Suggestion concerning legion

What Darla said.

That you see nothing wrong in a man having an avatar of a buxom cartoon woman is your prerogative.

Telling women that we shouldn't be offended - that's where you went wrong.

I guess telling men what to think is ok, but we should never tell women the same thing. lol

I guess its my prerogative to shake my head at foolishness as well.

I think they're upset because Billy is a man, and not the self-loathing ones they're used to. Well, maybe Billy hates himself, but not because he's white(?) or a man.

1221668741144.jpg

I think they're upset because Billy is a man, and not the self-loathing ones they're used to. Well, maybe Billy hates himself, but not because he's white(?) or a man.

I think it is odd that the same complaints are used here as have been used by the neocons to complain about homosexuality or pubic displays of affection between men.

Someone needs to fill him in on what is socially approriate and clearly, that someone is not you.

I do not now, nor have I ever, really given a shit about what is 'socially appropriate'. If you're offended I'm sorry to hear that, I'm changing it after I win the next debate round.

I do not now, nor have I ever, really given a shit about what is 'socially appropriate'. If you're offended I'm sorry to hear that, I'm changing it after I win the next debate round.

Believe, I know that. I was just responding to Legion's idiocy.

Back