RNC hits Obama over Auschwitz claim, Obama camp responds

This is just as dumb as the DNC running around with "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years" crap.

that was valid.

I don't know about everyone else, but Auschwitz is going to be the first name to pop in my head if I start talking about the concentration camps. Clearly a simple slip of the tounge on Obamas part.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I don't believe you, you are starting to sound like Obama, making up stories about your wife. I bet your wife isn't even Italian, she is probably from Kenya and you are too ashamed to admit she's black, you closet racist!

HMM she did run a marathon.. and that foreign tongue I thought was Italian could be Kenyan as i cant speak either.

No dumbass.... that was the DNC's chant... that many were dumb enough to repeat with proper conviction and faux outrage.

Where, show me a cite where the DNC chanted this, or someone repeated?

You are the one who put it in quotes?

I don't believe you, you are starting to sound like Obama, making up stories about your wife. I bet your wife isn't even Italian, she is probably from Kenya and you are too ashamed to admit she's black, you closet racist!

LMAO. That was funny Dave.

Chap – I don’t know, but I’m half Irish and half Italian too, and we don’t use terms like “great-uncle”. You’re either an uncle, or you’re not in my family. The kind of people who would say “great-uncle” and have it fall off their tongue with ease, strike me as the same sort who would say “my auntie” instead “my ant” which is how we pronounce aunt where I am from.

In other other words, they sound like elitists. Some kind of stinking, arugula eating elitists all running around talking about their great-auntie muffies. You know what we half Italian, half Irish kids used to do those kids? We used to beat them up. Sometimes, we made them eat worms.

LMAO. That was funny Dave.

Chap – I don’t know, but I’m half Irish and half Italian too, and we don’t use terms like “great-uncle”. You’re either an uncle, or you’re not in my family. The kind of people who would say “great-uncle” and have it fall off their tongue with ease, strike me as the same sort who would say “my auntie” instead “my ant” which is how we pronounce aunt where I am from.

In other other words, they sound like elitists. Some kind of stinking, arugula eating elitists all running around talking about their great-auntie muffies. You know what we half Italian, half Irish kids used to do those kids? We used to beat them up. Sometimes, we made them eat worms.
I read the stories, and as far as I can tell they only attacked on the Auschwitz thing, not on the Uncle thing. Does anybody have a link to the whole "attack"? Because at this moment it appears as if the Obama camp volunteered the "Great-Uncle" portion of their answer.

And BTW, we don't say "Great-Uncle" either. I'm an uncle myriad times and a Great-Uncle even more. But I'm only "Uncle Damocles" when the family gets together.

I read the stories, and as far as I can tell they only attacked on the Auschwitz thing, not on the Uncle thing. Does anybody have a link to the whole "attack"? Because at this moment it appears as if the Obama camp volunteered the "Great-Uncle" portion of their answer.

And BTW, we don't say "Great-Uncle" either. I'm an uncle myriad times and a Great-Uncle even more. But I'm only "Uncle Damocles" when the family gets together.

I didn’t see the ad. I’m talking to Chap about what Chap said. I'm actually having a good time talking to chap about what chap said, or at least, I was having a good time. Am I allowed to talk to Chap about what Chap said, or do I have to clear it with you or your henchman, Superfreak, first?

I am still waiting for a quote where the DNC said... "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years" and where someone repieted it....

Anyone? Come on, cant stand when you get called out on something...? You guys do it to me on trivial matters all the time... this is hardly trivial.

Keep in mind Damo, I took on Onceler and Bac at one time yesterday, and I’m still standing. So if you think I’m afraid of taking on you and SF, whom I would call second-tier posters compared to the aforementioned, you must be joking yourself? You better pow-wow with your posse and rethink this.

I think she was saying the DNC's claim of McCain wanting a 100 years war was valid.

yes, like I said there are some dumb enough to believe that.

But she agreed with me on the second part. Do try to pay attention. USC sucks. I bet you are paying attention now.

:rolleyes:

Keep in mind Damo, I took on Onceler and Bac at one time yesterday, and I’m still standing. So if you think I’m afraid of taking on you and SF, whom I would call second-tier posters compared to the aforementioned, you must be joking yourself? You better pow-wow with your posse and rethink this.
Taking on? I simply asked if anybody had a link to the "attack".

If you feel unfairly treated because I asked generically if anybody had a link while agreeing that we don't use "Great-Uncle" in my family then you might be a touch sensitive at this moment in time.

Back