Republican Timothy Cook, assassin?

I know nothing about this kid and hesitate to assign any rational motives to someone who could commit such an act.

That said, there were plenty of articles during the primary of Democratic or Democratic leaning voters registering as Republicans to vote in the Republican primaries (in closed primary states which I believe PA is.).

I recall some Republicans getting all excited about data showing this big growth in Republican registration. While technically accurate, it was likely largely driven by non Republicans doing the above (registering to vote in the primary).

Neither here nor there but I remember my progressive Aunt doing this in Ohio in 2000. She hates Republicans and she hated Bush (and I believe Gore may have already had the D nomination close to locked up) but she had a soft spot for McCain because of McCain Feingold so she registered as a Republican to vote for him in the primary. (I gave her endless sh*t about it.). So people changing their registration for strategic reasons is nothing new.
Deserves repeating.

I know nothing about this kid and hesitate to assign any rational motives to someone who could commit such an act.

That said, there were plenty of articles during the primary of Democratic or Democratic leaning voters registering as Republicans to vote in the Republican primaries (in closed primary states which I believe PA is.).

I recall some Republicans getting all excited about data showing this big growth in Republican registration. While technically accurate, it was likely largely driven by non Republicans doing the above (registering to vote in the primary).

Neither here nor there but I remember my progressive Aunt doing this in Ohio in 2000. She hates Republicans and she hated Bush (and I believe Gore may have already had the D nomination close to locked up) but she had a soft spot for McCain because of McCain Feingold so she registered as a Republican to vote for him in the primary. (I gave her endless sh*t about it.). So people changing their registration for strategic reasons is nothing new.
Maybe when you tire of your current job, you can sign on with Cirque du Soleil or your local circus. That's a fine contortionist act you put on there, trying to make the shooter not one of yours. :laugh:

He was 17 when he made the donation to Act Blue. He couldn't register to vote in PA until after his 18th birthday, so he didn't change anything.

Another perspective is that he thought the Dem party was for him but when it came time to register, he decided he was more drawn to the republican party.

He was 17 when he made the donation to Act Blue. He couldn't register to vote in PA until after his 18th birthday, so he didn't change anything.

Another perspective is that he thought the Dem party was for him but when it came time to register, he decided he was more drawn to the republican party.
Exactly. It's likely that his family are Republicans, given the area's demographics. I seriously doubt if any 18 yo kid would think of registering for a party they don't like just to fuck with a primary. The MAGAT desperation to pin this on a (D) though is deliciously amusing.

Back