So now the democrats blame Republicans for the open & breached southern wall

So, your answer is No, which makes you a liar, Sock.

It was not a bipartisan bill, Sock.

If I ever claimed he said it in public, yes, I would have been lying, but I didn't.

You really struggle with word meaning and reading comprehension.

Last edited:
We can demand they wait for their hearing in Mexico. Biden needs to reinstate Remain in Mexico. Why won't he?

It is so obvious that Democrats want open borders. This is a ridiculous leftist narrative.

Take the processing right away from Judges and hand it over to a DHS employee. Allow up to 4,999 migrants per day. Like Biden, You can't process reality.

Biden needs to reinstate Remain in Mexico. Why won't he?

Congress passed H.R. 2 border bill which the Senate killed. Why?

What is obvious is how the GOP refuses to pass any border legislation before the election because they think it will hurt Biden.

fucking idiot.....read the bill before you post your stupid shit.......its embarrassing being on a politics board with people who ignore the news......

So that's a "NO", you can't show me where it says anything about providing benefits to illegal immigrants.

I wish I could say I was surprised.

The truth about our Southern Border.

Republican Senator Lankford (and Fox News) explains who is to blame for stalled efforts to address Border Security.

“Trump said, ‘Don’t fix anything during the presidential election’...He’s got a campaign that he’s running...I think President Trump sees this as a moment that if this gets fixed, then maybe a few people don’t vote.”

Bottom line - Republicans, as instructed by Trump, are blocking bipartisan efforts to address issues at the border.

For Republicans - It's never been about solving Immigration, or any other problem facing our Nation. It's been about blaming Democrats and fundraising to win elections.

THIS is the part JPP's GOP shills don't want to talk about.

Right before the election, while they continue to put Trump in jail right before the election.

Everyone with a brain knows that biden willingly and politically reversed all of Trump's border executive orders and are now
showing a little concern about biden's open border, and how it will affect the upcoming election. What the dems ignorantly
use as an escape from their party's feckless dealing on border security is to accuse the House Republicans of not passing
a bill that had nothing or very little to do to stop the illegal immigration.

Well, check out this link that shows the Republican led House did pass a sweeping border bill in May of 2023. The House voted
219-213 to pass the bill, which would restart border wall construction (you know, the wall that biden refused to continue to build),
restrict asylum and more. No Democrats supported the bill, and biden said he would vet the bill anyway.

So now we see libs here any everywhere crying that the Republicans refused to pass a ridiculous immigration bill, but were all
in on stopping the Republican bill back in 2023. Can you say HYPOCRITES?

https://rollcall.com/2023/05/11/house-passed-border-bill-may-spark-bipartisan-immigration-talks/

Republicans oppose Bipartisan Border Security Bill because Trump said it wasn't in his political interest:

That's all you need to know about who's responsible for the Border crisis.

Fat-Trump-Funnygif.gif

Republicans oppose Bipartisan Border Security Bill because Trump said it wasn't in his political interest:

Fat-Trump-Funnygif.gif

He opposed the bill because it had absolutely nothing too do with securing the border....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

If I ever claimed he said it in public, yes, I would have been lying, but I didn't.

You really struggle with word meaning and reading comprehension.

Don't try to deny your own posts, Sock. It doesn't work.
Don't try to blame YOUR problem on me or anybody else either.

Democrats, particularly Biden. The bill wasn't bipartisan and attempted to legitimize illegal immigration, Sock.

He opposed the bill because it had absolutely nothing too do with securing the border....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT!!!

https://www.newsweek.com/senate-border-security-bill-aid-1866774

The bill would fund an increase in ICE detention capacity from 34,000 to 50,000. It would mean people who arrive in the U.S. illegally would not be able to claim amnesty and it would force the government to shut down the border at times where there is a 7-day rolling average of 5,000 encounters per day, or 8,500 encounters in a single day.

When encounters approach 4,000 people a day, the U.S. government would be granted the power to voluntarily turn away all people at border stations.

Asylum cases would also be fast tracked from years to months and there would be tougher asylum requirements, with claimants' criminal history examined, as well as whether they could have resettled in another country on the way to the U.S.

It would create a new expedited removal authority to remove migrants who don't qualify for asylum.

Boost To Border Patrol
The bill would also allocate $20 billion to immigration enforcement, including by hiring hundreds of Border Patrol agents and new officers to evaluate claims. It would also increase the number of deportation flights.

Did you really think I couldn't prove you wrong? That was so easy.

You really are a little fucking moron. No wonder you're the black sheep of your family.

THIS is the part JPP's GOP shills don't want to talk about.

Can you blame them? They lose every time. It's one thing for Trump to tell them NOT to vote for the bill because it will benefit Biden.
But when a private citizen with 92 criminal charges has that much power and control over a political party, then that party has a problem.
A bigly problem!

Back