Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
Not because of the color of their skin. :pke:

Wikipedia

Anti-Irish racism in Victorian Britain and 19th century United States included the stereotyping of the Irish as alcoholics, and implications that they monopolized certain (usually low-paying) job markets.In addition, some Irish immigrants married recently free black slaves and were subject to a brutal discrimination. They were often called “white Negroes." Throughout Britain and the U.S., newspaper illustrations and hand drawings depicted a primordial "ape-like image" of Irish faces to bolster evolutionary racist claims that the Irish people were an "inferior race" as compared to Anglo-Saxons

Are you really this simple? My post was about cracker, redneck and the n-word. Y O U deflected to the Amazon feud. Why did you do that when the post was about cracker, redneck and the n-word?

Oh Mr. Kotter! I know! I know! Because it has to be deflected to all about TOXIC! So no one will bring up her racism and point it out!

She's soooo ashamed of it, must deflect! Well, she's not ashamed at all because to her telling racist jokes, using Ebonics to mock black ppl, and calling ppl ni..er and the like are okay. Her views on outspoken black celebrities like Oprah, Beyonce, Colin K., etc. are well documented here on JPP and elsewhere.

Race had nothing to do with it.

Wikipedia

Anti-Irish racism in Victorian Britain and 19th century United States included the stereotyping of the Irish as alcoholics, and implications that they monopolized certain (usually low-paying) job markets.In addition, some Irish immigrants married recently free black slaves and were subject to a brutal discrimination. They were often called “white Negroes." Throughout Britain and the U.S., newspaper illustrations and hand drawings depicted a primordial "ape-like image" of Irish faces to bolster evolutionary racist claims that the Irish people were an "inferior race" as compared to Anglo-Saxons

Wikipedia

Irish isn't a race. Pretending it is doesn't alter the fact. You wouldn't know if a person was Irish or not based on the color of their skin.

I won't forget how the bigots put the victim on trial. That's when they started calling him a thug.

Yep. And then Michael Brown in Ferguson just put the thug nail in that coffin. I don't disagree that in the videos we saw that he *did* act like a thug -- apparently shoplifting some cigars from the shop owner then shoving him out of the way as he left. That did not, however, entitle him to a street execution by a poorly-trained cop.

Trying to deflect attention from your embarrassing lie?

There was no lie, sorry. Toxic started this on #136 by posting a comment about another thread: "so, it just depends on who "says" it...kind of like "Grand Imperial Wizardc...t"....Is that it?"

Now tell me what that has to do with "Should a new rule be proposed banning racial slurs?"

There was no lie, sorry. Toxic started this on #136 by posting a comment about another thread: "so, it just depends on who "says" it...kind of like "Grand Imperial Wizardc...t"....Is that it?"

Now tell me what that has to do with "Should a new rule be proposed banning racial slurs?"

Nope. She replied to Y O U.

Here's your post:

What planet are you living on? The n-word applies to skin color and skin color only. I don't know how you can claim to be against racist slurs and then say cracker and redneck are just as bad. Racists can use the n-word to describe someone from the cradle to the grave. It's not necessarily the same for redneck and cracker.

Here's her reply:

So, it just depends on who "says" it...kind of like "Grand Imperial Wizardc...t"....Is that it?

Note that it is addressed to Y O U, and even quotes your post.

But you'll say plenty, especially if it's about Jade.

Hypocrite.

Yep he's lying his ass off about me again. And it's about personal messages for some odd reason. I sent one, and only one to him several weeks ago at his request, so I'm confused, and just think he's trying to be little lying prick fishing for attention again. Still that kid is as confusing as all get out. I have better luck reasoning with my dog.

Back