Tales of the gun

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
A 6-year-old boy brought a loaded handgun with him to school in Houston, Texas.

The gun fell out of the child's pocket on to the cafeteria floor and discharged.

Three students were injured by the bullet and bullet fragments.

The boy was wounded in the foot, another 6-year-old boy was wounded in the leg and a 5-year-old girl was wounded in the foot.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7528178.html

A couple thousand accidental shootings are ok. These tough guys need to shoot bambi for validation.

Topper, you keep bragging about your education, and yet you cannot see the simple facts.

You would remove the private property from 60+ million law abiding citizens, because of the actions of what amounts to 0.017% of them. And that is only if (and its a big 'if') all those murders were committed by the legal gun owners of this nation. You and I both know that this is not true, but I'm giving you that and still showing that the overwhelming majority do not harm anyone.

As for bambi, you have two choices, either hunt them or let them starve to death after they overpopulate due to a lack of predation. Of course, in your rabid hatred for guns you would obviously choose to have them (and numerous other species) die a slow, agonizing death just so you could pretend to be well educated.

I know you are not a vegetarian. So you are willing to pay others to kill for you, so you can enjoy a steak. But unwilling to admit that hunting is a boon to our conservation efforts. So you use cheap insults instead of the intellect of which you are so proud. Now THAT is sad.

You tying education to gun love is as valid as usfreetobeamoron tying cars to guns. Guns will never be taken away. But I will never stop enjoying mocking hillbilly tough guy wannabees

You tying education to gun love is as valid as usfreetobeamoron tying cars to guns. Guns will never be taken away. But I will never stop enjoying mocking hillbilly tough guy wannabees

As long as you keep being an asshole, I will keep mocking your inability to form coherent sentences. I did not tie education to gun love. I tied education to an inability to see facts. Your preference for oversimplified arguments while ignoring any facts that don't fit with your hatred of guns is certainly not the sign of an educated person.

The fact that you prefer insults to debate means I will continue to insult you as well. Because, as one who has worked all over the southeast, I know that there are very few people as ignorant, inbred, or backwards as cajuns.

In all fairness, regardless of ones position on the topic, I feel both \(\(\(\/)/)/ and USFREEDOM911 deserve accolades for their extraordinary, persevering Googleness.

:clap: :cheer: :clap:

In all fairness, regardless of ones position on the topic, I feel both \(\(\(\/)/)/ and USFREEDOM911 deserve accolades for their extraordinary, persevering Googleness.

:clap: :cheer: :clap:

They did google and grab a lot of stories, didn't they?

More people get killed by their own guns than fend off intruders. The bubba syndrome

Topper , that phrase is carefully worded to imply that people are killed, against their will, by their own guns. Absolutely not the case.

More people commit suicide with their gun than fend off intruders. And someone who wants to die will die.

Topper , that phrase is carefully worded to imply that people are killed, against their will, by their own guns. Absolutely not the case.

More people commit suicide with their gun than fend off intruders. And someone who wants to die will die.

If you want to discuss suicides, then a different thread is in order. Unless you think those who committed suicide with a gun would have been unable to do so without a gun.

When I was 7 years old, we had a burglar break into our house. Knew my dad had lots of expensive tools he could pawn for drug money. Luckily for myself and my family, my dad happened to be a light sleeper and armed with a shotgun. I remember waking up when he shot, and heard the burglar scream briefly. 2 minutes later the police arrived, took the intruder into custody (my dad hit him in the leg with a deer slug). Police ruled it as self defense, as the burglar was armed with a knife.

So there's that story too.

When I was 7 years old, we had a burglar break into our house. Knew my dad had lots of expensive tools he could pawn for drug money. Luckily for myself and my family, my dad happened to be a light sleeper and armed with a shotgun. I remember waking up when he shot, and heard the burglar scream briefly. 2 minutes later the police arrived, took the intruder into custody (my dad hit him in the leg with a deer slug). Police ruled it as self defense, as the burglar was armed with a knife.

So there's that story too.

jesus-gun.gif.png
Cool story, Bro.

A woman and a man she once dated have been found shot to death in North Texas in an apparent murder and a suicide as her current boyfriend got her toddler son to safety.

Waxahachie police Chief Chuck Edge says the boyfriend was at the house Friday when the armed ex-boyfriend showed up.

The boyfriend took the woman's 2-year-old son to a back room.

The boyfriend heard gunfire, returned to the kitchen and saw his girlfriend was shot.

The boyfriend struggled with the gunman before running to a neighbor's home for help.

Edge says the ex-boyfriend then killed himself.

The boyfriend was treated for injuries suffered in the scuffle.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ex-boyfriend-dead-in-waxahachie-shootings.ece

A woman and a man she once dated have been found shot to death in North Texas in an apparent murder and a suicide as her current boyfriend got her toddler son to safety.

Waxahachie police Chief Chuck Edge says the boyfriend was at the house Friday when the armed ex-boyfriend showed up.

The boyfriend took the woman's 2-year-old son to a back room.

The boyfriend heard gunfire, returned to the kitchen and saw his girlfriend was shot.

The boyfriend struggled with the gunman before running to a neighbor's home for help.

Edge says the ex-boyfriend then killed himself.

The boyfriend was treated for injuries suffered in the scuffle.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ex-boyfriend-dead-in-waxahachie-shootings.ece

If they had had a gun in the house, chances are good that the ex-boyfriend would have been the only one dead.

Back