Should childcare be subsidized??

want to disuccus the anti federalist papers

I will prove your a dickhole traitor

Want to show me where the Constitution gives direct authority to fund such programs? Show me the word food stamps, childcare subsidies, healthcare, WIC, Section 8 housing, etc. in the Constitution. I'm waiting.

I like this post. I would add "learn to live within your means." I know, that sounds mean but hear me out. Our science teacher is an example of what I'm talking about. Has three kids. His family could make a lot more money if his wife worked. They choose not too, have a very modest house and drive modest vehicles and ... wait for it...no debt. On a salary of around $32K. They have the simplest of cell plans, no cable TV. Ask them the main reason they choose to do this and they'll say so that [hiswife] can take care of the kids.

Why does mom have to stay home and dad earn the living?

Maybe that's the choice they made, cunt. Ever thought about that?

Why, whatever the situation may be, are those of us that didn't produce the child required to support that child when those that did produce it fail to do their job?

I've said it before. Unless I got the pussy the child came out of, the child isn't my responsibility to support.

My god. Why not just send them to govt funded camps and let the govt raise kids. We are basically there with some.

We need to discourage having kids, not encourage. I know libs are desperate to refill their welfare voting block, but its destroying the county.

What's a "welfare voting bloc(k)" supposed to mean, Irish? trump supporters skew male, white and poor, is that the "welfare voting bloc" you're talking about?

Until you can provide proof of the claim you made about helping others, I own you. Do you have names of all those you say can verify you do what you say you do for them? I'm waiting.

The only thing you "own" little man is probably an outhouse. And even then you probably rented it.

The only thing you "own" little man is probably an outhouse. And even then you probably rented it.

Until you provide proof of YOUR claim, I own you.

Do you have the names of those you CLAIM to help? Didn't anyone, including your whore mother and whatever dick dropped the sperm load in her that produced you teach you that if you claim something it's on you to prove the claim?

Until you provide proof of YOUR claim, I own you.

Do you have the names of those you CLAIM to help? Didn't anyone, including your whore mother and whatever dick dropped the sperm load in her that produced you teach you that if you claim something it's on you to prove the claim?

You really are delusional. Keep posting though. That way there is no doubt of what I am saying about you. Live in a trailer, a result of inbreeding.

You really are delusional. Keep posting though. That way there is no doubt of what I am saying about you. Live in a trailer, a result of inbreeding.

Sorry, but the delusional one is the person that makes claims about what he does then fails to prove it while thinking other should believe it because he said so.

The only way there is no doubt about that trailer and inbreeding claim is if you have proof.

On the other hand, you're a prime example of what happens when two nigger faggots buttfuck.

Sorry, but the delusional one is the person that makes claims about what he does then fails to prove it while thinking other should believe it because he said so.

The only way there is no doubt about that trailer and inbreeding claim is if you have proof.

On the other hand, you're a prime example of what happens when two nigger faggots buttfuck.

You do realize repeating yourself constantly is a sign of mental illness right? Good chance it is a result of the long line of inbreeding you resulted from, but you should get is checked out. I am sure you are on Obamacare and do not see the irony of that.

Now, as far as your degrading remarks while behind the safety of a keyboard ( in other words, a coward), how many times have you actually gone up to a black person and spoke like that? It is easy to tell your a wimpy little bastard behind a keyboard. I already know the real answer to that, but lets see what you come up with.

You do realize repeating yourself constantly is a sign of mental illness right? Good chance it is a result of the long line of inbreeding you resulted from, but you should get is checked out. I am sure you are on Obamacare and do not see the irony of that.

Now, as far as your degrading remarks while behind the safety of a keyboard ( in other words, a coward), how many times have you actually gone up to a black person and spoke like that? It is easy to tell your a wimpy little bastard behind a keyboard. I already know the real answer to that, but lets see what you come up with.

You do realize that making claims you aren't willing to prove makes you a liar. You made another one about me and Obamacare. Can you prove it?

It's not degrading to tell the truth about someone like you. It's only degrading to be someone like you. How's it feel to be the turd produced from such an act? Only you can tell me.

Because that's the way they choose to live. Traditional...biblical. I'm not saying everyone has to do it. The point was made that it is better when two parents stay together and raise kids. I added that to accomplish this it helps to live within ones means. I used my friends as an example.

You do realize that making claims you aren't willing to prove makes you a liar. You made another one about me and Obamacare. Can you prove it?

It's not degrading to tell the truth about someone like you. It's only degrading to be someone like you. How's it feel to be the turd produced from such an act? Only you can tell me.

Why are you avoiding the direct question there wimpy? How many black people have you actually had the balls to call that name instead of saying it from behind the safety of a keyboard like a coward? Should be real easy for you to answer.

Why are you avoiding the direct question there wimpy? How many black people have you actually had the balls to call that name instead of saying it from behind the safety of a keyboard like a coward? Should be real easy for you to answer.

"that name". Don't have the balls to type it out? You, like domer, Buckly, Nomad, and many other must be a NL. Hell, maybe you're just another nigger.

Because that's the way they choose to live. Traditional...biblical. I'm not saying everyone has to do it. The point was made that it is better when two parents stay together and raise kids. I added that to accomplish this it helps to live within ones means. I used my friends as an example.

I was referring more to Boris' post, sorry. As far as deciding that one parent should stay home with the kids, I don't see why it can't be the father, especially if he earns less than the mother. Or for various other reasons such as, a woman can be more career-driven than her husband.

I was referring more to Boris' post, sorry. As far as deciding that one parent should stay home with the kids, I don't see why it can't be the father, especially if he earns less than the mother. Or for various other reasons such as, a woman can be more career-driven than her husband.

Sure. It can be dad staying home if that's what they choose. Less traditional but doable. Honestly, in my circle of friends both parents work most of the time. Daycare was affordable for them (and us) because of that.

Back