use supporting evidence.

High School Biology 5 points

The cytoplasm in a single-celled organism and
the circulatory system in a human both

(1) break down molecules into smaller components
(2) release energy to be used by the organism
(3) transport substances throughout the organism
(4) distribute blood to all of the parts of the
organism

https://brainly.com/question/497634

Let the semantics begin.

Then there were al the other examples others also contributed like sponges, coral, etc., you know, the stuff you're avoiding here.

So if you cannot/will not define your understanding of a word/term we're both using in an argument, I am attempting to undefine the word?

Pffffffffffffffffffffft.

You have already undefined the word for your use. You will have to redefine 'mutation' before I accept your use of it.

Irrational. Natural selection is not random mutation. The theory is a paradox. It is falsified.

Science does not use supporting evidence.

You're an idioted zealot with an irrational belief system to support and this has both been explained and cited repeatedly for you over days.

Mutations. What are they to you?

Natural selection, a completely different mechanism/phenomenon. What is your understanding?

You're aware they are NOT the same thing? or No?

You have already undefined the word for your use. You will have to redefine 'mutation' before I accept your use of it.
You don't have your own? You're using the term. Just google it if you don't know or are uncomfortable and post that.

Maybe you can explain your use of "undefine" since it seems to be a tactic of your own.

Back