Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

Should a new rule be proposed banning the use of racial slurs?

• Total voters
Nope. She replied to Y O U.

Here's your post:

Here's her reply:

Note that it is addressed to Y O U, and even quotes your post.

Look dipstick, I'm not saying she didn't reply to me. Are you drunk? She replied to my comment about racial slurs with a non sequitur about another thread and the Amazon feud.

Yep he's lying his ass off about me again. And it's about personal messages for some odd reason. I sent one, and only one to him several weeks ago at his request, so I'm confused, and just think he's trying to be little lying prick fishing for attention again. Still that kid is as confusing as all get out. I have better luck reasoning with my dog.

Yurt's like a dog... one of those small, nippy breeds that's always biting your ankles over nothing.

Look dipstick, I'm not saying she didn't reply to me. Are you drunk? She replied to my comment about racial slurs with a non sequitur about another thread and the Amazon feud.

Nope. Here's your post:

What planet are you living on? The n-word applies to skin color and skin color only. I don't know how you can claim to be against racist slurs and then say cracker and redneck are just as bad. Racists can use the n-word to describe someone from the cradle to the grave. It's not necessarily the same for redneck and cracker.

Here's her reply:

So, it just depends on who "says" it...kind of like "Grand Imperial Wizardc...t"....Is that it?

Not a thing about any "Amazon feud". She addressed your point.

She does this ALL THE TIME. Why even post here if she's that obsessed, go somewhere and start over. Clean slate.

She can't. There are multiple venues to do that. One of them is that Goodreads forum that she is equally obsessed about. She could start a group there and invite her Angry Stable of Geldings to join in, find some simpatico crazy RW chicks to keep the boys happy, and have at it. It's no fun if she can't follow me around spitting and sliming all over the place. She joined here four days after I did. Oh, and she also joined our Amazon Goodreads group several times under various pseudonyms, rather than any of the multiple others started by Amazon refugees. I wonder why?

She is a sad, angry, bitter and lonely spinster who is eaten up with envy esp. for liberal women who are successful, happy, intelligent, witty, and all the other things that she wishes she was. Notice how she zeroed in on you the first week she was here? Following you around, giving you "groans" but never responding with actual words? And now she's after Evince? Bingo. You are everything in life she wishes she was but ain't. So sad.

Yep he's lying his ass off about me again. And it's about personal messages for some odd reason. I sent one, and only one to him several weeks ago at his request, so I'm confused, and just think he's trying to be little lying prick fishing for attention again. Still that kid is as confusing as all get out. I have better luck reasoning with my dog.

If you sent him a PM at his request, it was at Toxic's request in an effort to get you banned as she did with Mason and the Yurt PMs, remember that? Well, he'll be back soon so all her banning efforts were in vain, as always.

She better hope that JPP doesn't institute a ban on racial slurs or she'll be toast in a New York minute.

She can't. There are multiple venues to do that. One of them is that Goodreads forum that she is equally obsessed about. She could start a group there and invite her Angry Stable of Geldings to join in, find some simpatico crazy RW chicks to keep the boys happy, and have at it. It's no fun if she can't follow me around spitting and sliming all over the place. She joined here four days after I did. Oh, and she also joined our Amazon Goodreads group several times under various pseudonyms, rather than any of the multiple others started by Amazon refugees. I wonder why?

She is a sad, angry, bitter and lonely spinster who is eaten up with envy esp. for liberal women who are successful, happy, intelligent, witty, and all the other things that she wishes she was. Notice how she zeroed in on you the first week she was here? Following you around, giving you "groans" but never responding with actual words? And now she's after Evince? Bingo. You are everything in life she wishes she was but ain't. So sad.

Amazon feud

Christiecrite says nothing because it isn't Top

Poor Christiecrite

If you sent him a PM at his request, it was at Toxic's request in an effort to get you banned as she did with Mason and the Yurt PMs, remember that? Well, he'll be back soon so all her banning efforts were in vain, as always.

She better hope that JPP doesn't institute a ban on racial slurs or she'll be toast in a New York minute.

It's been weeks since I sent one pm to him, after he asked in discussion. That was the only one, so he's blowing smoke up his ass. It was just after the wolf game, when he was acting weirdly nice.

Back