RNC hits Obama over Auschwitz claim, Obama camp responds

I am done playing your stupid game. If you cannot read and comprehend, then there is no help for you. You obviously consumed to much kool aid today.
He's still feeling raw from the other thread where I got all election year paranoid and was looking for the reason he didn't provide a link to his story...

He wants to "get us back" by pretending to be obtuse.

HAHAHA, you dont have a cite to your quote... I see, good to know.

Run away now, Supercandy!

It was a paraphrase of the position moron. You knew that. They clearly distorted his comments. Which I believe you find atrocious when done by Bush.

Now here you are playing your childish games.

He's still feeling raw from the other thread where I got all election year paranoid and was looking for the reason he didn't provide a link to his story...

If you put something in quotes, it means they said that exact thing. If you made a mistake, just say so.... its okay. I am QUITE sure the DNC never said, "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years" !

Your quotes, not mine.

It was a paraphrase of the position moron. You knew that. They clearly distorted his comments. Which I believe you find atrocious when done by Bush.

When you paraphrase you do not use Quotes... Simple 8th grade English lesson. If you made a mistake just admit it!

Quotes mean, the person said exactly whats in the quotation marks. Are you sure you did not know this?

I see. Perhaps we should then let him believe his little fantasy so as to protect his precious little ego. Precious.... yes, I do believe that is his new name.

When you paraphrase you do not use Quotes... Simple 8th grade English lesson. If you made a mistake just admit it!

Quotes mean, the person said exactly whats in the quotation marks. Are you sure you did not know this?
Hello Grammar Nazi.... People who can't spell probably shouldn't be trying to teach English courses online... :rolleyes:

This isn't a Doctoral paper. We're having a conversation.

It's like that Brady Bunch episode where Greg wants to use 'exact words'.

I've been mean to Jarod today. I'm going to give him a break... He's been a relatively good sport through it all...

Hello Grammar Nazi.... People who can't spell probably shouldn't be trying to teach English courses online... :rolleyes:

This isn't a Doctoral paper. We're having a conversation.

We are talking about intent here... misspellings usually do not convey an intent. Using quotes does. Using quotes is an affirmative step.

If and when I have made a mispelling that caused confussion, I admited I was wrong, admited I am a terrable speller and moved on.

If SuperCandy wants to do that, Ill accept it.

SuperCandy, did you misuse quotes on accident?

We are talking about intent here... misspellings usually do not convey an intent. Using quotes does. Using quotes is an affirmative step.

If and when I have made a mispelling that caused confussion, I admited I was wrong, admited I am a terrable speller and moved on.

Not here. I often use quotes to "stress" a word or two without having to type BB Codes. Nowadays I put (Paraphrasing) in front of the quoted paraphrases, but people often use them in paraphrasing here. It is a conversation, not a doctoral thesis. We don't need perfection, nor have we ever called for it.

Not here. I often use quotes to "stress" a word or two without having to type BB Codes. Nowadays I put (Paraphrasing) in front of the quoted paraphrases, but people often use them in paraphrasing here. It is a conversation, not a doctoral thesis. We don't need perfection, nor have we ever called for it.

Yeah, that quotation thing you do goes beyond problematic grammar and into deliberate disingenuousness, which I have pointed out to you before. I think it’s a bad habit. Just some advice from your top-tiered poster. So it holds a little more weight than if it came from some marked-down remainder bin poster, say a “No mas, No mas” type like Superfreak?

Well, to me quotes mean something, Bolding or italicising type gives it emphisis, quotes mean you are quoting someone. Maybe its the lawyer in me. If he admits that he accidently misused quotes I would accept that he was not trying to lie about what the DNC said.

yes, we are talking about INTENT precious. I am glad you understand that now. Please take a moment and pull the stick out of your ass... that will help get your panties out of a bunch.

Poor precious.

Yeah, that quotation thing you do goes beyond problematic grammar and into deliberate disingenuousness, which I have pointed out to you before. I think it’s a bad habit. Just some advice from your top-tiered poster. So it holds a little more weight than if it came from some marked-down remainder bin poster, say a “No mas, No mas” type like Superfreak?

Odd.... but you are beginning to sound like RJS..

"marked-down remainder bin poster"

That was funny.

Well, to me quotes mean something, Bolding or italicising type gives it emphisis, quotes mean you are quoting someone. Maybe its the lawyer in me. If he admits that he accidently misused quotes I would accept that he was not trying to lie about what the DNC said.

:crybaby:

- back to the topic at hand -

' Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we,” Bush said. “They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” ' - George "Chimp" Bush on his administration

Back