Secuity Cameras Caught the Break-In

Here's the story but it won't stop the lurid account promoted at Fox and by our former 76 year old gay baiting President who still wears his makeup and dyes his hair blonde.

"Inside the command center for the U.S. Capitol Police, a handful of officers were going through their routines early Friday morning, cycling through live feeds from the department’s 1,800 cameras used to monitor the nearby Capitol complex as well as some points beyond, when an officer stopped. On a screen showing a darkened street nearly 3,000 miles away, police lights were flashing outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), officials say.

The officer in D.C. quickly pulled up additional camera angles from around Pelosi’s home and began to backtrack, watching recordings from the minutes before San Francisco police arrived. There, on camera, was a man with a hammer, breaking a glass panel and entering the speaker’s home, according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in and who have been briefed on or viewed the video themselves.

The 911 call and the struggle inside the home that followed have led to charges of attempted homicide of the speaker’s husband, and attempted kidnapping of the speaker, who is second in line to the presidency. The incident has also put a spotlight on the immensity — and perhaps the impossibility — of law enforcement’s task to protect the 535 members of Congress at a time of unprecedented numbers of threats against them."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ght-break-in-pelosi-home-no-one-was-watching/

yes they even have the film of Pelosi paying the man a cash envelope outside the home prior to

The tech was available. Why it wasn't used is unknown. As soon as DePape broke a window, it should have set off alarms...which it may have. The police arrived pretty quickly.

I can understand why both the police and the Pelosis don't want the details of their home security released, but suspect all of that will come out at trial...if it gets that far. In the end, I expect DePape to plead out.

I don't think the the level of security at the Pelosi home will have any bearing on DePappSmear's guilt. He did it. Period. You can't blame the victims.

I don't think the the level of security at the Pelosi home will have any bearing on DePappSmear's guilt. He did it. Period. You can't blame the victims.

In an era where anyone can have a home security system for a few hundred bucks, only the nutjobs think they can get away with such crimes.

The nutjob is lucky he's not going away for First Degree Murder.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree... metally I'll strangers murder strangers all the time...

I'm playing the odds. Random acts happen all the time. When you're famous, especially if you're a controversial figure, your chances of being attacked go way up.

I feel pretty confident a David DePapSmear type will never attack me.

Unless I become Speaker!

In an era where anyone can have a home security system for a few hundred bucks, only the nutjobs think they can get away with such crimes.

The nutjob is lucky he's not going away for First Degree Murder.

He broke in. Regardless of the competence of Pelosi's security, he was not invited. He was an intruder who brutally attacked Paul Pelosi. Pelosi's security or lack of will have no bearing on DePapSmear's sentencing or what he's charged with.

You can't blame the victim for being assaulted.

I'm playing the odds. Random acts happen all the time. When you're famous, especially if you're a controversial figure, your chances of being attacked go way up.

I feel pretty confident a David DePapSmear type will never attack me.

Unless I become Speaker!
There are many more attacks on just regular people than there are celebrities ...you just don't hear about them... Most people are pretty confident that they will never experience an attack nor will their family experience violence until it happens...

you realize of course, that you are using the mere existence of the video to support your own childish need to claim the attack was related to right wing extremist (who was a member of the Green Party)........

For a lawyer you seem not discerning about law and your replies fail to discern the point. The posts in opposition to yours and others mocking the man as a fag who got caught are not "claims" but resistance to
to an unsupported tawdry narrative.

When the attacker withdrew the hammer to strike the window a second and third time the hammer encountered part of the window on the way out, pulling the window glass outside the home.

You're welcome.

Yagina.

If you are breaking it in order to climb in, smart people crack it, then pull it towards them so that they don't have to step ONTO the broken glass as they climb inside. Duh.

Here's a fireman training video. Notice on the inset how he's breaking the window (from inside but same principle applies if he were outside). Look at all the glass flying *towards* him as he clears it away.

There are many more attacks on just regular people than there are celebrities ...you just don't hear about them... Most people are pretty confident that they will never experience an attack nor will their family experience violence until it happens...

I only know one person who has been attacked. It was a mugging attempt that didn't work. The victim wasn't hurt. And this is the Seattle Area.. you know, a "commie blue area where we're all soft on crime".

I'm sorry they happen so often in Ohio. Congrats on the win last week, by the way, I really thought Penn State would hold on to their lead after the 1st quarter. You play Northwestern on Saturday. It'll like a scrimmage game for the Buckeyes. The Michigan game on Nov 26 will be the one to watch. No really tough games until then.

If you are breaking it in order to climb in, smart people crack it, then pull it towards them so that they don't have to step ONTO the broken glass as they climb inside. Duh.

Here's a fireman training video. Notice on the inset how he's breaking the window (from inside but same principle applies if he were outside). Look at all the glass flying *towards* him as he clears it away.

LOL.. yeah. Looks like David DePapSmear didn't attend that fire fighter training. Such a simple explanation how glass ended up outside. But the twumptards won't have any information that flies in the face of their homoerotic fantasies.

I only know one person who has been attacked. It was a mugging attempt that didn't work. The victim wasn't hurt. And this is the Seattle Area.. you know, a "commie blue area where we're all soft on crime".

I'm sorry they happen so often in Ohio. Congrats on the win last week, by the way, I really thought Penn State would hold on to their lead after the 1st quarter. You play Northwestern on Saturday. It'll like a scrimmage game for the Buckeyes. The Michigan game on Nov 26 will be the one to watch. No really tough games until then.
As I said you just don't hear about them unless you're paying attention... it happens everywhere ...not just Ohio... take a look at the stats someday..
(there's never a dull moment if you're an Ohio State fan... and yes that was quite the game.. and for the rest of this season one game at a time...;))

He broke in. Regardless of the competence of Pelosi's security, he was not invited. He was an intruder who brutally attacked Paul Pelosi. Pelosi's security or lack of will have no bearing on DePapSmear's sentencing or what he's charged with.

You can't blame the victim for being assaulted.

Only idiots blame the victim.

Back