Republican Timothy Cook, assassin?

Indeed…a Trump hater, like many Democrats.
Yes, and because of the hate-filled libtards and the deep state, someone lost their life yesterday and the first attempt in 41 years to assassinate an Ex-President.

But let's cry about an office being ransacked on Jan. 6.

I hate them so very much.

Reactions: TOP
Exactly. It's likely that his family are Republicans, given the area's demographics. I seriously doubt if any 18 yo kid would think of registering for a party they don't like just to fuck with a primary. The MAGAT desperation to pin this on a (D) though is deliciously amusing.
The kid was a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't sound like a Democrat to me. More info.

"Crooks tried out for the school’s rifle team but was turned away because he was a bad shooter, said Frederick Mach, a current captain of the team who was a few years behind Crooks at the school."

"Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins."

Yes, and because of the hate-filled libtards and the deep state, someone lost their life yesterday and the first attempt in 41 years to assassinate an Ex-President.

Trump deserves this and worse.

I'll believe the board of elections over you.

"Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania"

I'll believe the board of elections over you.

"Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania"

Both of his parents are Democrats. He donated to Progressives.

Tell us again how Trump is such an "existential threat to Democracy."

A man got killed yesterday because of the antics of you and your ilk.

Congratulations, assassin lover.

I hope the next one is successful.

He made one small donation as a teenager and you nut jobs think it defines his entire life.

Link up to his parents being Democrats, hater.

The kid was a big supporter of the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't sound like a Democrat to me. More info.

"Crooks tried out for the school’s rifle team but was turned away because he was a bad shooter, said Frederick Mach, a current captain of the team who was a few years behind Crooks at the school."

"Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP show he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel that regularly posts videos of its creator firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins."

Extremely unlikely to be any sort of left-leaning nutcase.

Here you go, liar.

"Both of Crooks’ parents worked as social workers, according to state license records. His father is registered to vote as a Libertarian and his mother is registered as a Democrat, state voter records show."

How good it feels in the backdoor?
:tardthoughts:
tenor.gif

Back