Secuity Cameras Caught the Break-In

I guess he doesn't like being called out as a "penis brain". The post didn't say "the video somehow proves you are right and we are wrong". It said a video apparently exists that should settle the question but its existence "won't stop the lurid" accounts by ignoramuses like ppm who have a childish need to believe Nancy Pelosi's 82 year old husband was in a fag fight.

you realize of course, that you are using the mere existence of the video to support your own childish need to claim the attack was related to right wing extremist (who was a member of the Green Party)........

You seriously want them to remove you from the street?

Remove who? Help the mentally ill? Most chronically homeless are mentally ill.

You seriously believe a dumbass who recommends Ivermectin and HCQ to cure COVID is a doctor? Especially if his half-baked Facebook remedies killed his Brother-in-Law?

Remove who? Help the mentally ill? Most chronically homeless are mentally ill.

You seriously believe a dumbass who recommends Ivermectin and HCQ to cure COVID is a doctor? Especially if his half-baked Facebook remedies killed his Brother-in-Law?
So you respond by lying. You truly have a disconnect with the truth. That is probably because of your serious mental illness. You really need to get back on your meds.

You're right. But you can take precautions as the Pelosi's should have. If I were them, I'd buy two 1 year-old Rottweilers right now and send them to guard dog training, Stat. Try smashing a window with two of those suckers tearing your legs off.

The tech was available. Why it wasn't used is unknown. As soon as DePape broke a window, it should have set off alarms...which it may have. The police arrived pretty quickly.

I can understand why both the police and the Pelosis don't want the details of their home security released, but suspect all of that will come out at trial...if it gets that far. In the end, I expect DePape to plead out.

So you respond by lying. You truly have a disconnect with the truth. That is probably because of your serious mental illness. You really need to get back on your meds.

What's the lie, doc fart? Are you denying your posts below? Are you denying you are overcompensating to hide your lies and insecurities like Truth Detector and Grok?

EXLA quotes pushes HCQ 04-02-2020
Watch the video on this page. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-reverses-course-on-trump-touted-coronavirus-drugs

Also the Michigan Governor has reversed her ban on Doctors prescribing Hydroxychloroquine and has requested HCQ from the National stockpile. The moron Governor shouldn't be trying to supplant doctor's judgment in the first place.

EXLA BIL dies of COVD twice vaccinated 02-09-2022
I guess my brother in law got struck by lightening then.
He was double vaccinated and died of COVID
70 and overweight but otherwise healthy. He went over his friend to help him order supplies for a new garage roof. His friend had COVID and gave it to him. Friend recovered JD didn't. It was an ugly death.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.28.21258012v1

Stop trying to smell my farts crazy person.
^^^
Triggered. I must have touched a nerve by proving he's a snake oil salesman on Facebook, not a real doctor.

6zd7xx.jpg

Which is tragic, but again. Unless you have a homicidal relative, unless we're famous, we're safe.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree... mentally ill strangers murder strangers all the time...

Last edited:
Here's the story but it won't stop the lurid account promoted at Fox and by our former 76 year old gay baiting President who still wears his makeup and dyes his hair blonde.

"Inside the command center for the U.S. Capitol Police, a handful of officers were going through their routines early Friday morning, cycling through live feeds from the department’s 1,800 cameras used to monitor the nearby Capitol complex as well as some points beyond, when an officer stopped. On a screen showing a darkened street nearly 3,000 miles away, police lights were flashing outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), officials say.

The officer in D.C. quickly pulled up additional camera angles from around Pelosi’s home and began to backtrack, watching recordings from the minutes before San Francisco police arrived. There, on camera, was a man with a hammer, breaking a glass panel and entering the speaker’s home, according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in and who have been briefed on or viewed the video themselves.

The 911 call and the struggle inside the home that followed have led to charges of attempted homicide of the speaker’s husband, and attempted kidnapping of the speaker, who is second in line to the presidency. The incident has also put a spotlight on the immensity — and perhaps the impossibility — of law enforcement’s task to protect the 535 members of Congress at a time of unprecedented numbers of threats against them."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ght-break-in-pelosi-home-no-one-was-watching/

LET'S SEE IT, INSTEAD OF YOUR TOTAL SPECULATION.

Here's the story but it won't stop the lurid account promoted at Fox and by our former 76 year old gay baiting President who still wears his makeup and dyes his hair blonde.

"Inside the command center for the U.S. Capitol Police, a handful of officers were going through their routines early Friday morning, cycling through live feeds from the department’s 1,800 cameras used to monitor the nearby Capitol complex as well as some points beyond, when an officer stopped. On a screen showing a darkened street nearly 3,000 miles away, police lights were flashing outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), officials say.

The officer in D.C. quickly pulled up additional camera angles from around Pelosi’s home and began to backtrack, watching recordings from the minutes before San Francisco police arrived. There, on camera, was a man with a hammer, breaking a glass panel and entering the speaker’s home, according to three people familiar with how Capitol Police learned of the break-in and who have been briefed on or viewed the video themselves.

The 911 call and the struggle inside the home that followed have led to charges of attempted homicide of the speaker’s husband, and attempted kidnapping of the speaker, who is second in line to the presidency. The incident has also put a spotlight on the immensity — and perhaps the impossibility — of law enforcement’s task to protect the 535 members of Congress at a time of unprecedented numbers of threats against them."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ght-break-in-pelosi-home-no-one-was-watching/

I'm not a bit surprised that pEarl put one of his impotent groans on this OP. You are not sticking with the Official Q-RNC Narrative(tm)!

Back