Tales of the gun

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
A pre-dawn domestic dispute sent a Richmond man to the hospital in critical condition Thursday after his wife shot him as he tried to break into their home, police said.

The 28-year-old victim and his 25-year-old wife spent time out of town this week, Lt. Mike Gormley said.

An argument started, and the wife abruptly left for home.
The victim flew home Wednesday evening with their 4-year-old daughter and, after leaving the girl with relatives, made his way to the family home in the 100 block of South 21st Street.

Accounts vary about what happened.

The wife called 911 to report her husband smashing windows at the house, possibly with a brick, trying to barge in, Gormley said.

And she told a dispatcher either that she had shot him, or intended to do so.

Officers arrived and found the victim gravely wounded.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18096130?nclick_check=1

Got any lottery numbers you'd like to share, Nostradamus?

They saw the ex-boyfriend coming. They had enough time for the new boyfriend to take the child into the back room. They would have had enough time to retrieve a gun.

I'm sure you would prefer guns were never used to protect the innocent. But that is simply not the case.

A pre-dawn domestic dispute sent a Richmond man to the hospital in critical condition Thursday after his wife shot him as he tried to break into their home, police said.

The 28-year-old victim and his 25-year-old wife spent time out of town this week, Lt. Mike Gormley said.

An argument started, and the wife abruptly left for home.
The victim flew home Wednesday evening with their 4-year-old daughter and, after leaving the girl with relatives, made his way to the family home in the 100 block of South 21st Street.

Accounts vary about what happened.

The wife called 911 to report her husband smashing windows at the house, possibly with a brick, trying to barge in, Gormley said.

And she told a dispatcher either that she had shot him, or intended to do so.

Officers arrived and found the victim gravely wounded.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18096130?nclick_check=1

I guess that saved money on the divorce court, huh?

what factual media accounts?

The ones this thread is largely comprised of. The ones that scare you so much you can't stop replying to them.

I see you lack basic reading and comprehension skills, so here's another one.

Woman shoots washing machine, house floods, couple divorce

The couple, who are now involved in divorce proceedings, spent a Sunday shooting an assault rifle and drinking alcohol.

Apparently the couple used a target in a closet in their bedroom to shoot at, but when the woman missed the target, she sent bullets flying into a washing machine and nearby walls.

A neighbor commented she initially thought the sounds of gunfire were just fireworks.

When asked to write a sworn statement in custody, the 21-year-old woman involved is quoted as saying: ‘I’ll try my best but I’m drunk.’

The woman’s husband explained to deputies: ‘About the arguing, she just grabbed the gun from the safe and started shooting and punching holes in the walls. 'The house flooded so I went inside to clean it up.’

No charges were filed, but the husband's three guns were taken away as evidence and the couple were advised to stay away from each other.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/864627...ine-house-floods-couple-divorce#ixzz1NmIuXEfD

No need to thank me.

people do stupid shit all the time with anything they can get hold of. should we ban or restrict everything?

True. Look at the stupid shit you do with a computer.

Who said they want to ban or restrict anything?

promoting freedom and resistance to tyranny, shored up by case precedent is stupid shit? what alternate reality are you in?

I'm in the reality where people do what they say.

Some would see your 'freedom and resistance' as posting boasting BS on the internet, since you spout it frequently, and nothing has happened. Has it?

it's what government does. It's what government supporters do. It's what police statists do. you're in that group.

If you're such a threat to the government and the police, how come you're still tapping out your idle threats on your mom's keyboard?

I'm in the reality where people do what they say.
no you're not. you're in a reality where you have to hide behind an internet proxy.

Some would see your 'freedom and resistance' as posting boasting BS on the internet, since you spout it frequently, and nothing has happened. Has it?
i've said many times that lots of people are morons. that's not my fault.

If you're such a threat to the government and the police, how come you're still tapping out your idle threats on your mom's keyboard?
ad hom. especially since my mother lives in a different state than me. since all you have is ad hominen, i'll accept victory.

Who said they want to ban or restrict anything?

You certainly haven't. You haven't stated whether you approve or disapprove of bans. You haven't stated whether you are pro-gun or anti-gun.

You simply copy & paste articles and make derogatory remarks about people. Nice debate technique you have.

How come the evil government thugs haven't kicked in the door of your mom's basement and hauled you off, if you're such a threat?

Back