RNC hits Obama over Auschwitz claim, Obama camp responds

I said...

"Where, show me a cite where the DNC chanted this, or someone repeated?
You are the one who put it in quotes?"

You said...

You did?
Again, pointing out that somebody said it was "valid" in this thread isn't making that claim. It is pointing out that somebody is repeating it as "valid" in this thread.

I'm sorry you feel all raw from the other thread, but this strawman isn't even standing up. You forgot the stick.

I am still looking for a cite where the DNC said, "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years"

Or where someone repeated it???

ANYTHING? ANYWHERE? Comeon, you guys said it happened so it must be on the internet somewhere where you can get me a cite...

Or were you lying?

Taking on? I simply asked if anybody had a link to the "attack".

If you feel unfairly treated because I asked generically if anybody had a link while agreeing that we don't use "Great-Uncle" in my family then you might be a touch sensitive at this moment in time.

No dummy, I’m just still hyped up from all the ass-kicking I did yesterday, and looking for another fight. Do you want a piece of me? Or do you want to follow me, a first-tier poster, around a little more, observing my posts, until you learn enough to get out of the remainder bin and take me on?

Again, pointing out that somebody said it was "valid" in this thread isn't making that claim. It is pointing out that somebody is repeating it as "valid" in this thread.

I'm sorry you feel all raw from the other thread, but this strawman isn't even standing up. You forgot the stick.

That is not the same thing as repeting something the DNC said... See the difference? Its bigger than the difference between Bush lying or misleading!!!

No dummy, I’m just still hyped up from all the ass-kicking I did yesterday, and looking for another fight. Do you want a piece of me? Or do you want to follow me, a first-tier poster, around a little more, observing my posts, until you learn enough to get out of the remainder bin and take me on?

Darla, you kick the same amount of ass as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

I am still looking for a cite where the DNC said, "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years"

ANYTHING? ANYWHERE? Comeon, you guys said it happened so it must be on the internet somewhere where you can get me a cite...

Or were you lying?

SuperCandy... You got anything? Or did you just make this up?

I am still waiting for a quote where the DNC said... "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years" and where someone repieted it....

Anyone? Come on, cant stand when you get called out on something...? You guys do it to me on trivial matters all the time... this is hardly trivial.

http://www.democrats.org/a/2008/04/dean_says_john.php

http://www.oliverwillis.com/index.php/2008/04/27/dnc-hits-mccain-on-100-years-in-iraq/

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/politics/blog/2008/04/dnc_mccain_100year_war_ad_stay.html

For a lawyer your memory really sucks.

I read the stories, and as far as I can tell they only attacked on the Auschwitz thing, not on the Uncle thing. Does anybody have a link to the whole "attack"? Because at this moment it appears as if the Obama camp volunteered the "Great-Uncle" portion of their answer.

And BTW, we don't say "Great-Uncle" either. I'm an uncle myriad times and a Great-Uncle even more. But I'm only "Uncle Damocles" when the family gets together.

That's how it is with most families. My grandmother is technically a great grandmother, but her great-grandkids don't even call her a great grandmother. The term great is technical and hardly used in my family unless one is marveling at the fact that someone is a "great" something rather.

Or were you lying?

Here is the ad for it. Made by the DNC. I'm sure the R "attack" was also in some ad somewhere, does anybody have a link?

Of course it takes huge chunks of what he said out so that it seems that he wants "war" for that entire time. But it isn't what he said. It is, in fact, misleading.

Now, SF, provided links to people repeating this misleading out of context ad....

Where in these cites does the DNC say "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years". I just wasted my time looking for it and its not in any of them.

Come on, it should be easy, just cut and paste the quote and I will really look like a fool...

You are the one who put it in quotes, I am just looking for it!

To be fair that more tongue and cheek than anything. Although I do contend that the crypt keeper has no problems keeping us their for said amount of time.

SuperCandy... You got anything? Or did you just make this up?

Google....

Howard Dean says McCain wants 100 years of war

you get 497,000 hits.

The only one making shit up is you. It was all over the news for weeks. The DNC even ran a friggin AD campaign on their clear distortion of McCains comments.

There were numerous threads on this board where people chanted right along with the DNC mantra. For you to pretend otherwise is quite pathetic.

Google....

Howard Dean says McCain wants 100 years of war

you get 497,000 hits.

The only one making shit up is you. It was all over the news for weeks. The DNC even ran a friggin AD campaign on their clear distortion of McCains comments.

There were numerous threads on this board where people chanted right along with the DNC mantra. For you to pretend otherwise is quite pathetic.

Just give me the quote where the DNC said, "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years"? Your quotes, not mine!

Where in these cites does the DNC say "McCain wants Iraq war for 100 years". I just wasted my time looking for it and its not in any of them.

Come on, it should be easy, just cut and paste the quote and I will really look like a fool...

You are the one who put it in quotes, I am just looking for it!

I am done playing your stupid game. If you cannot read and comprehend, then there is no help for you. You obviously consumed to much kool aid today.

That's how it is with most families. My grandmother is technically a great grandmother, but her great-grandkids don't even call her a great grandmother. The term great is technical and hardly used in my family unless one is marveling at the fact that someone is a "great" something rather.
Well, we call the great grandparents Greatmaw... But only to create a difference in the names...

I am done playing your stupid game. If you cannot read and comprehend, then there is no help for you. You obviously consumed to much kool aid today.

HAHAHA, you dont have a cite to your quote... I see, good to know.

Run away now, Supercandy!

Back