Should we get rid of Groans? Vote Now

What should we do with "Groans?"

• Total voters
gonna call this poll at the end of the day est
Can we have a poll as to whether you should have Zimmermans ugly face as your avatar? eITHER THAT OR MAKE IT SO mODS CAN BE IGNORED.

Bad enough USAFREEDOM has chosen to emulate you (for which you should be ashamed.)

You are being divisive to the entire country with your overt racism and ignorance.

Can we have a poll as to whether you should have Zimmermans ugly face as your avatar? eITHER THAT OR MAKE IT SO mODS CAN BE IGNORED.

Bad enough USAFREEDOM has chosen to emulate you (for which you should be ashamed.)

You are being divisive to the entire country with your overt racism and ignorance.

I agree. That avatar has even kept me out of his thread about cooling off the animals.

well i dont care what you think. zimmerman was the victim and it brings me a lot of happiness to see him smiling, triumphing over the liars.

but if you use adblock you can just right click my avatar and block it.

No kidding.

They are purposefully being antagonizing, but then in the very next breath they ask for the help of those they've been antagonizing for the past week.

and howey having an avatar with crosshairs isn't antagonizing? Deal with it, we have different points of view. You don't see me crying about howeys avatar.

and howey having an avatar with crosshairs isn't antagonizing? Deal with it, we have different points of view. You don't see me crying about howeys avatar.

Actually, the first sentence of your reply was you whining about Howey's avatar.

This should help Zap
no-more-tears.jpg

well i dont care what you think. zimmerman was the victim and it brings me a lot of happiness to see him smiling, triumphing over the liars.

but if you use adblock you can just right click my avatar and block it.

You are just saying that to sound tough to your conservatard buddies. Deep down you know I am right.

Some day, when you stop being frightened of me, you will want some of my pineapple chunk brownies (25% thc), and you will be sorry.

You are just saying that to sound tough to your conservatard buddies. Deep down you know I am right.

Some day, when you stop being frightened of me, you will want some of my pineapple chunk brownies (25% thc), and you will be sorry.

Well wait a minute...pineapple brownies loaded with pot, and you are giving them to grind? Why him? He is ungrateful like most people his age, and he has an added propensity for self-involvement. Screw him.

Well wait a minute...pineapple brownies loaded with pot, and you are giving them to grind? Why him? He is ungrateful like most people his age, and he has an added propensity for self-involvement. Screw him.

Yeah really...I'll PM you my address....I don't smoke the stuff anymore...but I hear that when injested, the effect is quite nice....just kidding about the PM, BTW...for any DHS/DEA/FBI/CIA lurkers that may or may not be members of this site...whew....close one.

Yeah really...I'll PM you my address....I don't smoke the stuff anymore...but I hear that when injested, the effect is quite nice....just kidding about the PM, BTW...for any DHS/DEA/FBI/CIA lurkers that may or may not be members of this site...whew....close one.

Don't worry Dude, in the State Grind and I live in, pot is legal.

Sorry Dear, it is pineapple chunk pot, added to brownies. Extremely effective.

also I am not trying to be douchey by putting something like this to a vote, but a few people have complained, and I don't really want to stirp a feature if most people actually like it or dont mind it.

The more groans you get, the more good points you are making.

This is not a social networking site, this is a political board and this is war.

Although I've never thanked or groaned anybody here, I'd be a little uncertain that I wasn't getting my message across about my political convictions and principles if lefties here never gave me any groans.

I don't think the feds are going to hunt me down for a nickel bag of weed.

No, but they'll keep it on file for when they need it. And then it won't be a nickle bag. It's gonna be a couple pounds, you drug dealer you.

Back